Freedom and the birthday surprise

Love U More

*Ding-dong*

"Sungmin! I'm ready to go to the surprise with you!" _____ screamed through the door.

"I'm ready as well." Then they both got loaded into Sungmin's car and drove off. While they both were driving toward, what they call Happy Beach, _____ fell asleep. Minutes later, Sungmin made it to the hotel and parked in a private parking space. He slightly nudged _____ and whispered, "_____? ... _____? ... Hello? ... Sleeping beauty? ... Get up."

After a few nudges, _____ finally woke up. They both unloaded and gave them to a bellhop. Then someone had showed them to their room.

"Being here with you just makes my heart soar!" _____ said once she had settled in. Then Sungmin kissed _____ on the lips. They both fell asleep because Happy Beach was more down south of South Korea and was very far from Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5 in the morning and Sungmin was nudging _____ to get up. "_____? _____? Hello? Sleeping beauty awake?" Sungmin said.

"Sungmin, why are you getting me up at 5 in the morning?" _____ asked softly while being half awake and half asleep.

"Get your swinsuit on, we're going to the beach."

_____ sat up and said, "Ok. Are we going to watch the sunset also?"

"Yes."

Then they both got out of bed and got dressed. When they got to the beach, Sungmin had already set up the blanket and taken off his shirt. While Sungmin was taking off his shirt, _____ was getting the sunscreen out. When _____ turned back around, she saw Sungmin with his shirt off, showing his abs. _____ was stunned by seeing this. Then Sungmin pretended to havea wicked smile and just stared at _____. "Are you preverted?" Sungmin asked sarcastically and then laughed.

_____ just blushed and said, "No!"

"Well then take off your dress, I want to see your swimsuit."

"Who's preverted now, ert!" _____ said sarcastically. Sungmin then ran to the ocean and tried to splash _____. "Oh, so you want to fight with water! I will fight with water too!" _____ said running up to the water. They both splashed each other until _____'s clothes got wet. "Not cool!" _____ said playfully.

"Now you have a reason to take off your clothes."

"Whatever!" _____ said then rolled her eyes.

"I will close my eyes until you are done."

"Ok....I'm done." Sungmin seemed to be stunned with _____ in her tankini. Now it was 5:30, and they sat on their blanket. Sungmin took _____'s chin and turned it towards his face. Then _____ put her hand on his neck and his on hers. They both started to kiss each other repeatedly. Then they both noticed the sunset and stopped kissing. They both packed up and then Sungmin said, "Get dressed in your dress and meet me in apartment #495."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok."

When _____ had dressed, she opened the door and saw Leeteuk. "Hi Leeteuk," _____ said walking slowly out of the room. "What are you doing here?" _____ asked suspiciously.

"I'm here to you to the room. I'm like the usher taking you to the room."

"Ok, I see where this is going...I think."

"I hope you do...or do I?" Leeteuk said with a smile. So he just lead the way to where _____ was supposed to be. Once they had entered, there were flashing lights, but it was just flashing light bulbs.

"Hello my lovely wife!" Sungmin said in his tuxedo and grabbed _____'s arm. The people who are taking the pictures were Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk was the minister or priest. Leeteuk, Heechul, and Hankyung were on Sungmin's side. Then, Henry, Ryeowook, and Donghae were on _____'s side.

"I didn't know these were wedding pictures...aren't we supposed to be married first?" _____ asked having a confused look.

"You don't have to be married to take wedding pictures." _____ just laughed and went to the platform that had the background behind them.