For real...marriage?

Love U More

(you)

We had taken so many pictures and I had decided to take a few of them. Some of them were: Sungmin holding me bridal style, Sungmin and I holding hands, and Sungmin and I holding hands with Eunhyuk pretending to get married. I thought I had so much fun here at Happy Beach with Sungmin.

We were packing up to go home, but once we had gotten to the lobby, there were fans and anti-fans. Sungmin and I tried our hardest to get to the car and get (the heck) out of here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we had gotten my house, we both just settled down and then I saw a note on the table. I thought, 'Why is Super Junior-M so busy?!'

The note said: Be right back, going to a program, be back tonight:)

"So...I think I'll just get going...uhm...do you want to come over for dinner?" Sungmin asked.

"Sure, I would love to."

"Great, come over in one hour."

"Ok." After he left, I panicked and thought, 'What should I wear?!' Then I ran up stairs, found a traditional chinese red dress, wore that and walked to Sungmin's dorm in high heels that were 1 inch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey."

"Hi" I said and wave hi. When I walked in, I saw two plates. One of them were mine and it had a note, white rose, and a small red velvet box.

"What's all this on my plate?" I asked confusedly, but still smiling.

"Take a look at them."

I removed the rose, and read the note.

Dear _____,

      When I first saw you, I thought we could connect. When you chose me to win the dance off, I thought you were the right one for me. I show the rose for my love to you. The small box will tell you what I want to say next. If say yes, I will protect you as long as live forever.heart

Then I just had a confused look like, what does he mean? I put the note aside and opened the box. There was another note and it said "Will you marry me, _____?" I also saw the ring that had a dimond heart in the middle of the ring. I started to cry and said "Yes!"