The RACER

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Yuri is heading to the race track and he is in this fast driving because he's almost late. 

 
 
 
The sound of the engine of his car is really cool that makes everyone go crazy specially the girls because they know that the driver is handsome and cool with that kind of car. 
 
 
 
He opened the car window that reveals his handsome face and the club sounds came from his car can be heard through the place.
 
 
 
He used the car that really makes him comfortable and the one he used to the other races that he won. It's kinda late already. 
 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards he arrived
 
 
 
 
The people are shouting and cheering for this incoming car, they know it's Yuri because he is the coolest and handsome racer in South Korea, even in other places. 
 
 
 
The car moves slowly because of the crowd, he may hit someone if he drives it fast. 
 
 
 
The girls here and there are getting crazy, Yuri just smiles and continue driving his car on his spot. 
 
 
 
They still have 30 minutes Left before his race will start. The colorful lights and club sounds is occupying the place but he opened the tunk of his car and revealing a very loud sounds and a nitrous with small screen for the music, it's the coolest track tunk ever.
 
 
 
He opened the door upwards and got out of the driver's seat the cheers and shouting got louder, his friends came to him with this smiles on their faces and Yuri did thesame And they took a seat beside his car
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
My friends invited me in this racing event.....yeah, I can race also but not now besides it may be dangerous for me to race because I think all of the racers here are crazy and willing to die just to won.
 
 
 
I'm with my friends sitting in this wide table with our drinks. 
 
 
 
We're are talking about this racer that they say is really handsome and cool. He is known as the best racer here, so I want to try having a race with him but I think not now.
 
 
 
They say that he is famous, not just because of his racing career but also because of his outer appearance and attitude. 
 
 
 
I did not met him even though I race. Maybe because I'm still young when I last raced.
 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards
 
 
 
 
I got startled when suddenly the people around us shouted and run through the entrance. The girls is squealing and talking about this new comer.
 
 
 
"Who is that?" I said looking at the incoming car, wow! His car is really awsome. It's really cool that my eyes followed it.
 
 
 
"Oh my gosh" Tiffany said looking at the car also
 
 
 
"He's here" Sunny said also looking at it
 
 
 
"Unnie!! It's him" Seohyun said and I looked back at them
 
 
 
"Who's he?" I said pointing at the car and nobody replied me, they are mesmerized byt this new comer. Who is he? Is he really that handsome and famous? Is he really that good at racing?
 
 
 
"Kyahhh!!~" suddenly they all shouted that they cutted my thoughts, I think the window in his side is open because I can see him but in black. Aish!! I can't see his face.
 
 
 
"Yah! Can anybody answer me? Who is he?" I glared at them
 
 
 
"Try to know it yourself" Tiffany said and smirked. Seriously?! Are they trying to link me with this guy?!
 
 
 
"Guys... Seriously?" I rolled my eyes at them and sip my drinks. He parked his car on this place, it's a big one compared to other's space. 
 
 
 
They are in my back, I don't want to break my neck so I looked back at my drinks and to my friends who are still excitingly waiting for this guy, I shook my head in disbelief. 
 
 
 
The noise is really loud when suddenly it got louder
 
 
 
"Omo!! He's out of his car! So handsome!" Sunny said and I think he got out of his car. I looked back
___________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this lame and late update. Thanks for supporting my readers! ^_^
I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday. Stay tuned! ^_^