The proud feeling behind the name BBC!

Can You Hear My Heart?

Eun Bit’s P.O.V

 

It was early morning in school on a Friday and I wished the day would be over soon so I could enjoy some sparetime. Then out of nowhere Eun Soo ran to me and jumped up and down, confusing me with the silly act.

“What’s happening?”, I asked very confused.

“Ohh Eun Bit ah you are never going to believe what I’ve got in my hands right now”, she said and sounding like a little kid who just got a new teddy bear.

“Well Eun Soo ah, then maybe you should quikly tell me, because your jumping is giving me a headache and the day have only just begone. So please just get it out of your systeme”.

“Eun Bit ah don’t be like that when I’m about to tell something that will also affect you.”

Eun Soo made a dramatic draw of her hand and stood with two pieces of paper, which looked like some kind of tickets. 

“This is tickets for Block B’s comeback concert!!!!!!!!”, she yelled and my jaw hit the ground. I stood in a daze until Eun Soo shock me back to reality and we started giggling hysterically.

“What is all the commercial about?”. We turned around and saw Yeon Woo standing in the doorway to our classroom.

“Eun Soo ah got tickets for Block B’s concert and we are just prosessing it”, I smiled. Yeon Woo looked at both of us. “You are just so silly over some band”, she said and rolled her eyes.

Eun Soo looked her up and down. “Well Yeon Woo we both know, that you like Block B aka Kyung, but that you are still in denial because of a certain BtoB member and that you have yet to see the light of day. Don’t worry though I have great patience with you and someday you will realise that I’m right”, and with that Eun Soo let out a dramatic sign.

Yeon Woo strugged and turned around.

“Whatever”, she said and walked into the classroom. Eun Soo tittered, took me by the arm, and together we walked to class. This day just jumped up a nough on my “best day ever” scale.

 

 

Saturday night, two weeks later

Eun Bit’s POV

People were streaming together and fastly filling the concert rum. They were all loyal BBC’s and I felt proud to be a part of tonight. I glanced at Eun Soo, who seemed just as excited as me.

Then the lights went out at all got black and an introduction video started playing on the big screen. Fans went crazy and cried out for the 7 main protagonists of this evening.

Suddenly something said “pop” and 7 people was shoot up on stage and I thought it was the most coolest thing I had ever seen and was afraid that my heart would burst from the jerk it gave in me and all the fans around us. Though nothing could prepare me for the heartjerk when the stage was aluminated in light and all 7 members stod before us, most likely enjoying the screams and visions of their fans. This crowd owned the word “BBC”.

All of a sudden the lights went out and music started playing: It was the start of their new song ‘Be the Light’ and the crowd started screaming even louder, if that was even possible.

I stod like a rock, nailed to the floor, when I heard the first few words rush over the stage and down between the fans:

 

It’s dark and I can’t see
I put out my hand but only the wind clashes
I don’t know why but this place is strange
I’m getting used to this misery
I live like a shadow
  

 

Zico’s voice drifted to me and my eyes were on him. 

“Isn’t this awesome”, Eun Soo screamed in my ear so I could hear her over the crowd. I nooded, but keept my anticipation to myself. Why did I act like this??

Eun Soo looked funny at me and pushed me lightly in the side.

“You look rigid, are you alright?”, she asked me and I nooded with a little smile.

“Well then why don’t you loosen up a little”, she laughed and started singing together with the other fans.

I laughed and let my mind loose and felt only this very moment. I felt happy and started singing at the top of my lungs:

 

Be the light
Shine on my black and hidden heart
Melt me from being frozen
So that I’ll be so dazzling
That no one else can look at me

 

The song ended and the rum interrupted in cheers. Block B had made their comeback and fulfilled the fans anticipations.

All of a sudden Eun Soo took me arm and lead me futher towards the stage.

“Come on, don’t you wanna see them up close, so close that you will almost see their sweat”, she said.

“OMG Eun Soo, that’s just so gross”, I laughed and followed her. When we were 5 feet from the stage we reached the lattice fence. This was as close as we could get, but this was the boundry between them and us.

They started singing “Freeze” and fans jumped up and down dancing with the beat. People moved and behavied in a way I only dared to do alone in my room where no one could see me give myself away to the music. They looked so free.

I focussed on the stage again and found Zico close to the edge, encouraging the fans to sing along. When the chorus came I sang along with the others closing my eyes for a second. I opened them again and found myself staring into the most warm and energetic eyes I had ever seen. This was the same eyes I knew so well from my posters and pictures and yet they were so different.

Then it just came to me -Zico is staring at me- and I turned my now red blushing face away.

“Oh God I think he saw me”, I whispered to myself, but Eun Soo noticed and looked from me to Zico.

“Wow, he is staring you down”, Eun Soo giggled and I smacked her on the arm, trying to look offended, but that was just to hide my embarrassment.

Just then I looked up on stage again, but the boys were bowing and started walking of the stage.

I faintly noticed the outline of Zico’s back as he followed the other members behind stage and in that moment I think he took my heart with him as well.   

 

 

 

 

My first real chapter and the story is unfolding :) I hope you like it and please comment and subscribe !!!!!!!