It is evident!

Can You Hear My Heart?

HEY ALL !!! OMG it's been a awfully looooong time and for that I'm really sorry crying The holidays came and I couldn't really figure out anything to write, but at last I made a chapter I'm proud of. I hope that you will still continue to read on and to new readers - I welcome you laugh 

Please enjoy chapter 11 wink

 

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

I tried one more time to break free from Zico’s hold, but all I could do was turning my head so that Zico’s lips now touched my cheek instead. I was breathing heavily and my head was spinning so fast that I barely registred the other calls from my aunt. Luckily her voice seemed far away. She was probably coming out of the building and making her way down here which gave me at least a minute to crawl off Zico’s lap.

Easy said than done when the other counterpart involved weren’t loosing his grip on me. Instead he burried his face in my hair and pulled me closer.

“Zico let go.” No response and I couldn’t see his face to know what he thought of the situation.

“Zico you have to let go of me before my aunt sees us.” I said and hoped that he wouldn’t ignore my desperate voice.

I couldn’t let her catch me sitting in Zico’s lap, let alone kissing him. Finally Zico took my desperation into consideration and I stumbled off his lap. Right before I stepped out of the car Zico grapped my hand.

“One week.”

“One week what?” I asked confused.

“You get one week to think about us two even though I believe that us getting together is evident.”

“Why do you let me think about it if you litterally say that I have no choice?”

“Because I don’t want you to fight me the whole way sweetheart.”

His words ran through me head in the car on the way home and I wondered if I could just for once let go and tell him my real feelings.

 

One week later      

 

It’s strange how you can be in the same class as one person, but not speak to him before a situation brings out an opportunity. Of course I had noticed him since I started here, but I never thought that he would talk to me – not when he was the class president and the most popular guy in school: Chang Minwo.

A simple school project during this week had put me in a group with him and I had only learned that he was as cool and sweet as everyone said. We worked on the project at school and afterwards he would walk me to the parking lot, where my aunt would wait, while talking about the things we needed done the next day. He had greeted my aunt and I think she found him charming.     

The last day of the project was on Friday. Like on the others days we walked through the parking lot until I saw my aunt’s car.  She had picked me up from school the last week, so it wasn’t a surprise that she was here picking me up again. At least I thought it was only her.

The side door slit open and Zico stormed out, not even looking to the sides when he crossed the parking lot. His eyes had been on me for a brief second, but then they had zoomed in on Minwo and stayed there. His eyebrows were drawn down in confusion and his eyes radiated with anger. He looked like he was ready for a fight and when his hands turned into two fists I became worried and quickly ran toward him. I stepped in his path to Minwo, so he couldn’t reach him.

“Z-Zico what are you doing here?” I said as I reached him and put both hands on his chest to stop his march.

“Move away sweetheart, I’m going to teach him a lesson about walking around with my girl.”

Oh my God had he just said his girl and in front of Minwo!! If I wasn’t holding him back from beating up the class president then I would have fainted on the spot. This dream I was obviously having was screwing with me. I had gotten everything I wanted in this dream: meet my number one idol and seen into the world of Kpop. Though now the sweet dream was ending, because now it wasn’t a fantasy anymore, it was the real life – my life.

For a long time I had lived with this “love” for Zico because he was my ultimate idol, but now he was meeting me halfway and I didn’t know what to do. I was scared, so scared, because this was out of my comfort zone. Zico was asking me to step out of my normal life and be with him. But Zico’s world didn’t offer anything normal, no it offered changes and I hated those. Mostly I hated how much I actually wanted to let him take me out of my safety zone. So I did the one thing I always did when someone got too close: I became defensive. I hadn’t agreed to be his girl, as he would like to put it. Not yet anyway.

“I’m not anyone’s girl Zico!”

Zico’s eyes shifted to mine and some of the anger disappeared.

“Well believe it or not sweetheart but our kisses sealed the deal.”

“S-since when did a kiss equals me being yours?” I asked in confusion, not sure that Eun Soo ah had told me the right meaning behind a kiss.

“Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you.”

I froze and in my breath.

Zico had always had a way with words and he surprised me yet again with his swift talking. What was I supposed to-

“-Is everything okay Eun Bit ah?” Minwo asked me and I felt Zico stiffen.

“It would be if you weren’t here.”

“Zico!” I said in surprise and I turned toward Minwo to apologize, but Minwo beat me to it.

“I’m sorry I believe we haven’t met before even though I do know you by name. You are The Zico from Block B right?”

Zico smiled arrogantly and then he took off his sunglasses. Great what was I to do if someone recognized him? Then we would be stormed by fangirls and I wouldn’t have peaceful school day for the rest of the year. Now it seemed just about nice that I was done with high school next year.

I looked desperately at Zico and hoped that he would take the hint and walk back to the car without making any fuss. But all he did was continue to staring down at Minwo.

“Well it was nice of you to come and pick me up Zico, so I think that we should head toward the car now before the others starts to wonder what’s taking so long.” I pushed against his chest and he finally took the hint.

I turned my head towards Minwo.

“I’m sorry I have to go now.”

“It’s alright”, he said “I’ll see you on Monday.”

Zico stopped dead in his tracks and I bombed into his chest. His words were spitting venom when he spoke.

“You are what now on Monday??” His jealousy was radiating from him, but Minwo just smiled and walked away, leaving me alone to deal with Zico.

When he looked over his shoulder I gave him a little smile. When I turned back toward Zico and saw his face set in stone.

“Why do you never smile like that in front of me?”

“Smile like what…?”

“Like he is your favorite person in the whole world.”

“I don’t have a smile like that.”

“Yes you do so I’m asking you to stop it.”

“Come on Zico its nothi-“

“-I mean it Eun But ah: Don’t smile like that in front of other men. Besides what did he mean with the I-will-see-you-on-Monday speech?”

“Listen Zico, you’re misunderstanding. Yes I’ll see him on Monday,” he was about to interrupt me, but I held up my hand so I could finis “because we are in the same class, so it’s only natural that we would see each other.”

“That’s not what he meant and you know it”, Zico said and I gave up on making him understand.

“Zico please… let’s just go to the car.”

There was still anger and confusion in his eyes when he took my hand and let me to the car. All the members and my aunt greeted me with a smile.

“So where are we going today?” I asked when we drove away from the school.

“We don’t know either”, P.O said and Jaehyo continued “Nana shii won’t tell us.”

“If I told you then it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it.” That’s my aunt: always a tease in situations like these. She gave no hints throughout the whole drive even though we all pitched in with reasons why she should tell us. Soon we were all yelling and laughing at our silly stubbornness.

“We’re here”, my aunt said and we all looked out of the windows. No WAY this is….

Lotte World!!!!