Stop and give me a chance!

Can You Hear My Heart?

Never been so late before with a chapter and I hope people put there will still read this :D

 

 

 

The second the song came to an end I felt other people leave the dance floor, but we still stood there, unmoving, and waiting for the other to make a move. Zico was sighing into my hair and at the same time he was cherishing my back with his hands. I was just about to speak my mind when I felt his hot breath near my ear and then the soft whisper of his voice.

“You can’t tell me that you didn’t feel this just now. You are mine and I’m yours. You know it and you most know what I feel for you.” I stiffened and not in a good way, because I knew what was about to happen.

“Eun Bit, Sar-“

I pushed away from him with all my strength and without looking up I fled towards the ladies room. Luckily for me no one was there and I could give myself a minute to calm down. I felt really bad after leaving Zico standing there alone on the dance floor, but as I placed my hands on each side of the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror, I decided that I had made the right decision. My cheeks were flushed and my eyes were glowing. This was what Zico had briefly seen. With this look and the way I had acted on the dance floor it was no wonder he was so open about his feelings around me. He knew how he affected me and for now on I couldn’t run away anymore. I had tried to stay away, but tonight I had reached the end line. Saranghae was the word he had almost spoken out loud. 2 minutes ago I could have heard those special words for the first time in my life and even from a guy which I felt just as strongly about.

I opened for the water and let it run over my hands. It turned cold and I splashed some on my face, trying to cool myself down. As I turned the water of again some of the fire in me was reduced too. God, I was pathetic to act like this when I had rejected him. I dried my hands and face before turning to walk out.

That’s when the door burst open and I had to take a few startling steps backwards. Zico blocked the doorway with both hands settled on each doorframe, caging me in. His expression was hard, but I could also read a strong desire from his intense eyes. Moments went, but neither of us said anything nor did we need to. I stood very still and decided not to make the first move no matter what.

My previous actions had led him here which now automatically put him in charge of this moment.  

Nor did I even get a chance to act, because in two long strides he stood before me with one hand on each side of my face. BATHUMP BATHUMP BATHUMP!!!!! My heart was going crazy and when he leaned in and captured my lips with his, I felt an indescribable feeling! As he leaned more into me the kiss became more frantic. I whimpered against his lips and felt myself become a little more demanding for his touch. He was desperate to show me how he felt which would get us the point where I also declared my hidden feelings.

 

Zico’s POV

BATHUMP BATHUMP BATHUMP……!!!!

If my heart stopped now I wouldn’t forgive it. Holding this beautiful girl in my arms felt too good. She couldn’t deny this, she just couldn’t. It wasn’t only me longing for her and I had seen it on her face while we danced. If she hadn’t run of I would have kissed her right then and there for everyone to see. Though I was here with her now and that was all which mattered. As I eased away from her I was torn between accepting her empty words or ignore them and cling on to her. Would that make me pathetic? And if I didn’t do it then I would feel like a coward to my own nature.

“I’m sorry Zico”, she sounded like she was about to cry, but her face was stern. “I should just have left with my aunt and not have made this so hard for the both of us.”

How could it be hard for her when she didn’t even li-

“You feel what I feel and that’s why you act like this; sad, flustered and distant.” There was hope in my voice and I felt positive I could reach her inner self. But she was still of another opinion.

“I don’t”, she simply said and I saw how both her body and mind withdrew from me. And that’s when I got mad as hell. This was something and pissed me the hell of because we were always running in circles, but never catching up. I needed to be more, more me, or else this dance around our feelings would never end. I shot forward and grabbed her arms.

“Stop stop STOP!!!” I shook her hard once and confusion and fear formed on her face. People would have heard us if it wasn’t for the loud music and yet it wouldn’t have mattered.

“Kang Eun Bit, be honest with me for once, because I’m tired of chasing and never catching you. Even though you have the power to decide whether to keep running or let me catch you. And let’s be honest; you want me to catch you, but are too afraid to ADMIT IT!” The last part I shouted out loud and now I sounded out of breath too.

“Zico don’t make this any harder. I have told you what I wanted to say, so LET ME BE!” Now she was shouting too and struggling to get loose. LIKE HELL!

“DON’T!” she stilled and I took a sharp intake of breath “God you make me so mad and I curse this foolish liking of mine, but I do, I like you so much you foolish girl!” The next thing happened so fast that I barely registered it. Eun Bit kicked me on the shin and as I released her in pain, she flew out of the door. I cursed the world away, took the pain in and started the pursuing.

The place was now packed with people and the darkness with flashing lights made it almost impossible to see anything or anyone. Try to Follow me by 2NE1 was playing (ironically) so everyone was on the dance floor. All of a sudden I spotted U-Kwon and Eun Soo on the dance floor. Then she came into my sight right next to Eun Soo. They were talking, but then Eun Soo pointed at me past Eun Bit and as Eun Bit also saw me, she fled into the crowd. For f-sake! Did she ever stay put in one place! I maneuvered through people; dancing, laughing and yelling to the heavy beat. I soon spotted Eun Bit a few feet away. Her path was blocked by three guys, three very drunk guys. They were trying to start a conversation and most defiantly invading Eun Bit’s personal space. OVER MY DEAD BODY would such guys touch my girl without interferes, more specifically my interferes.

“Hey dance with us cutie”, one tried to say between hiccups. He got into her face while the others laughed.

 

Eun Bit’s POV

I was trying to be polite and ask those guys to move out of my way. Didn’t they see I was in a hurry to escape this place and with any luck as quickly as possible? No, they didn’t seem to understand and in their conditions I wouldn’t have counted on them to make even one rational decision. Instead they became even more persistent and I prayed for a distraction…

 

Zico’s POV

My hands turned into fists as I advanced on them. That’s when P.O appeared beside me.

“Hyung, the DJ recognized us and asked if we could perform a song for crowd. I spoke to the others and they are on board. So we just need our Leader.”

“You just start; I will join in one second when I have taken care of a little problem.”

“Arhg don’t tell me you got stage fright now”, P.O joked “we can’t start without you!” And then he was dragging me to the middle of the of the dance floor and away from Eun Bit, who needed me. Okay, I would just give them a show to be seen. The guys were in position and U-Kwon gave me a microphone. Just they wait, this was my true element.

“HEYO Seoul are you ready, BLOCK B is in the house!!!” Everyone screamed and Kyung whispered in my ear that they had decided on Freeze, our debut song. I nodded and signaled the DJ.

Time to show those guys and save the girl!

This one goes out