The TRUTH

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Yuri is standing at the side, a tear came out on his left eye. He's hurt on the sight right now, but he approached them. Wiping the tear immediately

 
 
 
"I think you guys need to talk" he said and Jessica looked at me and nodded, robo Yul also.
 
 
 
Even though it hurts him to see them hugging awhile ago. He need to face the reality that they are for each other. He excused my self and got to the car immediately. He know the Jessica's eyes is on him, she is kinda guilty on what she did. She knew that Yuri was hurt.
 
 
 
It's hard for Yuri. But He think it's time for them to know the answer. To know if who will Jessica choose among Them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hours had passed
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV 
 
Robo Yul changed, his not anymore the robo Yul I knew. Yes his attitudes and acts is thesame but I know there is this one thing that changed. 
 
 
 
I don't know what but I can tell he changed. I knew this will happen, he will ne back but not anymore the robo Yul I knew.
 
 
 
I decided to choose human Yul since I love him now more than Robo Yul, many changed in Robo Yul so I decided to choose him since it's not the robo Yul I've met.
 
 
 
I love Human Yul now, I talked to Robo Yul about it and he understand besides he doesn't remember some of what we did and ofcourse Yujin's real father is Human Yul.
 
 
 
 
I saw Human Yul is heading to us when suddenly I heard gun shots! I saw the two Yuri down, and afterwards My sight got black. Did I just saw my two Yuri got shot? I saw the Human Yul bled before my sight went black and robo Yul shutted down already on the grass.
 
 
 
 
The.... The love of my life, they're gone. Is this really happening?
 
_______________________________
 
 
 
Jessica's POV 
 
Where am I? Where is robo Yul?! Yuri?! Where are they?! How about my son?! Where is he?! I'm panicking now, I'm really worried.
 
 
 
"Will she woke up now doc?" I heard the voice of my dad said. I thought they're not here.
 
 
 
"We don't know but she needs to wake up this day. this is the last chance for her" I heard the doctor says and afterwards they check me up, I can feel and hear them but I can't open my eyes, even though my body, I can't move them.
 
 
 
Afterwards the doctor and nurses excused them selves and I took the chance to find a way to move an inch but only my left index finger moved
 
 
 
"Unnie? Mom, unnie is now awake!" I heard Krystal said and my dad called the doctor and the nurse back at my room. Aish seriously??
 
 
 
"Jessica honey?" I opened my eyes and saw my mom who is now crying, I think it's a tears of Joy.
 
 
 
The doctor came inside the room, I think He is the doctor who checked me awhile ago because his hand warmth is the same. 
 
 
 
Afterwards the check up is done and they gave me water because the doctor knows that I need water. How?
 
 
 
"Mr. And Mrs. Jung, you are lucky that Jessica woke up on the day of what we estimated and this is the day of last chance" he said to my parents while smiling then my parents nodded their heads and he looked at me
 
 
 
"And You are more lucky that You woke up after those years that You're in a COMA" what?! C....coma?! What are they saying?
 
 
 
"Mom? I'm in a coma? Where's Yuri? My son? Yujin? Are they safe now?" I said and they are all shocked with this questioned look
 
 
 
"Honey~~~who is Yuri and Yujin? And what? Do you have a son?" My mom approached me. And I'm in this shocked mode also. What are they talking about?! Are they playing tricks on me
 
 
 
"Mom. I'm serious here. Where are they? Dad.......my son? Where is he?" They looked at each other with this questioned look. Tears flowed on my cheeks. Are they gone?
 
 
 
"Did you had a bad dream after all this years that you're in a coma? Honey~ tell us" My mom said and it hitted me and made me look at them. A DREAM?
 
 
 
"I'm in a coma for how many years?" I asked. The places is familiar but what are they saying that I'm in a coma. Is there a posibility that I just dreamt of my man? family? And my.......future?
 
 
 
"5 years and 7 months unnie. And we are so thankful that You woke up already. Unnie, who is Yuri and Yujin? We did not meet them and also You're asleep for 5 years and 7 months, how could you meet them?" My sister said
 
 
 
"Krystal Do you know Amber? And mom do you have a business partners named Kwon's?" I said and Krystal has this questioned look and shooked his head while my dad is kinda shocked and also my mom
 
 
 
"How...how did you know them? You did not meet them anywhere." This is so weird they know them but they say that I did not meet them and about Krystal and Amber's case, they don't know each other? How did it happened?!
 
 
 
The word Dream keep on repeating on my mind. Is it really just a dream? All of what happened is just a dream? I can't believe this. 
 
 
 
"It's only just a dream" I mumbled and I closed my eyes and cried, my family approached me and hugged me.
 
 
 
"It's ok unnie~" Krystal said and hugging me.
 
 
 
Even though It was just a dream, it was the sweetest nightmare ever, the bad things happened and good moments. I'll cherish it and I hope someday we will see each other, Yuri-ah and my son Yujin. I love you and I hope DREAMS COME TRUE.
 
_______________________________
(A/n) wahhhh!! All of the happenings on the past chapters are just A DREAM of Jessica who is in Coma for 5 years! Soooooo.... Yuri and Jessica did not meet each other in REALITY! Also Amber and Krystal hahahaha so funny. ^_^ I don't know what did I do But thank you for supporting! Stay tuned for the next chapters. 
 
I just want to clarify that JESSICA got in a coma since she was 15 years old.