Part 1: LAST

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

(A/n) hi guys! Sorry for making your heart break. I'm really sorry if the part 1 will end in this chapter but guys! There's still PART 2 it is where the REAL Yuri wll pop out! please Just trust me, I'll make your YULSIC heart race again! Kekeke thank you for supporting the part 1, show also your support in the part 2! ;D 

AND FOR THE BANNER, I WANT TO THANK 'DarkestAngel' I really appreciate it! ;*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 
 
 
 
It's already 3:30 in the morning
 
 
They are all not asleep yet and Jessica's friends are still in the Jung's Mansion. They decided to sleep over for their friend because Jessica told them to stay too. 
 
 
Mr. Jung and Jessica is standing at the balcony talking while the others is watching them. They are kinda far but still they can here the conversation of the two
 
 
 
"Jess.... I.....I just want t..to give you............this" Mr. Jung handed a piece of box while is head low, tears coming out of his eyes.
 
 
 
"I'm really sorry" Mr. Jung said 
 
 
 
She widened her eyes, a tear falled down her cheeks. She's really shock.....Jessica stared at the hands of her father that is holding a box with a ring.
 
 
 
Also her friends and KRYBER are shocked too. With their mouths opened wide and their eyes widened. 
 
 
 
Some of the girls cried because of what they knew about Yuri's proposal. Their boyfriends comforted them.
 
 
 
"Honey, he will suppose to propose to you that night" Mrs. Jessica headed to her daughter and hugged her shocked but crying daughter. 
 
 
 
She can't even move her body because of what she heard and saw. Afterwards she got back in her senses and took the box and runned immediately to the Lab of her dad.
 
 
 
Jessica is crying while heading to the room. She left everyone in her room, her friends decided to go after her but they were stopped by  Mr. Jung
 
"Don't... Let her....She needs space for now." And all of them nodded telling that they understand.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I'm headig to the lab to see Yuri, my father told me that he can still hear us and there's only 24 hours left before he will surely shut down and never wake up so I decided to go to him for the last time.
 
 
 
My heart really broke into pieces when I heard that he will suppostedly propose on my birthday but taken aback by what happened.
 
 
 
My world stopped I only think of him, those hugs and kisses, those warm smile and laugh. All I can see and hear is him. 
 
 
 
Tears flowed on my cheeks when I saw him there standing lifeless, his eyes are closed. Many wires is connected to him to extend his life, but there is only 24 hours left.
 
 
 
I headed to him and still holding the box, my eyes are puffy and red because I'm crying repeatedly. I'm standing there and falled because I'm seeing my Yuri for the last time, I can't even touch him because of the glass separating us.
 
 
 
"Why? Why do you need to leave me when I'm already inlove with you? You pabo! You promised me that you will never leave me but then you're leaving me" I said sobbing while my head down.
 
 
 
"You know that I love you. And I know you feel the same. I hope it will stay like that forever, I will always love you"
 
 
 
"I'm really thankful that I've met you even in that short period of time. I will cherish the moments we shared and....... Thank you to all the love and the things you did good to me jagiya. There's only a few hours left."
 
 
 
"I hope you will never forget me because I will never forget you, I hope you will cherish the moments we had......... I will always love you jagiya." I said and stood up to come closer to him 
 
 
 
I'm looking at his handsome face, I will miss this face, I will surely miss him.
 
 
 
"I hope someday....If true love really exist between us...... We will have a second chance...and see each other again Yuri-ah.......we will continue what we started and leave together forever... and to that second chance, you will be my husband, not only a robot but also a human. You will always be forever my seobang and most of all my Perfect-robot boyfriend" I said leaning in for a kiss even though it's imposible for us to kiss each other.
 
 
 
Tears flowed on my cheeks when I kissed him, remembering the good times we had. When I broke it and look at him, I saw a tear flowed on his cheek.
 
 
 
He...he can really..hear me.
 
 
 
Afterwards the monitor indicating that he's still alive turned red. I cried because he left earlier than what my dad thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you" I said for the last time and closed my eyes
____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) alright PART 1 is done, PART 2 is next THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT
FOR THIS PART AND SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR HEART HERE :( i hope you
will still show your support to the part 2