Chapter 31

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

 

Yuri is being tortured by Kai and his friends for hours now, they keep on punching and kicking Yuri. 
 
 
Yuri can't fight back because of the electricity thing that they are using when Yuri is trying to fight back.
 
 
 
Kai's friends is laughing at him 
 
 
 
"Yah! You're so weak! Can't even fight back huh!" One of the boys said while kicking Yuri.
 
 
 
Yuri is not fighting back for his safety.
 
 
 
While Jessica, along with her father, butlers and Lee Minho is already in the place with their hightech guns. 
 
 
 
They don't know that Chanyeol or Kai's robot is already dead along with the other two because of what Yuri did to him. 
 
 
 
They used this type of car that no sound can be heard because they know that it will affect their mission.
 
 
 
"Jessica, stay here. We are going to bring back Yuri for you" Her father said Jessica nodded and her father big goodbye to her daughter. 
 
 
 
He's with everyone except for Jessica and her two butlers.
 
 
 
The place is really big, it's like a palace but it's already abandoned and there are also many buildings inside the place
 
 
 
Jessica can't wait, she's inside the car
 
 
 
", this is killing me. I need to find my Yuri. I missed him already~" Jessica said in a shaky voice, Starting to cry but she stopped it.
 
 
 
 
 
She can't really wait.
 
 
 
 
She sneeked out of the car and quietly run so that the butlers who is left with her will not see her going outside the car.
 
 
 
 She is not allowed to go out in the car because of her father's decision but she's hard headed. She headed to this building because she has this feeling that Yuri is inside.
 
 
 
"Yuri, I hope my instinct is correct." She mumbled and headed inside the building
 
 
 
"This place is creepy" she got inside and looking around the place feeling uneasy, she's scared but she did it because she had this feeling that Yuri is there.
 
 
 
Jessica headed to the 2nd floor, looking one by one on the rooms when she heard something on the 3rd floor
 
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhh!" she stopped for awhile and she realized that it's Yuri's voice.
 
 
 
"Y...Yuri" she mumbled, it took her seconds before she runned quietly going to the 3rd floor. Her cheeks is wet because she's crying, feeling sorry for her jagiya.
 
 
 
She's walking  in the hall way when she heard voices coming from this one room.
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
 
I don't really have energy left, they keep on electrifying me whenever I fight back so I don't have a choice.
 
 
 
I need to be safe, I need not to be electrified for me to gain my energy back because whenever I gain my energy even though it's only little, they are electrifying me because I'm fighting back.
 
 
 
They are kicking me here and there, it makes me really weak.
 
 
 
I'm in this room, being tortured and really missing my jagiya when suddenly I felt her presence. 
 
 
 
I can feel her presence, something raced on my chest. I don't know what 
but it makes me nervous.
 
 
 
I can't be wrong because my instincts never let me down
 
 
If something bad will happen to her, I will never forgive my self. I will choose to die rather than seeing my Jagiya suffer.
 
 
 
". She's here. No please..n.no" I said in a very low tone when they electrified me 
 
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I groaned because it hurts. , this will give her a clue to where I'am. She should not be here, Kai and this boys might hurt her.
 
 
 
They are laughing and playing around like kids.
 
 
 
When suddenly someone opened the door..............It's her
 
 
 
"S....sica" I saw her looking at me and there's this tears in her eyes. I missed her, I really missed her
 
________________________
 
Kai smirked when he saw Jessica with no one. At first they are all shocked and raised their guns pointing at Jessica but Kai commanded them to put it down because he did not see other people.
 
 
 
He thought that Jessica is with no one but he doesn't know that she's with her father and the best secret agent in the world.
 
 
 
"Y...Yuri!" Jessica is running to Yuri when Kai suddenly stopped her by holding her wrist.
 
 
 
Yuri is at the floor, his eyes are closed.
 
 
 
"Oh-oh.. You're not going there princess" Kai said smiling like crazy while the other 2 boys is with Yuri and the other 2 are holding Jessica.
 
 
 
Jessica is really angry at him
 
 
 
"Why Kai?! I did not do anything bad to you! Specially Yuri!!" Jessica said angrily and shouted at him
 
 
 
"It's because you did not give any chance for you and me!!!" Kai said angrily
 
 
 
"Because you're BULL!!! Let me go!!" Kai smirked while Jessica is trying to breakfree on the grip.
 
 
 
Kai, his friends and Jessica thought that Yuri is already 'dead' because of what Kai and his friends did awhile ago.
 
 
 
Jessica is crying really hard seeing her Yuri on the floor and unconsious.
 
 
 
"Will you wake up again Please....please don't leave me Yuri" She said in her mind while crying.
____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) I'm sorry if this story is boring -.- I'm just bnew here so bare with me :) anyways, thanks!