Seohyun-Grim the Reaper gets caught!

Love U More

(The picture should represent Seohyun or something)

While Sungmin and I were walking to my house, I just thought...I CAN'T hold it in anymore! "Yay!" I just screamed and hugged him surprisingly.

"What?" Sungmin asked hugging me back.

"I knew you were able to win my heart back. True love comes from the inside, not the outside."

"I'm glad you had faith in me."

"So what are we going to with Seohyun?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know...should we turn her in to the police for threats and warnings from Seohyun?" Sungmin asked looking at me.

"I don't really think the police would believe us..." I said worried.

"If she comes to your house, call me or record what she's saying, then you can call the police."

"Wow, what a well thought out plan!" I said surprised. Then we just kept walking until I had asked the question, "So what was my surprise that required packing clothes?"

"Well I decided that I would take you to a relaxing hotel that was right across from the beach. Each day that we stayed we would both do something special."

"Aww! How great are you! Let's go tomorrow at noon, okay?" I said happily.

"Okay" Sungmin said then he kissed me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning and _____ got up and dressed in a blue t-shirt and brown pants. Her shoe of choice was brown flats.

*Ding-dong*

It was Seohyun and _____ ran up stairs and her tape recorder. Then she opened the door for Seohyun. "Hey Seohyun" _____ said in a mean way.

"I need to talk to you in your room."

"Whatever..." _____ said then ran up stairs with Seohyun following her. Thankfully _____ had hidden the tape recorder behind her desktop computer. Also, she had her phone close to her.(hint:it was in her pocket. jk=), not really a hint.) Seohyun had hidden a knife behind her back. Before speaking to me, she turned around so that way she didn't look at me and the knife was close to her stomach.

"I told you to stay away fom him...and know you have to pay the price or more likely, take the consequence." After she said that, she turned around, and pulled the knife out from behind, but she seemed appalled because she saw _____'s phone right in front of her. The caller ID was Sungmin. 'Crap you, _____! Now I'm in real trouble!' Seohyun thought. "I so hate you now!" Seohyun whispered.

"Well you did this to yourself." Then Sungmin hang up and _____ called the police.

*Ding-dong*

"Well that must be him, and he was really fast!" _____ said sarcastically. Then _____ opened the door, Seohyun was still standing there with the knife in her hand when _____ opened the door.

"Where is she?" The policeman asked.

"Right there" _____ said pointing at Seohyun. Seohyun just stood there waving with a weak smile and didn't even notice the knife until she looked. Then she hid behind her back. She then handed the policeman the knife and got into the car. He told me she would be in jail for 4-5 years. Finally _____ was free.