Chapter 2

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Yuri's POV

 
 
My parents sent me to Korea, they are business partners with the Jungs and I'm a racer. I'm not interested in controling our company, it makes me bored as hell.
 
 
I love to race but my parents wants me to handle our company and you know what's worst? They want me to marry the Jung's daughter, Jessica. 
 
 
 
I think It's a bad idea because We did not meet each other yet. I did not even see her face even in just a picture cause I'm not really interested.
 
 
 
My parents sent me to Korea for our business and I decided to obey them but not the wedding thing. Aishh!! Why?! I don't even know her.
 
 
 
I came here for the business that my parents said that I will take care. Days had passed since I came here in Korea. I'm staying at my parent's house here in Korea
 
 
 
 
 
Since next week is the start of my job here, I took a stroll at the park. 
 
 
 
 
I know the places already because sometimes I'm visiting my friends here, also a racers. I decided to pay them a visit in their dorm next time but for today I will go to the park to freshen up.
 
 
Oh by the way. My parents said that Mr. And Mrs. Jung made a robot that looks like really me, my parents gave them my whole body picture but they asked permission to me and I said yes because I think it's awsome for me to be a model of a robot right? It's my pleasure, I really don't know when will I see him or what did they do to that robot. It's been Years since I heard about the robot. I'm thinking where is he now.
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
The Kwon family is having a dinner at their house in New York
 
 
"Son, the Jung's wants to make a special robot and...." Mr. Kwon said to Yuri and he looked to his father
 
 
 
"And?....... I don't have to do something about that right dad?" Yuri stopped eating for awhile to ask her dad then he eat again. Because he feels that he's related to this business again.
 
 
 
"No you are part it. Since the Jung's and us are business partners and bestfriends, they like your whole body picture for the physical appearance of the robot and also your......... Is that alright? I think it will be cool son" Mrs. Jung butted in and Yuri was kinda shocked but managed to stay his cool.
 
 
 
"T...that's it? I think... It's not a big deal and besides it's my pleasure to be the outer appearance of that special robot and the.... 'you know' But I hope it will not give me problems" Yuri looked at his parents and chuckled and he smiled to them, the two smiled back and nodded 
 
 
 
"I'll give my whole body picture to you, later and the... 'you know' Tom. ok? .I'll just finish this and I hope someday I'll meet my Robot model" Yuri said jokingly and they laughed at him.
 
 
 
 
The next day
 
Mr. And Mrs. Kwon gave what the Jung's wanted 
 
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
I'm heading to the park with my car, I want to race now but my parents don't allow me because they said that I will come here for a business and not for a race so I will forget first my racing career for awhile.
 
 
 
I parked the car, turn off the engine and got out of the car. I walked and walked. I want to freshen up my mind because that Jessica keeps on bothering me.
 
 
 
"Will I see her here in Korea? But this is too big.. Aish! Never mind It gives me headache" I said to my mind
 
 
 
I bet she will also not like the deal of our parents. It's too early for us to get married. I'm thinking if she's beautiful, y or cute and Kind but what if she's not?! What the hell, I'll not date her she's not my type if that happens.
 
 
 
I think I'll give it a try. I think it's not a sin to date her right? It makes me excited and at thesame time nervous if that wedding thing comes to my mind. I think she's Gorgeous because her name is beautiful, I hope her attitude also.
 
 
 
I'm walking and saw a child seating in the bench. I think he's sad because he's looking down and afterwards looking at the other children playing with their mom or dad. Is he alone? so I approached him and seated beside him.
 
 
 
I bet his dad and mom is handsome and beautiful because this little boy is indeed handsome and cute.
 
 
 
"Any problem there buddy? Why so sad?" I said in Korean while looking at him
 
 
 
"Nothing" he replied while looking down and sad. he still did not see my face because he doesn't look at me
 
 
 
"Oh.....ok~ whom are you with? Where's your mom or dad?" I asked him curiosly
 
 
 
"I'm with my umma, she bought me ice cream and about my dad, he's in states working for me and umma.. I still did not meet him. I....I miss appa" he said and it made me kinda sad about it. I saw tears flowing. So I tried to cheer him up.
____________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) lol my head is aching hahaha I don't know what did I do xD 
sorry but I'll try my very best to make this AFF cool. Thanks for the support ;)