Chapter 33

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

 

Mr. Jung's POV
 
 
I'm at the lab repairing Yuri, there's only a less percent of chance that he will function rightly again.
 
 
 
Yuri is in critical condition, he used all of his energy. Even the energy that he should not use.
 
 
 
He used the energy that might kill him, the one that is making him function and the stored one. 
 
 
 
I know that he knows that he should not use it, but I understand what he wanted to do, he wants to save my daughter.
 
_______________________________
 
 
Mr. Jung is repairing Yuri for hours now, while Jessica's friends,Amber,Krystal, Jessica and Mrs. Jung is at the room of Jessica to comfort her.
 
 
 
Her friends already know that Yuri is a robot. Mrs. Jung told them already when Mr. Jung and Jessica is looking for Yuri awhile ago.
 
 
Jessica is really worried that Yuri might not function again. She's attached to Yuri now, and deeply inlove with him. 
 
 
She loved him very much even though he's a robot, nobody loved her like Yuri did. So she doesn't care about the thing that he's a robot.
 
 
 
Mr. Jung is inside the lab. The physical appearance of Yuri is now okey but Mr. Jung can't reset him. 
 
 
 
He can't arrange Yuri because Yuri is resisting even though he's not awake. 
 
 
 
Everything is alright, except for Yuri's memories, Mr. Jung can't fully arrange him properly if he can't be reset.
 
 
 
Everything should be back from the first time but Yuri is resisting to reset his memories.
 
 
 
Mr. Jung already know about this, this is what he is worried for. He knows that Yuri doesn't want to forget all of the happy moments he had with everyone specially Jessica. 
 
 
 
But if he will not reset him, he will never wake up back again. Mr. Jung decided to give up after how many attempts of reseting him.
 
 
 
Yuri is inside his box, with this wires connected at him. He's eyes are shut, only wearing shorts.
 
 
 
Mr. Jung cried alittle at the fact that he's sorry for Jessica. Afterwards he calmed his self and got out of the room, heading to the room of her daughter.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
My friends, sister and mom is comforting me right now at my room. 
 
 
 
I can't accept the fact that Yuri is being repaired for now. 
 
 
 
I hope he will wake up earlier, I miss his voice, hugs and kisses. Even the way on how he call my name.
 
 
 
Afterwards Someone opened the door, revealing that sad face of my dad. We looked at him heading at us while his head down.
 
 
 
He sat at the front of us. He looked at me and let out a heavy sigh then he continued
 
 
 
"I.....I'm sorry. I can't repair him" It striked my heart, I think my world stopped. I think someone stabbed my heart repeatedly. I saw tears coming out of my dad's eyes so my mom comforted him
 
 
 
"Hey.. It's not your fault, you already tried your best" my mom said
 
 
 
Why Yuri? Why do you need to leave me when I already love you?
 
 
 
"Yuri......" I mumbled and crying silently. My sister and friends is comforting me. My hands are in my face.
 
 
 
"Stop crying unnie" Krystal and Seohyun said in unison
 
 
 
"It's not your fault noona" Amber said to me.
 
 
 
"I also wanted to say that He's still awake inside but not outside. He can hear us but can't see us" My heart feels happy and at thesame time really sad that he can't see us
 
 
 
"He only have 24 hours before everything will shut down even his hearing." Again, there's no more happiness left me. It's all sadness that envades
 
 
 
"I'm trying my best to reset him for his good but he's resisting, we all know that he built self-awareness. Base on what I see, he doesn't want to lose all of the good memories he had with all of you especially you, Jessica. He did really love you because he chose to die rather than seeing you suffer. He loved you not only based on what he is told for" I cried even more when I heard about that. He built self-awareness? I thought it's only for human, is he..............is he becoming a human?!!
 
 
 
my Yuri why? I need you, you're already my life and yet you will leave me like this?
 
 
 
"Jessica... I need to tell you something important" my dad said looking at me.
_____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) guys sorry if Yul doesn't look like a robot in the story kekeke I'm sorry xD i'll my best even more
thank you for the support though ;) NEW AUTHOR HERE :)