THE RESULT

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

The race will end soon because they are both close to the finish line. The race is really amazing and each of them is willing to win base on the bet. Jessica is leading. 

 
 
 
Yuri is kinda shocked about Jessica's skills in racing, he did not expect this. Jessica is also shocked about what he sees about Yuri who is determined to win.
 
 
 
"Is he really that serious? Aish!" Jessica said while looking at the rearview mirror. Yuri is trying hard to overtake but Jessica is increasing her speed
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
Wow! This girl makes me fall inlove, she is not just beautiful and y but really good in racing too. I did not expect her skill is better than me.
 
 
 
She is leading now, I'm really trying my best to win because Honestly, I really want to court her and this is the only way I know but I think I'm wrong because she's damn good!
 
 
 
I need to think a way for this race to stop. I know she will win and I'm scared that we will not see each other again.
 
 
 
It's my first time to be serious to a girl. And yes, I'm serious this time, with Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*eeeeeek*
 
 
 
 
 
 
*boooogsh*
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
I heard a loud noise. I looked at the side mirror to see what happened, I did not saw Yuri's car. I waited for a minutes by slowing down, hoping that I will see his car and cope up with me, but still no sign of him. I'm getting worried.
 
 
 
I stoped the car and decided to go back to where I last heard the loud noise of a tire and a break. While I'm going back and looking for Yuri.
 
 
 
"Y...Yuri?!" I said in disbelief when I saw his car in the side of the road and his damaged car.
 
 
 
I immediately got out of my car. Hoping that Yuri is Alright. I headed to the driver's seat
 
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah!" I said when I saw her body and face with bloods. I'm really worried right now, I don't know what to do. I tried my very best to help him got out of the car. 
 
 
 
After I got him inside his car, we proceed to my car and put him in the passenger seat. He is not that complicated but I'm still worried because he's unconsious.
 
 
 
"Aish! You don't need to die just to win and court me. Are you really that serious?! You are willing to die just for me?!" I said loudly because I'm worried and kind of mad.
 
 
 
Afterwards when we arrived at the finishl line. The ambulance is already waiting for us, they knew because they saw what happened. They got Yuri and put him inside the abulance gently.
 
 
 
"Jess are you ok?" My friends asked me.
 
 
 
"Yeah.. I'm alright but Yuri is not. I think we need to come with them" I said while looking at the ambulance where Yuri's friends is at. They nodded and respond.
 
 
 
The ambulance took off along with us. We are following the ambulance right now.
 
 
 
"Do you think Yuri will be alright?" I said while driving and with the worried tone.
 
 
 
"Don't worry unnie, everyone knows that he is brave" I did not realize that a tear dropped. Why am I crying? Is it because that I'm afraid to lose Yuri again?
 
 
 
"Unnie... Do you like him?" Krystal cutted my thoughts. I wiped my tears and did not respond to her question.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hours had passed
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri is still unconsious. Jessica, her friends and Yuri's friends is worried about him because he's still not awake. They are waiting for him. It's already 10:00 in the evening.
 
 
 
They are allowed to stay inside the room because The Kim's is the owner of the hospital and Taeyeon asked the doctors and nurses to allow them to stay.
 
 
 
They are all now asleep because they are all tired, specially Jessica. They are sleeping by partners. Tiffany is sleeping in Taeyeon's shoulders in the sofa same at Krystal and Amber but Sunny, Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun decided to go home since they have something to do. 
 
 
 
Sooyoung and Yoona gave Sunny and Seohyun a ride in going home, they used different cars and obviously they have crushes on each other but shy to let them know.
 
 
 
Jessica is sleeping while her head is in Yuri's bed and unconsiously, her left hand is in the top of Yuri's left hand. 
 
 
 
Afterwards, Yuri woke up and saw Jessica sleeping while her hands is holding his hands. He smiled at the sight.
 
 
 
"Sica....." Yuri said in a low voice but Jessica heard it. So she woked up.
 
 
 
"Yah. Are you ok now?" Jessica said worriedly and caressed Yuri's cheeks.
 
 
 
"Yes, I'm alright now. Did you worry?" Yuri said jokingly. He still has guts to ask her in that condition
 
 
 
"Pabo.. Why did you do that?" Jessica step back and crossed her arms while asking Yuri. Yuri gulped because Jessica is giving her icy glare.
 
 
 
"Y...yah... Don't look at me like that, it's not my fault....And Besides I won the bet" Yuri smirked while looking at her and Jessica is looking at him with this questioned look. 
 
 
 
"y...you won? But How?" Jessica said in disbelief.
____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this late update. Please show your support I need it right now :( hahaha mianhe and thanks for all. I decided to end this AFF soon for a new Yulsic story :)