The BIG surprise

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

 

Months had passed
 
Jessica and Yuri is now dating and also their friends.
 
Jessica's POV
 
Yuri and I are now dating and ofcourse I knew that he is really serious with me. And yeah... About the bet, he won.
 
The bet is that if he will win, he will court me and if I will win in the race, he will stop and forget me but there is another bet he made before the race started which I FORGOT! When we are in the hospital.
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
Jessica's POV
 
"Let's make another bet" He said and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows
 
"What?! Are you crazy? We had already a bet and yet you want to have another?" I rolled my eyes and looked at him again and he smiled while nodding.
 
"Fine. What's it?" I said waiting for him to talk while I'm arranging my clothes and not looking at him.
 
"If you will fall for me, I'll win or If you will ever hold or even touch my hand, I WILL WIN" He said and it made me looked at him
 
"What kind of bet is that? But deal. Don't worry I will never ever hold your hands and fall for you" I smirked and he smirked back and we aparted.
 
-FLASHBAK ENDS-
 
Yuri's POV
 
I'm inside my room, texting with Jessica while lying in my bed when suddenly someone knocked on the door.
 
"Get inside" I said while replying Jessica and after I send Jessica my message. I looked at the person who got inside and I got startled when I saw my parents.
 
"M..mom, dad? What are you doing here? Is there something you want to say?" I said and they sitted also in my bed
 
"Yuri-ah... We heard that you're dating someone. And this is the first time that you dated someone this long." My mom said. And I was kinda shocked. Where and when did they know? 
 
Yes, they don't know about Jessica because I never had the chance to talk with them because they are so busy.
 
"When will you introduce her to us?" My dad said smiling
 
"Tonight dad" I smiled and they looked at each other and smiled also.
 
"I decided to have a dinner with her and her parents and I want you to know her already so I think it's time" I said and they nodded
 
"Does her parents knows about us and about you and her dating?" I smiled and shook my head
 
"Not yet mom but tonight, we will meet each other and you will be all shock" I said chuckling. Jessica's parents don't also know about us. 
 
We did not tell our parents that we are dating. My parents and her parents are bestfriends and business partners but they don't know that I'm dating Jessica and Jessica dates me. 
 
The night has come and the Jung's and the Kwon's is preparing for the dinner in a reserved and fancy restaurant that I reserved. Krystal can't go because they are having a dinner date with Amber.
 
"Mom, dad. Should we go there ahead of them? I think it's not good to see if my girlfriend is the one who is waiting right?" I said while looking at my parents who is busy preparing.
 
"For awhile honey~" my mom said.
 
Afterwards we headed to the restaurant ahead of the time Jessica and I agreed to each other. We already arrived at the destination and headed inside the restaurant.
 
We are now waiting for them to arrive and it did not take time for Jessica and her parents to arrive.
 
They got inside the restaurant and my parents looked at the door who just opened.
 
"Mom,dad!" I said to get their attention, I want to surprise them.
 
"Look at the table it's so nice right? Yeah..." I said and my parents looked at me with this questioned looked.
 
"Son....are you sick? Did you take drugs?!" My dad said
 
"Y...yah! It's not like th....." Jessica cutted my sentence
 
"Goodevening Mr. And Mrs. Jung" Jessica said
 
"Mr. And Mrs. Jung?!" My parents said in unison with this big smile on their faces.
 
"Mr. And Mrs. Kwon?!" her parents saind in unison while smiling widely
 
I looked at Jessica and she looked back and I winked at her, she chuckled. Our plan is sucessful. I'm thankful that my girlfriend is supporting me in my plans.
 
What will our parents tell about our relationship and what will the response of our parents about this? I'm kinda nervous and at thesame time excited
________________________________________________________________________________
(a/n) finally finally finally! Their parents already know hahahaha stay tuned my readers! ^_^ thanks for the upvotes, comments and subscribers ;D