A Ticket of a lifetime

Can You Hear My Heart?

Hey everyone and welcome to my story ;) This is my first fanfic so bear with me please... Anyway lets gets did story started with an epilogue.

Ready....set....gooo!!!

 

I have lived life while being buried in books and music. Even though my life would seem perfect, there is always something missing in my life. I have great parents, but they don’t know the real me which is screaming from the inside. The only one who really knows me is me and for that I feel sorry for myself. When I felt down I always felt like I could rely on music, when I felt alone, because all I needed to do was to start my mp3 player and then a voice would soothe my troubling mind. These people behind the speakers couldn’t see me or least of all hear me and I know that I couldn’t meet them and they didn’t know I even existed. Through all this it had always been okay that I couldn’t see the people whose music I felt so deep in my soul, not until him anyway.

Even though I’m not popular in school and I always feel like an outsider, it doesn’t matter, because I still got Eun Soo and Yeon Woo: My two best friends who stands with me through times when bad things seems to just crash at my feet. These two girls know me from top to bottom, though I never wanted to admit it. These two were the reason why I got pulled into a whole new world.

People here must know the world of Korean pop and the lifestyle change that happens after they do. I have known Eun Soo for 8 years now and I know of her obsession for Kpop and its idols, more specifically Block B and its idols. Eun Soo is a hardcore BBC and nobody should argue with her about it. Trust me I know, because I tried and she didn’t talk to me for 3 weeks(good thing I made her forgive me in the end though)… but then who knew that after hearing about some idols for so many years, that suddenly you start to get your eyes up for who they really are and what they represents.

Even though I looked over Eun Soo shoulder sometimes when she watched Block B in MV’s and stuff, I never really knew who they were until one day I told myself to simple watch an MV and see what all the commercial was about.

4 minutes with the MV “Freeze” and I was a goner. Their music is so different in some way, which makes them stand out from everyone else. The rapper was the one who got my attention the most and Zico became my favorite. Just like that he and Block B became the new idol I could watch and hear, but still only from afar.

Though this is going to change without me knowing at first, it all started happening when Block B announced their comeback after a year and Eun Soo got tickets to their concert.

That event was going to change my world or more specific my heart, forever…

 

Short, but the beginning of this story :) I hope to update first chapter soon, so please come back and read more later !!!!!