Caught off guard

Can You Hear My Heart?

A new chapter and more Eun Bit+Zico :D

Enjoy!!!!

 

 

Zico’s POV

 

Furious was not even the word to describe how I felt right now. I was being clearer about my feelings toward her than I had been toward any other people and now she had told me that she doubted my true intentions.

I kept a watch on the door and when she stepped out 5 minutes later she looked shaken from our conversation. She looked around and nervously put a strand of hair behind her ear. She even looked cute with her little-girl-expression.

I had no idea how I should convince her otherwise then doing what I was doing now. The only thing I was certain of was the fact that my feelings were growing stronger each time I saw her.

I would make her look my way one way or another; so that the next time her eyes looked into mine they would have the same shine as mine.

 

 

Eun Bit ah’s POV

 

I kept away from Zico and it really wasn’t hard when he was preparing for his photo session. He was the first so I decided to stand with the other members and watch. The first photos were only of Zico, but then they brought in a model so they could portray sweethearts doing Christmas. The woman was beautiful and she looked like any guys dream girl with her face and figure. They both became professionals at the moment the first picture was taken and I was captivated by their enthusiasm.

But all of a sudden the photograph made them do more intimate poses and the model became more daring with each shoot. Zico was paying her the time of his life and his willingness only made her run her hands even more over his arms until finally finding the right pose.

My heart clenched in pain. Why in the world was I suddenly watching them when it hurt so much? I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I put both my hands on the sink and starred at myself in the mirror.

“You knew you would feel like this Kang Eun Bit, because even though you won’t admit it you’re still in love with him.” It was becoming a bad habit to talk with myself and I wished that either Eun Soo or Yeon Woo were here to do the talking.  

I put some cold water in my face and dried it off with a towel. As I came out of the bathroom I saw the clingy model standing right outside with her arms crossed.    

“So you are the little fangirl who is running around with Block B?” The question caught me of guard. How did she know about me, when I wasn’t even that much present?

“I’m a fangirl yes, but I don’t “run” around with them, I work for them. My aunt is working for them and I’m working together with my aunt, nothing else is going on.”

“Hmph could have fooled me”, she said and then she walked away. When she walked her hips were swaying in what I could only think of as a very uncomfortable way, but she had the pretty face and body to help her after all. Of course Zico and any other man would find her attractive.

For all I knew Zico was just finding it funny to tease me and act tough as though I was his little sister. Maybe he didn’t find me attractive at all, just plain normal and new.

I prepared myself and when I found the guys my aunt was also with them.

“Hey Eun Bit ah come watch Kyung and U-Kwon’s photo session”, she said and I placed myself next to her. The same model was in both shoots, but she wasn’t nearly as lively as before. That just helped me confirm one thing: she had a thing for Zico.

Then I felt someone behind me, but I knew who it was so I tried to ignore him. I pulled my phone out and started texting Eun Soo ah.

Me: What are you doing?

ES: Boring homework :-/ What about you????

Me: I really want to tell you in detail, but I fear that my phone will break down with all off your questions afterwards ^_^

ES: Well know you have made me really curious!!! Tell me Pleeeease!!! ;D

I wrote where I was and soon my phone was being bombarded with messages asking for everything: what did they wear, how their hairdos were and what kind of poses P.O was making.

I felt like I had written an entire essay when I finally pressed send.

ES: God I wish I was there!!!! I envy you so much I could hate you ;-) Anyway what about Zico have you told him yet?? <3

Before I could remove the message I felt Zico shift behind me “Told me what?” he asked. I quickly put the phone away and tried to ignore his question. Why hadn’t I realized that he was looking at the screen over me shoulder? Dammit I should have been more aware of what Eun Soo ah would have asked me, but of course I was as careless as always. Neither I nor Zico pressed further on with his question, though he remained standing behind me.

 

2 hours later  

We stopped in front of their building and everyone jumped out of the car. As I stood from my seat I was suddenly pulled backwards and landed right in Zico’s lap. My surprise was obvious and I tried to climb off of him. No luck when he held me down with both arms secured around my waist.

“Z-Zico please let me go…”

“Not right now I’m not.”

“W-why not?”

“Because I like holding you and I need to confirm something.” We stared into each other’s eyes and I became totally lost in the intense look in his.

