Don't turn away my touch

Can You Hear My Heart?

Hello everyone :D Sorry for the looong wait until chapter 7 (at least I think the wait was long) but finally it is here and I hope you have been looking forward to it :D I can't believe almost 300 people have read my story so far and I hope even more will keep coming..

Even though I have another fanfic to update also, this fanfic is still just as important and I never wanna dissapoint my readers ;D

So here is chapter 7 for you, enjoy !!!

 

 

Zico’s POV

 

I held her while she shook and cried.

“Zico”, she cried and without warning Eun Bit turned and buried her face in my chest. The only thing I could think about was holding her and assuring her that she was safe.

Our hearts were beating in union from the chase and as we stood there for a couple of minutes, my breathing slowed down and I felt composed again.

B-Bomb stood silently a few feet from us and just watched. No wonder he was so silent and looked like he had seen an alien. None of the boys had seen me lose control this way before and never over a girl. Girls for me were entertainment, fun and a one-time thing only.

This thing with Eun Bit was not like that and it certainly wasn’t a one-time thing. I had only known her for a week and we had only seen each other two times during it. Well technically our first meeting was at the concert over a month ago and even that meeting was imprinted in my mind.

Why did I feel this way, like we had known one another for far longer than a measly week? 

My feelings were scaring me, because my whole personality changed around her.

Or was it just me being…me?   

 

Eun Bit’s POV

 

In other circumstances it would have been embarrassing to stand here and hugging Zico, but right now I really needed his comfort.

In my whole life I had never been so scared before.

I calmed down a little the second I realized the fact that Zico and B-Bomb were the two men and that they were coming to my rescue.

Even more so, it was embarrassing the way I had ran from them, thinking they wanted to hurt me.    

“Sorry”, I whispered quietly, but both guys heard me.

Zico loosened the hug, so he could look me in the eyes.

“Why are you apologizing Eun Bit ah, you don’t have anything to be sorry for”, he said and I saw a glimpse of anger in his eyes.

I only nodded and feeling a little stronger I pushed lightly against Zicos chest to create some more space between us. He didn’t say anything else as he let me have my space.

Beside us B-Bomb cleared his throat.

“Hey, maybe it would be best if we took you with us back to the apartment, your aunt most have figured out by now that something is up.”

My aunt!! I had totally forgotten everything about her and the fact that she must have been waiting for me at the store.

“We need to hurry back, she must be so worried”, I said and turned to walk back the way I had come from. Only I noticed I wasn’t sure where “that way” was exactly.

I must have looked completely lost, because Zico suddenly walked over, took my hand and started walking.

He turned around to face me and gave me a wink.

“Don’t worry we know the way back.”

I cursed for getting myself lost and I smart reply was on my tongue when I thought better of it and decided to just follow along. 

 

15 minutes later we stood in the doorway to their apartment and five set of eyes were glued on me. They were probably surprised to see me here again and then in this stage. My eyes must have looked red from tears and my hair a mess.

Jaehyo was the first to speak.

“What in the world happened Hyung, I thought you were only going to bring back an evening snack?”

Zico only nodded and guided me inside the apartment and unto a sofa in the corner. Even sitting down my eyes sought the floor.

Just then Zico kneeled in front of me and started to put his hand under my chin. I really didn’t want them all to see my silent breakdown, so I jerked away from his touch. His hand dropped and only then did he turn toward his Hyungs.

“I will tell you everything that happened, but first I need to call Na Na and let her know where Eun Bit ah is”, he said and went into the kitchen to make the call.

I shrunk together on the sofa, just wanting to close myself of from their stares, when I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked up and starred at Kyung who had a compassionate look in his eyes.

He put an arm around my shoulders and guided my head onto his shoulder. He didn’t say anything and for that I was grateful. For some he might have seemed like a stranger, but for me he was at this moment a shoulder to cry on. We were still sitting in the same position when Zico returned from the kitchen. He stopped abruptly when he saw Kyung with his arm around me, and I could see something working in his jaw.

Still he approached me when he started talking.

“Your aunt is on her way here and she is really upset, but of course that’s understandable.”

Zico then turned to s and told them what had happened. After he finished the story, all the guys looked at me sympathetic and showed me their concerns by asking me how I felt now.

I tried smiling and assuring them that I was doing alright, and at the same time Kyung was my back. I looked at him and smiled, glad for the comforting touch.

Suddenly Zico took my arm and yanked me up from the sofa. To everyone’s surprise he dragged me down the hall and pushed me into the bathroom and then he closed the door behind him.

The bathroom wasn’t very large and therefore I ended up with my back against the sink and Zico standing so close that I didn’t dare to lift my head in fear that our noses, among other things, would collide.  

Not only was I surprised by Zicos actions, but now we stood here and I was lost for words. This scenario reminded me too much of the car incident.

I could feel his breath on my forehead and my body trembled. He made no other moves and I would have paid a lot of money to hear his thoughts right now.

Unfortunately I didn’t even have 1 won on me, so his thoughts were left to my imagination.

 

Zico POV’s

 

She was still shaken up when we arrived at our dorm, but I also hoped that she felt more at ease.

