Chapter 3

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

(A/N) Hi readers. I'll still update even though no one reads hahaha I just want to share this story. Ok I think this is the last update for today, i have to do something, I'm busy right now. Please bare with me, I'm just a highschool student. I'll update again tomorrow I promise. Mianhe~~ and  thank you to all who subscribed and commented *claps* THANK YOU, I appreciate it. *bow* haha my readers are JJANG!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

 

I'm having fun with my bestfriends and their boyfriends. It's kinda akward cause I'm the only one who doesn't have love life here. Oh my gosh! their sweetness gives me diabetes! Aishh! Nevermind, atleast they still have time for me. Tiffany is with Taeyeon, Seohyun is with Yoona and Nicole is with her boyfriend Hyohyeon.
After we danced , we sat on the tables drinking 'something' 
 
 
"Hey best, when will you have a boyfriend? My gosh! You're the only one who doesn't have a bf here" I'am shocked because of the question. And they all laugh
 
 
"Yahh! Don't laugh. I don't still want one they will just waste my time" I said and they stopped laughing, they just nod. 
 
 
 
Hours passed
 
 
It's near evening and they did not have dinner yet. So they bid goodbyes to each other and go home to have dinner. Jessica drove her ferrari to go home. When she entered, she saw his both parents going to the dining table.
 
 
"Goodevening mom and dad" I approached them and kissed their cheeks. 
 
"Goodevening too sweetie~" my dad said and smile at me so i smiled back.
 
"Sit here jess, let's eat together" my mom told me and i obeyed her.
 
"Ok mom" I said as i sat the chair facing my mom.
 
 
 
The dinner is done and we cleaned everything we used like the plates and utensils. Aftwerwards we headed to our rooms. I'm on the balcony inhaling the fresh air. The question of my friends keep on repeating on my head.. Until
 
 
 
"When will I get one? But I'm not yet ready, I don't know what love meant and I don't know how to love" I mumbled and after that I go to my bed and I did not notice that I fall asleep.
 
 
 
 
The next Morning
 
 
 
Jessica is bothered by the annoying sounds of her dad doing something on his inventions 'again' so she woke up but she tried really hard to sleep again, so she succeed...
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Mr. Jung's POV 
 
I'm arranging my new invention to make it look better. I know it's noisy but I can't help it, I need to do this so that this invention will look good. It took me 3 hours to do it but it's alright, I know it's worth it and this is also for the safety of my daughter Jessica.
 
 
I got out of the room and head to our room and I saw my wife still sleeping so I decided to take a bath and prepare our breakfast.. Afterwards 
 
 
"Goodmorning dad" my daughter said still kinda sleepy.
 
 
"Goodmorning too sweetie~~ here eat your breakfast" I said and my wife came so I give her the breakfast I prepared
 
 
"Goodmorning honey, here's your breakfast" I said while giving her breakfast and smiled at them.
 
They smiled at me and it made me happy so i said
 
 
"The breakfast is specially made for the both of you" I said jokingly and they chuckled.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The breakfast is done. The mother and daughter took a bath. Mr and Mrs. Jung proceed to their work and Jessica is left home alone.
 
 
She is watching T.V in her room but she's bored. Then the boredom strikes her curiosity about the 'PRIVATE ROOM' she's curious on what is with that room that her parents don't allow her to to go in. So she got out of the room and headed to the private room while holding a glass of water, at first she hesitated to go because most of the time it's lock and she thinks about her parents but then the boredom striked her.
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I headed to the 'private room' and was hesitating to open it but I really want to know. I turned the door knob and it's unlock!
 
 
 
 
-eeeeeekkkkkk-
 
 
 
 
 
I opened the door and got inside, I'am amazed on the things that i saw but there is this White cloth covering a very big box so I decided to go to it. I pulled the cloth down and 
 
 
"kyaaaaahhhh~~~oh my god! what's this?!" I broke the glass that I'm holding because both of my hands are covering my eyes.
 
 
I saw this man inside a very beautiful big box. There are something that is attached to his body, I think it's the way to make him alive. There is this button that states 'open' i think it's where to open the box.
 
 
"Wha...what will I...I do" geez~ why am I stattering?! I admit it, he has this perfect body with abs. Oh my gosh! What am I thinking?! Hey Jessi! Get out of this room before you can do something pabo.
 
 
 
I got out of the room and i directly go to my room. I'm lying on my bed while thinking of what I saw earlier. Then I realized, is that a 'corpse'?!!! O.M.G! What is that corpse doing here?! I think my parents are doing some experiments on him. Aish! I don't know! I will not think of him anymore, it makes me crazy!
 
 
 
1 week had passed when Jessica saw that 'corpse'(author:hahahaha corpse? Hey jessi are you sure?") her parents is not home...why? Because her parents is in China, they're there because of some business and meetings. Her parents did not told her when will they go back in Korea cause they also don't know when but her father thinks that they will stay longer their for some projects and she informed Jessica about it.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
(A/N) alright! That's all for today hahaha I don't know what is happening. Mianhe~~ I'll try my best to update soon. Stay tuned readers ;) thank you