Run for your life into the arms of the right one

Can You Hear My Heart?

Too long since an update, but I have also started on another fanfic with Yongguk from B.A.P, but I still have time for this one also, so here is chapter 6 - still fresh from the word doc :D

Enjoy!! 

 

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

Well, Eun Soo had some advice for me, but they all included getting closer to Zico, even when all I wanted was getting away from him.

She talked about it with my aunt after I had called her over for breakfast. My aunt laughed and giggled together with her. Seriously, I think my aunt and friend were too excited about this.

Hallelujah…or not…

 

School was intense and so was the homework, so when Wednesday came I was surprised at myself for having finished all my homework and being allowed to accompany my aunt to her next job: Block Bs filming of a new episode of Weekly Idol. Suddenly there were only a few hours until I would be seeing Zico again. My heart was already racing at the thought.

Could I be any more pathetic?

Probably not, but still I needed to get a hold of these crazy feelings I had.

 

Seeing them again in person was still unbelievable, but this time I was calmer around them. As a fan I felt like I knew them all. Different things they did and ways they acted never came as a surprise to me. The filming went well and everyone seemed pleased with the result. I had kept myself in the background and not once had I looked in Zicos direction, afraid that he would catch me looking.      

 

This time the members were leaving without us, because my aunt needed to have a quick meeting with the manager before leaving.

The members bowed and thanked the crew and made their way towards their car. They walked past me and I bowed a farewell. Just then a body bumped gently into my back and I looked over my shoulder.

Zico had his face two inches from my face and I quickly turned around. He didn’t go away though, but instead he leaned down and whispered in my ear:

“Sweet dreams Eun Bit ah” and with that he walked after the others.

Okay maybe he wasn’t as unaffected as I thought. How could I stay neutral when he did something like this? Damn teenage hormones…

 

30 minutes went by before my aunt was done talking to the manager and she could drive me home. We checked one last time in the dressing room for things that could have been forgotten. After a check everything looked alright, but then I notice a suitcase right outside the dressing room door. Inside were necklaces, rings and watches for props, so this was defiantly Block Bs.

I showed it to my aunt and we both agreed to drop it of on our way.

When we approached their building complex, my aunt said she needed some things from the store which was a couple of blocks away from their complex.

“I could just really quickly buy the things and then we could drive to their building?” she suggested.

“Or I could just take the suitcase and drop it of while you shop. It’s not that far away anyway”, I said and tried not to think about it being dark outside and the building not just lying around the corner, but this way I could get home sooner and I was really tired.

My aunt looked skeptical.

“Are you really okay with that, it’s really dark outside and who knows what kind of people walks around here?”

I just smiled and nodded.

15 minutes later I stood in front of the building and got up my courage to walk inside. I was really going to see a glimpse of their apartment. I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor and rang on their doorbell.

It was U-Kwon who opened the door and he couldn’t have looked any more surprised to see me standing there.

“Kang Eun Bit, what are you doing here?” he asked and I showed him the suitcase.

He was about to take it from me when P.O. and Zico appeared in the doorway in some really casual clothes.

They stopped when they spotted me and I looked them up and down. With sweatpants and an old T-shirt they really didn’t look like idols, more like normal guys.

I suppressed a laugh and held up the suitcase for them to see.

“I’m just dropping this of”, I said and just then Zico stepped forward holding out his hand.

I handed it to him and in the transition our hands touched slightly. I saw the look in his eyes, but before this got anymore awkward I said goodbye and ran down the stairs. I must have looked like some lovesick schoolgirl, but right now I just needed to get away.

Outside the building I let out a sign and started to walk back toward the store.

 

Then out of nowhere two guys blocked my way and they asked me to accompany them. I quickly said no and tried to sidestep them, but one of them pulled me by the arm toward them. I tried to yank my arm lose, but he had a death grip on it.

Now I was really starting to panic and I was about to yell for help, when a hand suddenly came out of nowhere and pulled me back away from my two attackers. I whirled around towards behind me and saw two men stand no more than a mere inches away. They were both wearing hoodies, which hid their faces from view. The man who had pulled me away took my hand and pushed me further behind him.

“Stay behind me and don’t move”, he said and I thought for a second that I recognized his calm voice. 

