Chapter 5

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Days had passed since Yuri and Jessica met each other. They still did not talk about Yujin's father.

 
 
Jessica's bestfriends and sister already knows the truth, except for Yujin. 
 
 
 
They are all shocked about it and Jessica confirmed her parents about the issue and her parents told everything about it, Mr. And Mrs. Jung is still outside the country for some business
 
 
 
Yuri knew that Jessica is not a married girl and doesn't have a boyfriend now. 
 
 
 
 
Whenever Yuri ask Jessica about Yujin's father she will change the topic. Yuri sometimes think that Yujin is a product of one night stand but he thinks that Jessica is not that kind of girl so he will forget about it.
 
 
 
Yuri doesn't really have the Idea that Yujin's father is him. do you remember about the used in Robo Yul's body, it's Yuri's but Yuri thought that a robot can't make a human pregnant and also, he thinks that Jessica's boyfriend is not only the robot.
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
It's been days since I've met Jessica Jung, she's indeed pretty and like an ice princess. 
 
 
She has this glare that makes anyone scared, I've experience it already the past days when we talked. She's cold but deep inside she has this heart that makes everyone melt.
 
 
I'm at the house, there's only 4 days left in my rest days. Actually I really don't know what business will I do here. 
 
 
 
My parents said that it's really an important business. My parents still doesn't know that I've already met Jessica, I'll surprise them someday
 
 
 
Today, I decided to visit my friends. I still did not meet their girlfriends, base on what they say to me, they all had girlfriends. Well I'm the only one who doesn't have. Aish! Korean girls is hard to get.
 
 
 
I'm outside their dorm and I decided to call my bestfriends to surprise them.
 
 
 
"Dude! Open the door" I said while laughing
 
 
"Yah! Are you kidding us?!" They said in the other line. I laughed
 
 
 
"Hey I'm serious here. If you don't trust me then open the door. To see is to believe" I hang up.
 
 
 
I hide beside the door and afterwards someone opened the door and I pranked him, I made him startle
 
 
 
"Yah! Bro! When did you come?!" We made our signature handshake that only me and my bestfriends know.
 
 
 
"The Past few days. Bro Where's the others?" I said walking inside their dorm. And I saw all of them running to me and we falled
 
 
 
"Yah!! You're like gays dude! Let go before I'll think that all of you are gays" I said jokingly and they stood up immediately
 
 
 
Hours had passed since I came to their dorm. We talked random things and we decided to race someday here in Korea. 
 
 
 
We did not see each other for years already, they are my bestfriends since I'm still young.
 
 
 
Their names is Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They are also racers but they said to me that their girlfriends doesn't know anout it.
 
 
 
They all know about the secret of the Jungs and the Kwons about the robot. 
 
 
 
They said years ago that they firt met my robot model at a fancy restaurant and they winked at each other to not make their girlfriends notice that they know him and they go with the flow. 
 
 
 
I did not know that the girl who dated my model is the Jung's daughter, Jessica.
 
 
 
I still did not meet their girlfriends and their girlfriend's bestfriend that they are talking about awhile ago.
 
 
 
"So when will I meet all of them?" I asked curiosly
 
 
 
"Tomorrow night" Yoona said and he smirked. I shook my head and we all laughed and afterwards I decided to go home since it's already late and After I took a half bath, I slept. But before that Jessica and Yujin came into my mind and afterwards I slept.
_____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this lame update :( thanks for supporting though ;)