The big day

Love U More

~~The Next Day~~

_you_

I woke up with a smile on my face.Then,I went to the bathroom,but Henry was in there.So, I just went down stairs to get breakfast.When I got done eating,I went to see if the bathroom was open,but apparently,Henry was still in there.It was okay anyway because nothing could take her happiness away.So,she just got on her computer.

"Hey _____," Henry said coming from the bathroom.

"What?" I asked.

"Could you please call the guys to tell them that I might be late!" Henry said.

"How do you know that you're going to be late?" I asked again.

"My phone!" Henry said.

"Should I just call Hankyung?" I asked.

"Sure!" Henry said.

"Okay" I said.Then,I looked in his contacts and then found Hankyung's phone number.

"Hello,Henry, are you there?You know you're late,right?!" Hankyung started to freak out.

"I'm sorry,but you've either got the wrong number or wrong person!" _____ said and almost laughed.

"_____?!" Hankyung said happily.

"Yes,that's me!By the way my brother says sorry for being late!" _____ said while laughing.

"Okay,thank you _____!" Hankyung said and then hung up the phone.

"Okay,bye _____!" Henry said and grabbed his violin on his way out.

"WHOA,Henry sit down!" _____ said.She only said that bacause Henry's hair wasn't done correctly,his jacket was inside out,and held his violin in one hand and the violin case in the other.So,she fixed his hair the way it should look like,turned his jacket to where the insides were on the inside and the outsides were on the outside,and put his violin in his violin case.

"Thanks _____" Henry said.

"You're very welcome!" _____ said."Now,it's time for me to get ready!" _____ said.So,she got ready,grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

--The Theater--

When _____ got there someone the light,and the light was shining on a chair that was in the middle of the theater.Then,it turned to Sungmin.

"_____-sshi,SARANGHAE!" Sungmin screamed._____ blushed and they started to sing 'No Other'.After they sang that,_____ got to see Henry sing and play his violin.The song that they were singing was,Super Junior-M U.

And then after they sang that song, I got up out of my seat and screamed "TO MY LOVE,SUNGMIN,SARANGHAE~!AND TO MY AWESOME BROTHER,HENRY,SARANGHAE~!"_you_

I saw that there was a bouquet of white roses.Sungmin got off the stage grabbed a white and brought it to me."_____,will you go out with me on a date tonight?"

All I did was look at Henry,and he that I could go."OKAY!" I said happily.

"Okay,come to the dorm at 7:00 and I'll take you my favorite restaurant!" Sungmin said happily.

"Okay,see you later tonight!" I said and kissed Sungmin on the cheek.