Chapter 8

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Yuri and Jessica is sitting at the bench facing the ocean. The moon is so perfect for their moment, the air is cold. Jessica is cold, and Yuri noticed it.

 
 
 
"Are you okey?" Yuri said to Jessica, before she can respond Yuri removed his coat to place it on Jessica.
 
 
 
Jessica is so shy about Yuri's sudden action, Yuri placed the coat to Jessica while smiling.
 
 
 
"Better?" Yuri smiled at Jessica and she nodded shyly. The awkwardness envaded them so Yuri decided to break it
 
 
"About awhile ago.. I'm...I'm sorry" Yuri told Jessica while looking at the sea and kicking the sand slightly.
 
 
 
"It's...it's alright." Jessica said looking at Yuri, he looked back at her and Jessica immediately looked away. Yuri was kinda disappointed, he has this little crush on Jessica already.
 
 
 
"I have someting to say" they said in unison and looked at each other in unison also. They chuckled
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, you go first" Jessica told Yuri still chuckling.
 
 
 
"N...no you may go first. Ladies first right?" Yuri said jokingly. He find it cute when Jessica smiles and laugh
 
 
 
"You look more cute when you smile you know" Yuri said to Jessica, looking into each others eyes. Jessica looked away because she is blushing. 
 
 
 
"You go first" Jessica said looking at the moon. Yuri did not make an arguement so he goes first.
 
 
 
"About Yujin's dad.. Where is he?" Yuri looked also at the moon. There is silence between them, but afterwards Jessica answered
 
 
 
"He's gone. He leaved me, he leaved us" Yuri was shocked. She is looking down. Yuri knows that she's crying
 
 
 
"May I know who is he?" Jessica looked at him in the eyes
 
 
 
"It's Yuri" Yuri was shocked, he knew that the father of Yujin is robo Yul, he did not expect that a robot can make a girl pregnant.
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
 
"It's Yuri" I'm really shocked right now, it does mean that Yujin is my son?!
 
 
 
"Wha...what do you mean, robo Yul is his father?" I'm looking into her eyes
 
 
 
"H..how? Did it happen" I said
 
 
 
"I... I don't know, it just happened" Jessica looked away.
 
 
 
"It does mean....... Yujin is also my son?" Yuri said still facing Jessica. Jessica was shocked so he faced Yuri.
 
 
 
"Wha...what do you mean?" She's also shocked
 
 
 
"The 'thing' that has been putted to robo Yul is also mine" I said looking down and scratched the back of my back. I was kinda embarassed. Jessica's Jaw droped and eyes widened.
 
 
 
 
 
Minutes had passed
 
 
 
 
 
we are heading to the car, I knew that Jessica really love robo Yul because she keeps on telling stories about their happy moments and also how did Yuri saved her in those times that she's endangered.
 
 
 
Do I have a chance? Will Robo Yul come back? Robo Yul is always better than me cause he's perfect so I'm hesitating to ask this but I think it's not bad to ask this and I think, he will never come back.
 
 
 
We are walking side to side. I'm so nervous right now, but I really want to know.
 
 
 
 "Jessica, do I have a chance... To you? I know robo Yul is the one who owe your heart now but can we give this a try?" I stopped walking and she also, she looked at me with this questioned look
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
"Jessica, do I have a chance... To you? I know robo Yul is the one who owe your heart now but can we give this a try?" I stopped walking when he suddenly asked me, I was taken back by his question. 
 
 
 
I looked at him and he is looking me straight in the eyes. I think he is serious. His stares is just like My Yuri, but my Yuri makes me blush by just his stares... I miss him already. I think I'll give this a try but promise my heart still shouts for my Yuri.
 
 
 
"Let's see if this will work" I smiled at him and continued to walk. I know He's so happy, it made me smile.
___________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this late and lame update my cute,handsome and pretty readers!
Thanks for the support guys! ^_^