Chapter 6

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

A/N: hi again hahaha I just want to inform that I'll update 2 times each day only.. Sorry :( it's just that I'm really busy these days. By the way thank you to all the comments I really appreciate it. Also the subscribers thanks. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-STILL IN THE FLASHBACK-

 

 


Yuri's POV

 
 
"Uhmm... so What's your name by the way?" She said not looking at me.. I did not notice that I'm staring at her. 
 
 
"Gorgeous" i said in my mind. i thought I said it in my head BUT Then  i think she heard me. That word just came out in my mouth.
 
 
"Yah! Are you kidding me? Gorgeous? That name is suited only for girls" she said while laughing so hard.
 
 
"Y..yah! Gorgeous is not my name Sica. Actually I don't have a name yet" i said looking down then she stopped laughing while looking at me in disbelief. 
 
 
"Jinja?" She said while raising his right eyebrow. I think she's shock
 
 
"Yeah..uhmmm...Sica-ah can you give me a name? I want a name that came from your choice" I said while looking at her in my puppy eyes so that she will give me a name.
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I can't help but to be shocked cause he said that he doesn't have a name.
 
 
 
"Yeah..uhmmm...Sica-ah can you give me a name? I want a name that came from your choice" He said to me with this puppy eyes.. Oh my gosh! This pabo robot is adorable! Kyaah~~~!
 
 
"Fine. I'll give you name but before I'll do that, promise me first that you will not go out in your room starting later because my friends will come, they might see you. They should not see you I hope you will understand And If you will obey me, I'll give you your name after" I said while keeping my cool cause he might notice how happy I'am.
 
 
 
I left him there before he can say any words. I hope he understand cause you know he's just a robot.
 
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
 
 
 
 
Yuri decided not go outside his room, instead he watched T.v and waiting for her princess to come and say that he may go outside.
 
 
Minutes had passed and Jessica came in. He stood up and She walked towards him.
 
 
"Here I brought you some foods I think your hungry so...here" she said while giving the foods
 
 
"Darling~am I still not allowed to go out?" He said in aegyo while pouting.
 
 
"Yah stop calling me darling~ And yes your not allowed yet, they just came and I think they will take time here" she said copying how yuri said the 'darling' part.
 
 
"That's all for now, don't break the deal" Jessica is heading in the door preparing to go out.
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
"That's all for now, don't break the deal" that's the last sentence she said heading to the door. I grabbed her wrist and I back hugged her
 
 
"Princess~~ go back quickly, I miss you already." I said while still back hugging her
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I felt a pair of hands wrapping me from the back. he's backhugging me! My heart starts to race and my butterflies in my stomach is fighting crazily.
 
 
"Princess~~ go back quickly, I miss you already." He said, it made me blush.
 
 
I know that this is not right cause this pabo really makes my heart flutter. his simple touches gives me warmth and I feel safe in his arms. He's just a robot sica! you cannot fall for his charms, I think dad inputed the attitudes that I want for a boyfriend. AISH!! Dad your wise -.- I will surely fall for this robot
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
Jessica is in the balcony of Mr. Jung with her parents. Jessica is sipping the milk she made and her parents are also sipping their tea while seating. 
 
 
Mr. Jung broke the silence because he wants to ask something
 
 
"Sooyeon-ah~~what's your ideal man?" Mr. Jung asked her then Jessica was shocked of the sudden question but she answered it.
 
 
 
"Dad ofcourse Handsome at the same time cute. Not annoying, has this pleasing personality, sweet, will take care of me, fights for me and most of all respects me" she said to her father
 
 
"Yah! Dad what are you doing?" Jessica saw her father writing the facts and attitudes for her Ideal man. She's using her icy glare to her father.
 
 
"Uhhh......n...nothing sooyeon-ah....*gulp* just taking some notes" Mr. Jung said then Jessica and Mrs. Jung laugh at him. 
 
That night was full of laughters
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
 
 
 
 
Back in Reality
 
They are still in that position until Jessica broke the hug. She got out of the room immediatly and leave. Leaving Yuri dumbfounded. She proceed to her friends
 
 
 
HOURS HAD PAST
 
 
 
They all had fun that time but not yuri because he is in the room for HOURS now. Jessica's friends go home already. Yuri slept because he was tired and tired of waiting for his 'darling'
 
 
Jessica head up stairs to rest but while heading to her room, he passed by in the room of yuri so she decided to check on him
 
 
 
-woooooossshhhhh-
 
 
 
The door opened sliding then she saw a sleeping yuri. She sat beside the bed of Yuri, where yuri is facing him but sleeping.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: so that's the 6th chapter hahaha so comments please? I just wanted to know how was this chapter doing. Thanks readers! Stay tuned ;)