Chapter 14

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

Jessica's POV

 
 
They unblindfolded me, I'm in the middle of nowhere.
 
 
"K...Kai?! W...why are you here?! Help me!" I said, I saw him there standing while grinning. With the 5 boys, he's the 6th.
 
 
He did not changed, he's still that bad boy.
 
I did not saw him for years now. I realized that the boy's who grabbed me is his new friends.
 
 
 
The bag that I'm holding is still in my hand but they grabbed it and throw it somewhere else, I don't know where and now I lost it.
 
 
 
 I'm crying so hard when I found out that we're not anymore in the park, we're in this grassy thing, I don't know where.
 
 
 
"Yuri!! Help me!" I shouted hoping that my boyfriend will help me.
 
 
 
"Somebody help me!!" I shouted again
 
 
 
They chuckled specially Kai aish this pabo.
 
 
 
"Ssshhhh....no one will hear you here" one of them said, it's Kai and headed to me with this 5 other boys holding me.
 
 
I tried my very best to break free but they are so strong for me
 
 
The leader caressed my cheek and leaning closer. I resisted many times until I spit out saliva on his face
 
 
"Your too much! I've been courting you since we're highschool!! Why?! " Kai said and slap me
 
 
 
*pak*
 
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I groaned in pain, there's something flowing on the tip of my lips...it's blood
 
 
 
"You! Don't ever spit on my face!" He punched my stomach. It's very painful. 
 
 
 
The two boys let go of me but the leader is still on my front
 
 
 
I don't have energy anymore. I can't even stand up. He layed me harshly and starting to undress me when I heard 
 
 
 
*thud*
 
 
 
I don't know what happened anymore cause my sight went black
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
It's been already minutes when I started to look for my girl
 
 
I'm heading to the park because  my mind and heart says that she's there. I think I can sensed where is she. It's one of my skills, i think.
 
 
I arrived at the park.
 
There's no on at the park cause it's already late. Inside my head, I heard her again calling my name. Begging for help 
 
 
"sica please be safe" I said worriedly
 
 
I parked the car, turn off the engine and got out of the car immediately. I started to find her but she's not there.
 
 
 
"SICA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted and looked around, expecting to respond and see her But there's no answer.
 
 
It's already late but she's not yet home, something's happened to her I can feel it.
 
 
I'm in front of this fountain.
 
 
I stopped looking cause I felt something
 
 
 
"Someone hurt her" I said angrily. I'm really angry right now.
 
 
"No one can hurt my jagiya. NO. ONE." 
 
 
 
I felt my body heated up. I felt my hands heated up, I feel strong, a really strong energy is inside me. I closed my eyes and focused. 
 
 
 
Inside my head, I saw 6 men with my girl, there is this 5 boys holding sica and this boy in front of him is I think the one who hurt her.
 
 
 
The place where they are is not that far from here.
 
 
 
I opened my eyes angrily and my eyeballs lighted with color white. My body lighted, I think because of that I'm really angry right now.
 
 
I run really fast as I could to get there. The light is starting to fade but a fire appears on my every foot steps and my eyes went red, I don't know why. I only think of my Jessica.
 
 
 
I did not expect that I can run really fast that all the places that I'm passing by is disarranged by my wind.
 
 
 
"Wait for me sica" i mumbled while still running
 
 
 
I arrived at the place, I can't see her so I check to the place full of tall grasses when I saw my princess laying with no energy and this man ready to undress her
 
 
the five boys standing behind them saw me with the light on my body and fire in my eyeballs but I ignored them. I only think of Jessica, only her.
 
 
 
I headed straight to him with my really angry face. I folded the sleeves of my polo while walking towards him. 
 
 
 
The fire on my feet disappeared and also the fire in my eyes all of the light disappeared but I saw this symbol on my hand and it lighted.
 
 
 
 
*thud*
 
 
 
 
I punched him really hard. I saw his lips with blood. I hold his collar. I grabbed him right next to my face and say
 
 
 
"Don't ever hurt my girl"
 
 
 
 
*thud*
 
 
 
 
I punched him again, blood is already flowing on her nose. The other five boys is dumbfounded. They froze, can't even move a little.
 
 
 
"Don't do this EVER AGAIN!"
 
 
 
I punched him many times, I have this unbelievable power and my eyeballs heated up again, I can't control my self.
 
 
I should not hurt others but my princess is related here, I can't see her suffering so it made me angry. he's now unconsious.
 
 
I saw the other five boys starting to run, i run after them and I stopped them.
 
 
"Don't try to move or else" I said with this very serious tone. They stopped.
 
 
They started a fight with me so I punched the ground really hard and it cracked goind to them. 
 
 
My right knee is on the ground, my left knee is right next to my chest and my right hand is on the ground that I punched
 
 
They flew but landed immediately. My eyes went red again, My hands automatically pointed at them and they started to flew, they chokes, I raised my right hand
 
 
 
"Yaaaahhhhh!!" I shouted then I closed my wrist and put down my hand harshly
 
 
 
 
*thud...thud...thud...thud...thud*
 
 
 
 
Each of them falled harshly
 
 
 
The 6 of them are now unconsious and also my jagiya
 
 
I run immediately to the love of my life. She's lying there unconsious so I carried her bridal style.
 
 
I headed straight to my car and lay her on the passenger seat carefully. 
I relaxed my self, the lights and fires on my eyes and body disappeared even the symbol on my hand. 
 
 
I drove home and all of the people on the mansion is shocked about the condition of their ice princess.
 
 
I carried her still in the bridal style. The butlers offered for a help but I resisted. 
 
 
I headed straight to her room. And lay her down carefully. It's hard for me to see my jagiya in this type of condition.
 
 
"Sorry jagiya~" I kissed her forehead while saying that and closing my eyes. I felt that Water is flowing on my cheeks so I broke it and waited for her to wake up.
 
*to be continued*
______________________________________________________________________________
(A/N) sorry for this lame update and late update. Thank you! :) stay tuned ^^