That was until I remembered his intimate photo session with the hot model. It hurt being in his lap after having witnessed that. It might be his job, but that doesn’t mean that I should accept it even if he had feelings for me.  

“Okay sweetheart what’s with the absent gaze?”

“N-nothing…” I stammered. I should have waited with these thoughts until I got home. How was I going to explain my jealousy without also admitting to my feelings?

“To me you are Zico before you are Woo Jiho.” The words just flew out of nowhere, but I felt like I needed to explain to him why I was rejecting him.

“So you mean that you can’t see through the famous me and see the real me behind”, his tone showed a touch of hurt “because I’m just a man sitting here with a woman and asking her to look at me.”

My heart speeded up with his words. I was very much aware of Zico as a man. That was the one thing I couldn’t ignore about him and he knew it.

“I believe you’re flirting with me”, I said.

“Trust me sweetheart; you would know if I was flirting with you. Flirting means something entirely different then what we are doing now; I would never flirt with you in my way.”

He would NEVER flirt with me! Then why would he flirt with her and only give me one-sided commands?

“Do you mean that you won’t flirt with me but you would flirt with that model just now?”

“What! I wasn’t flirting with her; we were doing a photo shoot!”

“While crawling up and down each other??” I don’t know where my courage came from so I could talk to him this way. I knew that this was his job, but it just backed up my theory about the we-don’t-match-each-other part. Why couldn’t he see it like I did?

“Do you know what flirting means to me? I flirt with every girl, but I won’t flirt with you, at least not how I used to because you’re special.”

That made me shut up. He wouldn’t flirt like he used to? It made me happy, but I also knew that I was torturing him by dragging him around in circles. He was this close to me but he couldn’t capture me and just because I didn’t wanted him to. Suddenly I became very much aware of all the words I had said. Oh no I had sounded…sounded…

“Are you jealous?” Crap he had figured it out. “Wow, hold up a second…are you…are you jealous of her?” He tried again.

“A-aniyo…” I stammered as I quickly looked at my hands. I knew that I should at least say something to prove him wrong, but I couldn’t come up with any believable excuse.

Suddenly I felt Zico’s body shook with laughter and when I looked up at him he had a playful glimpse in his eyes. 

“I do believe you are jealous, but you would never admit to it right? But I guess that also mean that I was right about you, about us.”

“A-aniyo…” I wished that my vocabulary would expand, but no such luck.

Zico’s face hardened and a total new feeling came across his features.

“I could kiss you right now and you wouldn’t turn away.”

I both liked and disliked where this conversation was heading. Suddenly the only thing I could see heading somewhere was Zico’s head and it was heading towards mine. It came closer and closer until he stopped a mere inch from my lips.

“You wouldn’t turn away, would you sweetheart?” It came out like a whisper: A silent hope. Deep down I wanted him to kiss me, because the first time had blown me away and I had loved that almost electric shook that came every time he touched me.

As he stared at me I waited for him to move past the last inch, but seconds passed and he still didn’t move. I didn’t dare to look away from his lips, mostly because I knew that was I to look up I would be lost in his eyes. 

His hand that had rested on my lower back till now moved until it cradled my neck. The touch was gentle, but I could also feel the firm touch that kept my face right where it was.

“Tell me no.” His words were so gentle.

“Just tell me no and I won’t kiss you, but know that if you don’t then I will not hold back.”

Say no, say no, say no NOW! My head was screaming no, but my heart was screaming YES! However my silence gave him the answer that he wanted. Oh so slowly he leaned the rest of the way in and lightly pressed his lips to mine.

That first touch made stars explode in my mind and my heart pounded like crazy. In that moment I didn’t care that my feelings were bare for him to see and feel. His hand around my neck moved into my hair and his lips grew more aggressive.

WHOLLY this feeling was ecstatic, it was almost -

“Eun Bit ah! Are you still in the car?” Reality kicked in faster than I could comprehend it. I tried to turn my head, but Zico’s hold was strong and all I could do was mumble against his lips and try to warn him about my aunt not being for away.            

  

 

 

Guys it's Christmas time and I can't wait for the holidays, what about you?? Don't worry though I will update at least one more chapter before the end of this year. Wow soon it's going to be the year 2014, time just flies ;D