Chapter 11

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Jessica's POV

 
 
Yeah.. Yuri is my boyfriend now,we're dating for one year and counting. I think I'm already Inlove with him, I just don't think that I'm inlove. I really appreciate his hard works for me and Yujin to be happy.
 
 
 
I'm already inlove with him. I know robo Yul will not come back and also If someday he will be back, he will not be the robo Yul I knew before because everything changed already even though he will be back.
 
 
 
We are inside the car now heading to somewhere, every place we pass by is really breath taking it's really beautiful. I hold Yuri's hand, it's warm just like robo Yul's hand.
 
 
 
"It's beautiful" I said while looking outside. And turned my head to him
 
 
 
"Just like you sica~" he said and it made me blush. 
 
 
 
"Someone's blushing" he said jokingly and it made me more blush.
 
 
 
"Yah! Stop it" I said and he chuckled and afterwards we chuckled.
 
 
 
There's this a moment of silence and afterwards he broke it
 
 
 
"Sica....are you happy?" He said and it made me look at him with this questioned look.
 
 
 
"Are you?" He repeated and I low down my head, I'm not yet sure. I did not still say the words I LOVE YOU since we dated. I know it's so unfair but I want him to show me that he really deserve my three words.
 
 
 
"Yes....ofcourse I'm happy" I said
 
 
 
"No... I mean... With me" He said and stopped the car in this very beautiful place. We can see the beautiful view of the Island those deep and beautiful ocean and beautiful clouds.
 
 
 
"Y...Yuri-ah" I said looking at him.. I see this sad face plastered in his face. 
 
 
 
"Is it about Robo Yul, do you still love him?" He said and I was kinda shock, that's not what I wanted to say
 
 
 
"Aniyo... I'm happy with you and about robo Yul, I think it's time for me to forget him, he will still be in my heart but Yuri-ah I want to think about my present and future and I think it's you who will fulfill it" I said and he looked back at me with this questioned look and I smiled at him
 
 
 
"I love you Yuri-ah" I said and he widened his eyes and a big smile is plastered in his face. It's the first time I said this to him.
 
 
 
"You're not kidding right?" He said jokingly and I shook my head, he hugged me
 
 
 
"You don't know how happy I'am now." He said still hugging me and he broke the hug and pecked my lips, I smiled and he also smiled back
 
 
 
"I love you too princess" he winked at me and I was still kinda embarrassed about it, he's too cute and.... Handsome.
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
So....this is , now she's inlove with me and I'm inlove with her too. Now what will I do, how about my plan for Robo Yul and Jessica to see each other. 
 
 
 
I think it's a bad idea to activate him back because Jessica and I are inlove and I really want to have this chance. And for the first time she said 'I love you' to me, it really made me happy. 
 
 
 
But I think I should give them a chance to see each other, I don't know what will happen to us tomorrow. 
 
 
 
Yeah, I repaired Robo Yul since I noticed that Jessica is not happy with me this past months so I think robo Yul will help me to make her happy. Should I say it to her? I think I need to be honest with her
 
 
 
We got down the car awhile ago and now we are outside the car, sitting in this bench. We can see the beautiful ocean and thw beautiful sky, the view is just breath taking like this girl beside me.
 
 
 
She doesn't know that Robo Yul is here in the place, somewhere around us watching but can't here our conversation.
 
 
 
I  repaired robo Yul but there are some changes because I can't repair him properly if there's no changes. He is not the past robo Yul that the Jung's maid, I did some changes to repair him properly.
 
 
 
"Sica~" I said. She is in my right chest leaning his head and my hands is on her waist.
 
 
 
"Yeah?" She replied and looked at me. I took a deep breath and ready my self for her reaction. I looked her in the eyes deeply
 
 
 
"Do you really love me?" She nodded her head
 
 
 
"Will you left me if you knew.......that robo Yul is..... Back?" I said and she was kinda shocked still looking at me 
 
 
 
"Sica~ robo Yul is.....here" I pointed at the side and she followed my hand slowly
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
"Y...Yuri?" I said in disbelief, tears are flowing in my eyes. I did not really expect that he will be back, I thought he was really gone but how? How did he came back? 
 
 
 
BUT WHY NOW THAT I'M ALREADY INLOVE WITH THIS HUMAN YUL? What will I do now? I'm really confused right now, who will I choose? I already moved on with him but there is this some part of me that tells me that I still love him.
 
 
 
I saw him walking towards us with this smile on his face, I missed that smile but this is not right. Human Yul is with me right now.
 
 
 
"Yuri!" I runned towards robo Yul and hugged him, I didn't know what did I do. 
 
 
 
"Did you miss me Jagiya~" he said still hugging me.
______________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this late update, thanks for the support readers. And woahh! My views is just JJANG! And also the upvotes, I did not really expect this thanks! ^_^