Life takes a turn

Can You Hear My Heart?

A new chapter is up!!! Today was the comeback of our beloved Block B and when I saw the live showcase I really felt proud of being a BBC. Let's all be happy that our boys are back and cheer them on every step of the way <3

And now for the chapter.....ready.....set.....go!! 

 

 

 

Zico’s POV

 

The concert ended and my body felt high from the adrenalin. Nothing beats the feeling of standing on stage and hearing people screaming your name.

I looked around and saw the same joy in the other members’ faces. They suddenly all looked up and at each other and an outbreak of screams, laughter, together with hugging each other and jumping up and dawn with joy.

I laughed, but my mind slowly started to zoom out of the conversation and my eyes sought towards the still visible fans and their screams. I walked to the back of the stage and peeked out behind the curtain, separating us backstage from the fans.

A tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality. I turned and found Kyung behind me.

“Come on Hyung what are you spacing out about? The Hyungs are waiting, so let’s go”, he said and walked towards the others.

-Yeah Zico what are you spacing out about? Some girl… well newsflash buddy you see girls every day, so don’t go get crazy thoughts like some teenage boy-, I thought to myself and decided to enjoy this moment and forget her.

I erupted in screams and laughter while following the boys into the dressing room.     

 

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

We walked outside and the chilling October air started toning down my blushing cheeks. Eun Soo and I both agreed, that this had been an unforgettable night.

I felt lightheaded as we stood and waited for Eun Soo’s mother to pick us up. Eun Soo talked about the concert and everything regarding P.O. (of course).

“Did you see him Eun Bit ah, I mean who can look so hot with red hair and that voice blew me away!! Tell me you heard it too!!”, she shrieking.

Only half of my attention was on Eun Soo, but she didn’t notice and I just nodded my head and smiled. The other half of my attention was remembering a special pair of warm brown eyes.

And they stayed on my thoughts all the way home. When I later lay in my bed I almost felt like all my Block B posters became alive, but I shook my head and tried to still my heart. I had seen them, seen him, and that was enough. It was not like I would ever get to talk or stand face to face with him. I blew out a long breath at the thought, but dismissed it.

From today onwards he was just an idol and me a fan.

 

The next day at school was like any other day. The class was boring, even though I tried to pay attention to the teacher, but I hated math so it was almost impossible. Most of it sounded like ‘blah blah blah’. I looked at Yeon Woo: she was writing everything down the teacher said and wrote on the black board.

-Why don’t I have her enthusiasm?- I thought to myself and signed. 

Just then the teacher turned around towards the black board, Eun Soo’s broad smile caught my eyes. She sat at the table a row next to mine, so I could easily see what she wanted me to see on her phone. It showed an article about Block B’s comeback stage from last night.

The headline said:

Block B brings down their comeback stage!!

The teacher turned around, facing us, and I turned my head away from the phone, but I smiled softly while pretending to take notes. Secretly I brought my hand to my side under the table and made a v-sign to Eun Soo.

 

 

When I arrived home after school I saw a car in our driveway. My mood turned up a notch when I saw it and hurried inside the house. In the living room my mother was talking to my aunt, who glanced up when I entered the room. We both smiled at each other and I ran to give her a hug.

After my mother, father and little sister, my aunt was my closets family and the one person I treasured the most. Immediately she started talking about why she was here. 

“I finally got a new job and this one I’m so excited about”, she smiled

“Really that’s great Imo, what’s it about?”, I asked and she started talking. She told us her friend who had recommended her and that her new employees had thought she was perfect for the job.  

I laughed and looked her up and down while she started telling us about the job interview. My aunt really needed this change in life. 5 years ago her husband had died in a car accident and they didn’t have any children. My aunt wasn’t looking like her 40 years and I really thought that she would have found someone else by now, but she still missed my uncle and so there had been no other men in her life. This new job would do her good.

Suddenly a name brought me back to their conversation.

“Wait what”, I said as I zoomed in on my aunt. I tried to hear the words in my head again, but they just didn’t make sense.   

My aunt smiled devilishly and said “My new job is at the new agency ‘Seven Seasons’. My job is to travel around with groups represented in the company. You know when they do showcases, photo shoots or MV shootings.” My aunt smiled, because I really think my face looked like that of an idiot.

“And while you stand there with your mouth wide open”, she grinned “I’ll say ‘yes’ to your thoughts. I will travel with the band Block B and yes THE Block B. I will make sure they keep their schedule and that they treated with respect”.

My breath had literally stopped.

“You mean to tell me that you are gonna work side by side with Block B and yes MY Block B?”, I didn’t know where I found my voice, but I needed to make sure that I wasn’t listening to crazy talk.

“Eun Bit ah don’t raise your voice”, my mother said from the couch, but I really didn’t care right now.

“That’s right and guess what, if everything goes well then maybe you can come with me from time to time and help out”, my aunt winked at me.

The feeling I felt in that moment could only be described as happy. I screamed and ran for my aunt to give her a hug, ignoring my mother’s warning of being too loud.

“OMG that would be a dream come true. Just tell me when and where”, I said and added “I’m not gonna behave like some crazy fan you know”.

“I know you will behave, but you can’t go and tell everyone about this”, she said and I could hear the seriousness in her voice.

“Of course not Imo, I will only tell Eun Soo and Yeon Woo and I know they will keep it a secret”, I said as I ran for my room eager to call them both RIGHT NOW.

 

“You gotta be kidding me!!! Please tell me you’re just telling me some lame joke, but if it is a joke then I’m gonna come over and kick you’re a**”. I laughed at Eun Soo’s threat, but quickly assured her that I was telling the truth. I had seen Eun Soo kick a** before and I never wanted that to befall me.

“We gotta tell Yeon Woo tomorrow, this is just too big for just the two of us”, Eun Soo said and I agreed.

“But remember it’s just the three of us who can know”, my tone serious now.

“Clearly I get that Eun Bit ah. This will be our little secret and who knows maybe something will really come out of this”, she giggled.

I laughed and tried in my mind to make time go faster.    

 

 

Hope you liked it ;D Hope to update chapter 4 soon. Please comment and subscribe !!!