Chapter 26

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Meanwhile at Jessica and Yuri

 
 
Jessica is inside her room, She's with her make up artist and stylist.
 
 
They prepared 1 hour already, Jessica already wear her dress cost hundreds of thousands and her expensive accessories 
 
 
While Yuri is in his room with his make up artist and stylist, they want Yuri to look more handsome for the people who still doesn't know him or we must say the guests for a good impression and also to lessen the suspecious that he's not normal.
 
 
 He wore this very expensive suit, and he looked more handsome with the outfit. He is nervous and sweating, he don't know why.
 
 
The music is very loud to hear inside their rooms that they are banging their heads with the beats of the song. 
 
 
Yuri is done preparing and the make up artist and stylist already did their job so they leaved.
 
 
Yuri is in his room looking at the mirror arranging his neck tie and his suit and after that he lastly arranged his hair even though it's perfect already. He can't deny that he is really nervous
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
 
I'm at this cold room but sweating like crazy, I'm really nervous right now.
 
 
I'm looking at my self in the mirror, arranging something that I know is already clean and arranged, it's just that I'm really nervous.
 
 
 
It's my Jagiya's birthday and my............ proposing day to her. 
 
 
 
No body knows except for Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung, I told them about this to get their approval, at first they hesitated but then they agreed and very happy for me and us.
 
 
 
I decided to propose because I love her. 
 
 
 
I really do and I want to be with her forever even though I know that She may declined me because I'm just a robot.
 
 
 
I already bought the ring with the help of Mr. Jung. Krystal and Amber don't know about this.
 
 
I'm done and Just waiting for my Sica. I decided to go to my jagiya, while heading to her room I can here people and music downstairs.
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
I'm already done preparing, I'm just waiting for my Seobang to get me here. 
 
 
My parents are already down stairs chatting and waiting for us. 
 
 
The guest arrived already even my friends who texted me. I'm really nervous right now, I don't know why.
 
 
I looked at the window, looking at the guest arrive one by one. 
 
There is this one guest that caught my eye, I don't even know if he's someone's butler or my guest. 
 
 
He just look weird, not really weird but I don't know, I'm not comfortable about him.
 
 
 
I'm wondering when suddenly someone knocked on the door.
 
 
 
I looked when the door opened, and revealing a very handsome, tall, tanned, had a nice body, hot and a cool guy. yeah... It's my seobang, Yuri.
 
 
I smiled and he smiled back, heading to me
 
 
"So.. You're ready? The Princess' guests are waiting downstairs, we better not to make them wait." He winked and handed his right hand.
 
 
I chuckled at his cheezyness and slap his arm once
 
 
"Pabo..My prince is excited" I said jokingly and we laughed, I handed my hand and he took it, pecked it gently and place it in his right arm. 
 
 
He smiled to me widely and I smiled back
 
 
Yuri and Jessica is heading downstairs, they both know that they're nervous. Specially Yuri' who is sweating crazily.
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
I know that it's Jessica's birthday today. She will celebrate it later tonight.
 
 
The boy who I've encountered months ago is a robot. 
 
 
And also Jessica's 'robot' boyfriend.
 
 
I know that he's a robot, based on the things he did to me and my friends and I send someone to look after him and investigate him.
 
 
So I prepared something for Jessica's birthday and that robo boy. 
 
 
In just two months, That robot is not just the only robot here in seoul, Korea.
 
 
I asked my bestfriend Kris to create a robot, he knows how to create so I let him do it. We created this just for 2 months, before Jessica's birthday.
 
 
Our robot's energy is more than on what that stupid robot have and his skills are more than his.
 
 
Today is the right time for him to kill that bastard and let me and Jessica be together.
 
 
I commanded him to attend the party and be friends with the robot and afterwards kidnap him and bring him somewhere and kill him.
 
 
I can't go because I know that stupid robot will kill me, so I sent the robot to do the job with the help of his pretending butlers who is also one who will kidnap the robo boy
 
 
I know that no one will suspect that he's a robot because his physical appearance is really like us.
___________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this lame update >.< I don't know what is happening in my
Story kekeke. Comments, subscribe and upvote. Please, show your support guys! :) 
YULSIC FOREVER JJANG