A day in Lotte World

Can You Hear My Heart?

Loyal readers and knew ones I deliver to you a new chapter and I hope that you will enjoy it from start to finis laugh

 

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

We were going to Lotte World and I became ecstatic like a little girl. I had never been here before, but everyone always talked about what kind of amazing place it was. It took only two seconds before the guys were racing each other to get to the entrance and I couldn’t help but to laugh.  

“Eun Soo ah would have loved to be here”, I mumbled.

“I guess I can see for myself than”, a voice said from behind me. I turned and there she stood. Joy could not describe how I felt.

“What in the world are you doing here Eun Soo ah?” At least she could have called me and warned me.

“Oh it’s not just me”, she said and pointed towards someone behind her. As I looked I felt my mouth twitch in a grin.

“No way, you too Yeon Woo ah!”

“SURPRISE”, they said in choir and it really was - a happy one.

“It’s really a surprise, but you still haven’t told me what you’re doing here?”

“I can answer that question”, my aunt said as she walked over to us “The company gave me 12 tickets to Lotte World to use for fun and then I thought I could invite the guys and then of course you. Since I know how much you would want your two best friends to have this experience too, I invited them”. I grinned and gave my aunt a hug before following the guys into the park.

When we reached them I saw them all turn around toward us and their eyes were studying my friends.

“Guys, I would like you to meet my two best friends, Choi Yeon Woo and –“

“- and I’m Kim Eun Soo”, Eun Soo ah interrupted. Her eyes sought P.O. and she gave him a wink. He returned it with a boyish smile. Great they liked each other already. I looked at the others and saw one more that gave a curious look towards Eun Soo ah. I wondered what it could lead to. 

Yeon Woo ah only made a light bow, but her face remained nervous. I understood her; even I was still shy around them. They were idols for heaven’s sake!

“Well what are we waiting for – let’s go!!” Eun Soo ah squealed and took P.O. by the arm. They went in and U-Kwon, B-Bomb and Jaehyo followed suit. I stood next to Yeon Woo ah, but she was just standing there. I took her by the hand and walked with the others.

As we passed Kyung, Zico and Tail I saw Kyung giving Yeon Woo ah a once over before grinning. Yeon Woo ah stayed passive and kept walking. I really wasn’t sure that she could take on Kyung, not with his strong personality. It wouldn’t be easy; I knew that from my “relationship” with Zico. I also knew that Yeon Woo ah had a thing for Kyung even if she had always kept quiet about it.

Although she was too shy at the moment, I knew that Kyung would be too stubborn to let her be; at least that was what his eyes told me and I knew those kinds of eyes all too well.

 

Zico’s POV

 

Doing something fun as a group, without the need of a stage and our fans, was just what we needed. It was only a plus that Eun Bit ah and her friends could join us. Her friends seemed nice, but as different as yin and yang. Kim Eun Soo was the feisty extroverted girl while Choi Yeon Woo was quiet and shy. Eun Bit ah was right in between so they complemented each other well. I saw right away that my Hyungs’ found the girls’ attractive, especially Kyung seemed smitten.

We followed Eun Bit ah and her friend until we stood in the entrance and could see ride after ride. This place was gigantic. I didn’t even care that I was an adult and not a child, because this place would bring out the child in anyone.

I looked at Eun Bit ah and I saw her eyes sparkle like a little child as they took in her surroundings. It made me smile. This also meant that I could add one more thing about her that I adored. It was just getting harder and harder to seem indifferent to the feelings she brought up in me.

At the same time she also brought out all my negative feelings. I had experienced a few of them when I had caught her talking to that boy from her class. I gritted my teeth just by the thought and I could feel the jealousy and anger grow up in me once again. Had I really shrunk to that level? I knew that Eun Bit ah had feelings for me. The question was how strong those feelings were and if there was a possibility that she could turn them toward someone else, someone like the class president.

“Hyung aren’t you coming?” Kyung yelled and I notice that they had gone ahead of me. I nodded once before walking toward them. When I reached them I saw that they had all stopped in front of a giant roller coaster – The Giant Loop.

Just looking at it could make anyone’s head spin. We all looked as the vehicle drove into the loop and then it stopped while being upside down.

“Wow that looks like a crazy ride!” Kyung said.

“Yes, let’s try it”, Eun Soo ah said and ran for the long line of people.

I looked at Eun Bit ah and while she was smiling, I saw that her facial expression was tight. I guessed that the ride didn’t appeal to her. I smiled to myself and as I walked past her I grabbed her hand. I dragged her with me and to my joy she didn’t protest. As we reached the line I pulled her in front of me while laying my hands on her shoulders. I was in luck and happy that she didn’t shook me off, but all she did was staring at the ride like it was ten times bigger and the scariest thing she had ever seen.

We stood in line for about 20 minutes before it was our turn, but as I pushed Eun Bit ah toward the vehicle she stopped up and turned toward me. When she looked at me her eyes told me everything.

“Zico, I don’t think I can do this.” I saw her pale face and I looked from her to the others.

“Are you sure, because I don’t think it’s that bad.” I wanted her to answer me one more time so I knew whether she was serious or if it was just a bad first impression.

“Yes I’m really sure, so I will just step out of the line and wait for your ride to be over”, she said and stepped around me. I let her walk to the fence before I turned toward Kyung and motioned my decision. He made the okay-sign right before getting into his own car beside Yeon Woo ah.

I walked away from the line and went to stand next to her. She looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

“You didn’t have to quit your turn and keep me company you know.”

I just shrugged and turned toward her while leaning against the fence.

“There are other reasons why I did this.” I took her hand and guided her through the crowd before stopping at another ride.

When she looked over my shoulder I saw the joy in her eyes. I grinned and we went to stand in line at the Camelot Carrousel.

“I can’t believe we are going to ride this. Haven’t you noticed that we are the only adult’s present?” she asked.

“Sure I have and that is why I have brought you here – to live out a child’s dream of riding a fancy white horse.” She started laughing and when I joyed her we got all the children to stare at us like we were crazy.

Actually there was another secret reason why I had brought her here, but I couldn’t tell her yet, not before I had her in a place where she couldn’t run away.

Today I would get my answer.