The new job and hot employees

Can You Hear My Heart?

Thank you to all people who read this and I hope you will continue to read my story. Also I got my first subscriber (jumping up and down with joy :D ) Hoping for more so here is chapter 4 !!!!!!

 

 

1 month later

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

It was 6 pm and I looked up at the huge building in front of me. So this was Seven Seasons headquarters and the place where Block B trained and recorded.

Even though my aunt had only worked here for 1 month, her employees had agreed to let me help at events after school ended and during the weekends. They really loved my aunt and I was thrilled to have such a cool aunt. The only conditions were: don’t stir trouble and don’t interfere with whatever was going on other than doing what job was giving to me.

Still they didn’t need to worry about me; I was just going to be a regular worker and not a lunatic fan jumping up and down all over Block B. I really wanted to tell everyone that I would be too shy to even walk up to them and say hi. If I was lucky I could only steal a simple glance at them without my face turning bright red like a tomato. Therefore there was no way I was going to talk to them just like that.

I wasn’t Eun Soo, who would walk directly over and announce her fangirl status and start small talking. I sometimes wished I had her confidence, maybe then I could walk over and talk to Zico, just like a normal person. But to me Zico wasn’t a normal person. It could change when seeing him behind the stage, who knew… Right now I just wanted to see them and work near them.

I let out a nervous breath and went inside. I told the security who I was and they checked me in. They showed me the way and before I knew it, I stood in front of a big white door. When I opened it I was standing in a big room with a big white screen in the middle. It was a studio and I saw a photographer was putting up his gear. Well over 20 people were going around adjusted and setting things up.

I glanced around for my aunt and found her standing with five other people. They were talking and I didn’t want to disturb her, so I decided to stand against the wall beside the door and wait for her. While leaning waiting I decided to write a text to Eun Soo, because I knew she was dying to hear every detail. Still who was I to blame her? I would want the same thing. I texted that I had arrived and was waiting for my aunt, had seen the boys and yes they looked even hotter in person, but I refrained from taking a picture and sending it to make my point.

When she texted me back the text read what I assumed she would say and of course she thought I should have taken a picture. This was my exact point on or differences.

I smiled while looking in the direction of my aunt, who still was in a deeply conversation. I wouldn’t push her, so I remained against the wall. My phone beeped with an incoming message and my eyes sought back to my phone, but not without lightly scanning the room first.

My eyes sought back on the members and I had planned to only look at them briefly, so I was caught of guard when I found a pair of eyes watching me intensely. I felt like taking a step back, but my feet were rooted to the floor and my back pressed hard against the wall. I felt like I had nowhere to run and the look he sent me gave me the feeling I should.

 

Zico’s POV    

 

Another photo shoot and another busy day. Every day had been like this since our comeback almost two months ago, but even though it felt hard on our mind and body, this was our dream coming true.

We all stood and waited for the staff to be ready. Kyung and P.O. was fooling around and Tail hyung was practicing different poses for the photo shoot. He was always nervous about his efforts not being good enough.

Kyung and P.O. suddenly laughed really hard at some joke U-Kwon hyung had said, but then Kyung’s attention went elsewhere.

“Wow guys look over there, she is new right?” Kyung said.

I looked in the direction he pointed out. A young girl was leaning against the wall and texting on her phone. The situation seemed innocent and normal, so I shouldn’t have made more out of it, but something captured me. Her brown short tousled hair and round soft face with a mouth formed in a little smile made my heart do flip flops. I grinned to myself, but then I caught all my members having a stare, which told me that they were measuring her up. That got me a little irritated, why I didn’t know.

“Hey snap out of it babo, if she looks over here she will think we got some kind of agenda”, I said while trying not to seem affected also.

“Or at least a erted mind”, Kyung laughed and B-Bomb gave him a high-five.

I gave them a hard face and finally they all signed and turned their attention elsewhere. I started to look away, in a way to make my point clear, but then she looked up and caught my gaze on her. So far away it was hard to see what color her eyes were, but the depth in them made me feel like I was drowning. Her facial expression was really hard to figure out, nevertheless it looked like she wanted to walk or even run away and yet her eyes was glued to mine.