Eun Bit was shaking from fear and I could still feel my body shaking from anger: Anger and adrenaline. Though having her here made my calmer and I knew that I couldn’t show my members how shaken up this situation had made me.

To them I was still Woo Jiho, the ladies’ man and a world-class flirt. I wanted to let them keep those thoughts about me.

When I pulled Eun Bit inside the apartment, my first thought was to make her relax and then call her aunt. I had a feeling that she wouldn’t talk to me about what had happened and she needed to get it out of her system. Just looking at her eyes I could see the fear and the helplessness.

It was painful to tell Na Na what had happened to her niece, but she needed to be there for Eun Bit.     

Returning to the living room I hoped Eun Bit had calmed down enough to put some space between what had happened.

But what I saw on the sofa was not a girl with space; no it was Eun Bit sitting on the sofa with Kyung plastered up her side.

Saying that my temper shot to the skies was an understatement.

Why did she let him sit there, another guy rubbing her shoulder when she had turned away my touch?   

I tried composing myself while talking to my members, but then I saw Kyung her back and the look in her eyes. Her body languages told me that she was seconds from a breakdown.  

Not knowing how else to handle my loss of words I started toward the sofa and pulled Eun Bit down the hall and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

This leads us to our current situation with us standing mere inches away from each other in the small room.

All kinds of thoughts ran through my head. Me acting this way was not normal, but seeing her with Kyung had nearly stopped my heart. I didn’t want her to receive comfort from him or anyone else for that matter; I wanted her to receive it from me.

I had been there with her and held her when she needed someone the most. I felt the urge to be with her and I stepped even closer towards her.

My forwardness made her go stiff as a sharp, but I could feel her breathing against my skin and tell by her body reaction.

She wasn’t afraid of me.

She was trying to deny what I made her feel.       

   

Eun Bit’s POV

It was weird that being this close to Zico made everything outside this room disappear.

The incident, the members and even my soon to arrive aunt were nonexistent. Ignorance made me so peaceful, because all I thought about was Zico and how he had a specific effect on me.

Suddenly a familiar voice sounded through the apartment. I heard my aunt asking for me and my mind went from dreamworld to reality in 1 second.

Everything that had happened came back to me and mentally I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I felt my heart start pounding and my breathing became quicker. I took myself to the chest, trying to calm myself down, but I knew that I was in the middle of a near heart attack.

Before Zico could catch me I slid to the floor and put my knees to my chest burying my face. Rocking back and forward I tried to stop my crying, but it almost seemed impossible. I felt Zico kneel in front of me, but he still said nothing.  

That’s when I felt him tucking my head upwards, but that only resulted in making me more hysterical. This breakdown was embarrassing enough as it was.

“No no no”, I kept saying and shaking my head loose from his grasp.

Not only did he not stop, but his actions became rougher and soon he was pulling my entire body into his.

I pulled away, but he pulled me towards him and he was a lot stronger than me.

“Stop Eun Bit ah…stop it”, he growled “Don’t pull away from me and don’t keep pushing me away!!” he almost yelled.

I screamed and cried, not sure what I did the most, but my emotions where out of control. I hit his chest and arms to push him, but he was too persistent.  

We fought each other and all of a sudden Zico had me against the wall as he was kneeling toward me. He held both my arms trapped against the wall and in that moment I stilled my screams and struggles.

I looked at him and his eyes were holding mine in a gaze so firm that I had to close mine for the intensity.  

Outside the door I heard my aunt talking to P.O. and Kyung. She was demanding them to open the bathroom door. I could hear she was crying and the sound broke my heart.

Pitifully I tried to wiggle free of Zicos hold. I had to get to my aunt.

“Please just let me go, I need to insure my aunt that I’m alright”. It was a big fat lie. If there was something I wasn’t it was alright.

But all Zico did was staring at me right before his head fell forward and he buried his face in my neck.

I was dumbfounded by his act and I let out a yelp when I felt his lips against my collarbone. I tried pushing him away with my body, but he only kept on planting kisses along my neckline.  

“Zico what are you do…ing...don’t…”

“Don’t turn my touch away and then let some other guy comfort you instead, because for some reason that pisses me of”, Zico mumbled against my skin.

When I gave him no response, he lifted his head to look at me.

“Seeing you hurt is almost unbearable, but what’s worse is that you won’t let me help you.”

“My aunt will help me.”

“Yeah? Well right now you are here with me, the one who is seeing you suffer is me, so don’t hide your pain from me and let me help you. Don’t try to run away”.

His anger toward me was unmistakable, but I also sensed something else: something even more worrying and entirely on the opposite side of anger.

“For some reason I think that that’s what you do best”, he said.

“And what’s that?” I said not knowing where he was heading with this conversation.

He looked at me calmly without blinking.

“Running away...”

Oh no you don’t, this conversation was so not happening.

Through gritted teeth I calmly said “I’m not running away from you.”

He leaned closer to my face and smirked.

“You got that right sweetheart.”

 

 

  

 

I really missed updating this story, when I'm really happy with where the plot is going. I keep getting new ideas all the time, so I don't even know for sure what next chapter is going to be all about yet, but until then please wait, comment and subscribe for the new release :D Author-nim is signing of now, so see you guys in chapter 8 ;)