The NEW START

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

 

New beginning:
 
 
 
 
 
 
ONE MONTH HAD PASSED since Jessica woke up from Coma. She is totally recovered now. 
 
 
 
She's inside her room, their house in the dream is thesame with what they have now. 
 
 
 
And the maids and butlers are the same with what the Jung's have in Jessica's dream, they are totally real.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I knew that it was all a dream. I thought It was really real that I've met a robot man, Yuri and I have a son. I miss them even though I don't know if they exsist in this world. 
 
 
 
My parents told me that they have a business partners who's name are the Kwons, but I still did not ask if they have a son, I think it's awkward if I ask about it. I will ask it someday
 
 
 
And about my birthday in my dream, I still need to wait 5 years before That dream will be true, I'm still 20 and I had my 25th  birthday in the dream, aish!! I don't know. 
 
 
 
I need to focus in my REAL LIFE today and not about the dream.
 
 
 
The life I had in the dream is the same with the life I have now, yes, our family is rich and my parents are famous inventors.
 
 
 
I don't remember everything except for the dream I had when I'am still in my Coma. 
 
 
 
And about my bestfriends, they are really my bestfriends in real life and about their boyfriends in my dream, I don't know if they know each other in Real and I also don't know if they exsist, also Amber, I don't know if he exsist. 
 
 
 
And about Kai, I know him in real life because we are friends when we are still young but we aparted, I don't know what happened to him now and his attitude. 
 
 
 
And about his friends, I don't know if they really exsist because Kai is a shy boy and a good one, I don't know 
 
 
 
Many had changed their lives, the places, the people around me and my life.
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
I forgot that I have a race today, I'm the Kwon's son, Kwon Yuri. I love to race and that's my job. I don't want to take care of our company and work about that so my parents don't introduce me to their business partners.
 
 
 
I don't give a about it, it's alright if they don't introduce me to others atleast I have friends or we must say my BESTfriends. my parents still supports me, I really don't understand them. 
 
 
 
They want me to take care of the company... Nahhhh do they want to be bankrupt? I don't know how will I handle that kind of job. I'm not really interested.
 
 
 
Sometimes they supports me and sometimes they are angry with me. Aish!! Adults are really something, it gives me headache. For now I will concentrate on my career.
 
 
 
I'm a famous racer and my parents knows about it. Yes, I'm very well known in the world of racing. My bestfriends are also racers so all of us are racers, I'm always a champion on the racing events that I've joined so far.
 
 
 
"Kai, if my parents look for me, tell them that I'll have a race today so I'll be out" I said to my cousin who is watching t.v in my room. I'm changing clothes, getting ready for tonights event.
 
 
 
"Ok, just don't make the girls shout" he smirked and I smirked
 
 
 
"I will not" I said still fixing my shirt and accessories
 
 
 
"Pabo! You're so Dirty minded! I'm saying that don't make the girls shout by your car's stupid turbo sound, they keep on squealing you know" I laughed at him, he's looking at me with this annoyed face. 
 
 
 
"It's not my problem having a very good sports car and a tall, dark and handsome owner" I said and he glared at me
 
 
 
"Whatever" He said and we laughed and afterwards I ran downstairs
 
 
 
"Where are you going young master?" One of our butlers said. Here we go again, making some allybies.
 
 
 
"My friends and I will have some studies" I chuckled and he shook his head, knowing that I'm lying. I'm always doing this to them so I think they are used to it. We chuckled
 
 
 
"Where's the key of my sports car?" I said and one of the maids approached me, bowed at me and give me the key
 
 
 
"Here it is young master" she said bowing and giving the key, I grabbed it
 
 
 
"Thank you" I said and she nod and go back to work
 
 
 
"Please tell mom, that I'm having a race tonight so I'll go home late again" I said
 
 
 
"We understand young-master" they said in unison and they bowed. I run outside the door and headed immediately at my car. I drove off to the place.
________________________________________________________________
(a/n) sorry for this late update... Comment, vote and subscribe. Thanks ^_^
hahaha all shocked about the bug twist huh xD