Time stood still for what felt like minutes, however a tap on my shoulder broke our staring contest and I looked behind me. I saw Jaehyo nod towards the photographer while at the same time walking away. I turned to follow him, but not without one last glance at the girl. My eyes found an empty wall: she was gone. I frankly looked around, my breathing becoming hectic. What the hell is wrong with me?? However my breath slowed down, when I found her standing in a group of women. Her back was toward me, so I decided to focus my attention on our photo session. I walked toward the others and straightened my close: a cool brown/red tuxedo and signed. Let’s get this over with…

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

Thank God my aunt’s voice pulled me to or Zico and I staring at each other would have become more and more embarrassing. God Zico looked good in a tuxedo and his pale skin made his eyes so dark. His hair was brown and curly in the front: it looked like it did in the “Be the light” MV. Not to mention that all the other members looked handsome as well, although to me Zico stood out.

My aunt had called me from her little group of people and so I walked over there, making sure to keep my back to Zico. When I reached the group the people in it smiled to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, I said and tried to give them a genuine smile. They nodded a greeting and then they split out, because the photo session was starting.

My aunt smiled and said “I told them who you are and what you will be doing, so just follow me and don’t stir trouble”. With the last part she gave me a wink. As if I would and rolled my eyes at her.

“Trust me Imo, no way am I going to create trouble”, I laughed.

We walked and ended standing a few feet behind the photographer. This was like a front row seat to a movie: a one in a lifetime opportunity to see Block B up close.

I stayed behind my aunt all the time and after the photo session was over, Block B walked to their dressing room and we were left waiting for them so we could go home. It was 10 pm and everyone was exhausted with good reason. After 20 minutes Block B came out and I was so nervous, because I knew my aunt had every intention to introduce me to them and I started to freak out a little.

“Maybe I should just take the bus home?” I said and started to turn around. The exit was just a few feet away.

“Nonsense Eun Bit ah, this is just a simple hello and then you can relax. The boys are really sweet, so don’t try to run away”.

Yeah right and my heart isn’t beating the crap out of me. This couldn’t come closer to what a heart attack felt like, but still I was left with staying where I was.  

“Besides you’re a huge fan of them”.

No oh no no NO, she wasn’t played the fan card and I certainly didn’t hope she had any plans of telling them.

“Kang Na Na we are ready to go”, Kyung said to my aunt and the other members stopped beside him.

“Alright let’s go then, but first I want you to meet my niece.” With that she stepped aside and now I stood directly in front of all seven of them.

“This is Kang Eun Bit and she will be assisting me for a while after school and during some weekends. I would like you all to be very nice to her and make her feel welcome.”

The whole be nice and welcome thing was embarrassing enough and I didn’t think it could get any worse.

I was wrong.

“Oh and just so you know, she is a huge fan of yours”, my aunt grinned.

Earth swallow me up right about now. When nothing happened to the solid ground I stood on, I lifted my head and gave a small nod with a “nice to meet you”.

They all greeted me with the popular Block B greeting and I knew I blushed harder. Just then my aunt told everyone to go to the car.  

I followed right behind her and didn’t dare look at the seven boys following close behind. As we reached the car Kyung ran in front of me and suddenly he took my hand.

“There aren’t enough seats in the front, so you need to come and sit with us in the back”.

Sure that I had heard wrong, but still in shock, I was dragged into the back. Kyung sat in the window site and pulled me beside him. I looked around, almost panicking, and was about to jump from my seat, when another person sat down beside me and held his arm on the seat in front of him, totally blocking my way to the door. In my escape position I looked from his arm to his face and stilled.

Zico starred at me and from his pose it looked like he had meant to block my way.

My stomach spurted butterflies and my heart rate speeded up.

I swallowed hard and then Zico’s mouth lifted up in a tiny grin…       

 

The two main characters finally meets face to face with no audiens or stage between them. Let's wait and see what time will give them. Thank you for reading and please subscribe :D Until next time !!!!!!