One of the attackers took an advancing step toward us and smiled so big that you could see his white teeth.

 “Just walk away from here before this gets ugly. We just wanna play a bit with the little girl”, he said and his accomplice nodded in agreement. 

The man in front of me stiffened, but nonetheless his voice came out calm with a hint of aggression.

 “You messed with the wrong girl to make that happened”, he said and with that his fists tightened at his sides.

His back went up and down with heavy signs, like a man who was on the edge of losing control of his anger.

What have I gotten myself into I thought and hoped that I would escape unharmed.

 

Zico’s POV

 

I smiled at the two men who stood in front of him. B-Bomb and I had been on our way down to the store to buy an evening snack when we had come across Eun Bit backing up from two strange men.

The two men had looked like they were hoping for trouble and Eun Bit had showed up at the wrong time.

I looked at the two men. They weren’t so cocky now while they laid on the ground and were wincing against their beatings.

 “This is what happens when you mess with a girl who screams ‘let go of me’ and you don’t do as she says”, I said and let out a heavy sign.

Then they slowly started to stand and run back away from us.

“You will pay for this”, they said and ran.

“Yo Zico, this was great and this was fun and all, but Eun Bit ah is gone”, B-Bomb said puffed from the fight.

I stiffened and turned around.

“Dammit, I told her to stay put”, I said and started to run down the street Eun Bit most likely would have disappeared down.  

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

Oh God girl! Run, run just run and don’t think about where you are going. The only place you are going is away from that street and away from them. Those were my only thoughts while I ran.

When the two other men had showed up my first thought was to scream and then run for help. But then the two men had stood up to my attackers and I began to think that there was something more going on than just a rescue mission on my account.

Oh God, maybe they are a rival gangs or something, I thought while I rounded another corner. I felt out of air and my lungs were gasping for air. At least 5 minutes had gone by now if not more and I felt roughly safe, safe enough to slow down my pace.

The street was so quiet that all I could hear was my own heavy breathing, which sounded like I had run a marathon and it also felt that way in my legs. A couple of minutes passed and I started to walk slowly further down the street. I had gone from the small streets and out onto a bigger highway and it also felt safer being out in the open.

Suddenly I heard someone yell and then the sound of someone running, their footsteps heavy on the ground. I slowly turned around and almost jumped out of my skin. Two men with hoodies were running toward me and one of them waved his hands, like he tried to make a signal.

No, no this can’t be happening! My attackers had gotten away and started pursuing me again.

I started into a sprint.

I ran, but when I looked behind me again I saw the two men had gained in on me. I used the last of my strength and picked up speed while turning of the highway and running down a smaller street in hope of losing them along the way through the small alleyways. Perhaps I could reach the store and my aunt before they caught up with me.  

 

Zico’s POV

 

“Dammit girl, where are you going”, I said and picked up my pace.

“Don’t you think that you can get away from me”, I growled like a whisper under my breath.

I had told her to stay put behind me, but she hadn’t listened and here we were: chasing each other down the street.

It did occur to me that she didn’t know it was me and B-Bomb, but we had stood up to the two attackers for her and that should have been proof enough that we were on her side.

“She must be scared less”, B-Bomb said and we rushed down the street gaining on her.

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

All the ideas I could muster ran through my head in hope of coming up with some sort of escape plan or a plan to shake them of my back.

I almost rounded a corner, when a hand grabbed my upper arm and yanked me into a hard chest. My mind started screaming and I fought back against the body holding me.

“Let me go”, I said between sops, but I felt the body behind me turn hard and pull me closer. Tears threatened to overflow my eyes, when that voice sounded in my ear. All of a sudden I remembered whose voice it belonged to.  

“It’s okay Eun Bit ah, relax I got you…Your safe with me”.

Zico, I thought and fell against his shoulder, my body going limp. While Zico hushed in my ear I felt a single tear escape the corner of my eye and run down my cheek.

Only one word made sense in my mind…

Safe……

 

    

            

 

What an ending right?? The part with the fight and the flight was the first thing I ever wrote for this fanfic and it was what started it, so I hope you liked it and this is also the part which will change the relationship dramatically between Eun Bit and Zico. Await the next chapter :D Thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe!!