EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Jessica's POV

 
 
Aish! This people are blocking my way, I can't see his face but I see him and they are heading to the table with his friends... 
 
 
 
"F....friends? Is tha...that Taeyeon?" I said in disbelief, they really exsist? Is there a posibility that Yuri and Yujin also exsist? I mumbled but I think Tiffany heard it
 
 
 
"You know him? It's the bestfriend of that famous racer, Taeyeon and the one beside them who is with this many girls is Yoona and the guy who is keep on eating is Sooyoung and the boy that just approached them is Yuri's cousin, Amber, he is also a racer.........actually they are all racers." Tiffany said and I got startled but still listening. 
 
 
 
"Ofcourse not..... I...I just heard it from the girls around us" I lied then she nodded for understanding, we are now all still looking at the boys. 
 
 
 
Yah! Don't under estimate us because we can also race like them but kinda better kekeke~ ok what am I thinking. I laughed secretly because of my thoughts.
 
 
 
So they are all racers. I did not make them notice that I know them already. But I'm curious about this one racer, I can't still see him because they are back facing us.
 
 
 
"Hey guys.... Can you tell me the name of that 'handsome' racer you're talking about?" They looked at me and they all smirked
 
 
 
"Yah! It's not what are you thinking.. Aish!! Seriously, stop it. I just want to know... Is there anything wrong?" They nodded for response
 
 
 
"Try to know it yourself" Sunny said and I rolled my eyes, here we go again making things complicated.
 
 
 
"Fine.." They all laughed. And afterwards I think the race will start, the racer is part of this race so I think I should watch because all of them are going to watch, what can I do? I'll be left out If I will not.
 
 
 
"Kyahh!!~ The race will start" many of the girls said excitingly. 
 
 
 
"Bro, he'll race, let's watch.. This is another thrilling and exciting race." One of the boys said when we are heading ti the starting point where the cars of the racers is at. 
 
 
 
"The main event will now start! So boys and girls! Are you ready!!!!" 
The Speaker said excitingly and all the people here cheered, also my friends. 
 
 
 
I looked at the friends of the racer then Yoona looked back but afterwards he looked away, doesn't he knows or remember me? Nahhh... Who am I kidding, all what happened is just a dream right? So what will I expect.
 
 
 
Aish!! I did not saw the racer because some of the people are blocking me and can't see. Now he's inside his car waiting for the cue.
 
 
 
"So let's start this. Shout for this side!!!(left side)" all the people in the left side shouted.
 
 
 
"Right side!" He pointed. To where is the famous racer, they all cheered not only the people who is in the right side but also from the left side, he's indeed famous.
 
 
 
It's only him and his opponent so this one vs. one. Interesting huh.... Let's see how good are you boy.
 
 
 
"Wait.. Let me handle the counting" I said and they all looked at me, well didn't I tell you? I'm also famous here. They cheers got wilder, I rarely do this so they supports me and the racers. 
 
 
 
The man headed into the side and now I'm in the middle, aish!! Still can't see the face because it's tinted.
 
 
 
"Here we go.. Are you ready?" I pointed at the two cars and their engine is going wild and also the cheering.
 
 
 
"3(pointing at the left side)......2(right side).....1(I raised my hands) and GO!!!(I putted down my hands)" the people got crazy when the race started, goodluck to this boy. I hope someday we can race.
 
 
 
The two cars is disappearing in our sights only the sound of the engines can be heard. All the people around me got out there phone. What's with their phone now?
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah.. What are you guys doing?" I asked my friends. They look back with this are-you-serious look.
 
 
 
"Seriously Jess? Ofcourse for us to see what is happening now in their race" so wow, many changed since I'm gone. 
 
 
 
I took out also my phone to check also and woah! Are they serious?! How did this happen, is this automatically entered my phone. But nevermind. all of us is looking serious. It's really intense, this race is just so amazing he's really a racer.
 
 
 
His opponent is leading now, I looked at the people around me and they are kinda disappointed about it when suddenly he is the leading now when they drifted. Cheers can be heard in the place.
 
 
 
 
Afterwards the race ended, He won. Wow he is really a good racer. We are waiting for them to go back. Afterwards the two cars can be seen and all the people starts to run going at them.
 
 
 
 
We are upstairs but still can see them properly, ofcourse we are upstairs. I saw the door opened! This is more exciting, I will see his face already.
 
 
 
 
It did not take too long when he got out of the car, afterwards he turned his head in our direction and waved his hands. All of my friends squealed
 
 
 
 
"Kyahhhh~" they shouted in unison.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Y....Yuri?" I looked at him in this dis belief. He....they really exsist. But how about my son? Where is he? Does he really exsist? 
 
 
My gosh! It's really Yuri! so that's why my friends says that he's handsome because he really do, ofcourse I know. I did not expect this! How come he's here?
____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for the late update, I hope you liked it :) thanks for supporting ;D