Fireworks

Last Smile

*bell rings* "

"Aishh where's bacon! He's so late" Luhan said to himself that everyone ine the room can hear.

Running like there's no tomorrow. Yup that's me. Remembering what's the reason why I woke up so late makes me regret that I agree to the date last night. Well actually it's not really a date. Just call it a friendly date instead.

[FLASHBACK]

"Baekhyun-sshi"

My eyes opened when I hear someone calling my name. In the middle of my nap time. Yes nap time during lunch. I always do that. The weather makes me sleepy all the time. I turned around to look who that is because Im not very familiar with her voice. Yes its a HER. And I don't know who which makes me think hard while slowly turning around. My eyes grew wide when I saw a cute and not very tall girl. A short one but it suits her well.

"a..ah yes?" Giving her a questioning look.

"Hello Baekhyun-sshi, Im Aya!" She said happily.

Aya? A japanese name. Is she a japanese well I should ask. And how the hell does she know my freaking name.

"Hi.. Aya." Im having trouble talking since Im not comfortable talking to strangers.

"Ow yes. You're probably thinking why I know you. Well Im not really a stalker but I saw you when you went to our class before and have a little research on your info since I have a crush on you."

Wow this girl is so straight forward. What Class? When ? So she has a crush on me huh? And why the hell would she research my info. Where? Aissh do I look like a popular Kpop Idol. I have a lot of questions on my mind.

"Ow I see." I said coldly.

"So what can I do for you Aya?" I added since I saw her smile faded when I look so cold in front of her. Which make her more nervous.

"uuhm. I just wanna ask if you're free tonight? She said cracking her voice.

What?! Is she asking me out already. Confessing then asking me out for a date or something. I can't do that. I need to have guts to do that. 

"Well I think so." I said with a smile just to nut disappoint my very first fan. Yeah a FAN. Let me enjoyl this moment for a while.

--

I went home early than usual. Of course I have to get myself ready. Im going on a date! Well a friendly date for me. I haven't told Luhan and Kyungsoo about this yet. I'll just tell them tomorrow if they ask. But if not then they will never know about this. I wouldn't want everyone to think that I have a relationship with Aya. I know that once I tell Luhan and Kyung about this, they will not shut their mouth and just talk about it in the class where everyone could hear it. I interrupt my thinking as i receive a text message from an unknown number. It's probably Aya since we she asked me my number so she can text me where we will meet. Boom! Yup its her.

"Park's Pizza and Cafe. 6pm :) See you Baekhyun-sshi"

As I walked out the bathroom I felt a warm breeze brushing my skin because I freaking turn on the heater. It's getting cold outside since it's night already. It took me 15minutes in front of the mirror to fix my hair. Because I don't know What style should I use. I was very nervous because it's my first time going out in a date with someone I barely know. I wore a yellow-ish skinny with white plain v-neck shirt and my red canvas shoes. I was planning to wear jacket but I thought it will get hot when I get there since my ears were going all red already because nervousness.
 
I drove off to this restaurant that Aya texted me earlier and it was freaking so far from my house. Well not really actually just 30minutes drive.
 
I got to the restaurant and look for Aya. Suprisingly she's already sitting for 2person table near the cashier. I had eye contact with her as I walk towards her while smiling. Then I sat down slowly.
 
Awkward Silence
 
More Silence/Staring
 
I broke the silence since Im the guy here I should talk first.
 
"h..hello Aya" "Baekhyun-sshi? Are you alright you look pale." Aya said touching my face and looks so worried as is she's my girlfriend or my mother.
 
"aah..ne." Shoot. I failed. I shouldn't have tried to talk first. Aishhh! I think im gonna past out in any moment here. But I shouldn't it will be so embarassing knowing that it's just a date.
 
For the next few minutes, I managed to talk properly as well as her. We ask questions to get to know more of each other. She told me that she's a japanese. See told ya! Then she told me stories about her childhood that I find so interesting. Were comfortable with each other now. She said it's alright if I can't give the feelings back to her. She understand me well. So were now friends. After having our dinner, we stayed at the restaurant and since theres a Live Cafe beside it. We went there. I think the owner of the restaurant owns the live cafe as well.
 
After listening to a bunch of songs in the cafe, we didn't realize that it's already midnight. The singer announce that there will be a fireworks show afterwards.
 
"So beautiful" She said while looking up. I looked at her in agreement. I was so amazed looking at the fireworks as well. After the fireworks show we went in the cafe again before going home. It's so cold outside so I ask her to have a quick coffee with me. Yes! I managed to ask her this time without cracking my voice since we've been hanging out for about nearly 8 hours now I think.
 
"2 Caramel Machiatto please."
 
I went to the toilet first as we waited for our order. I took a glance of Aya before turning around that cause me bumped into someone in front me.
 
My eyes grew wide when I looked at the person I bumped in to. Wae? Why of all the people why does it have to be this giant? I honestly don't know but whenever I see him I feel like theres a thousand butterflies in my tummy. Yeah I know it's gay. But don't blame me I can't help it.
 
"ss..sorry" I said not even bothering to look at him then walked out.
 
"It's alright" He said in a very quiet but deep voice.
 
"You can rest now mom. I'll take charge." I looked at him while she talk to the cashier. Wait. What? Mom? Did I heard it right?
 
After drinking we went out the cafe as I took a last glance at the cashier. Seeing that giant standing there. Man he looks hot. Eeew wait! Did I just said "hot". Ow yeah, who cares! Maybe they own this restaurant and cafe. Oh right he's lastname us Park right? Well that answer all my questions earlier. He's the son of the owner. Rich kid.
 
"Im going now Baekhyun-sshi" Aya said interrupting my thoughts.
 
"Do you have a ride? I'll bring you home tonight." I said.
 
"Aah no, it's alright. I'll walk my house is just two blocks away from here." She said with a smile.
 
So that's why she chose to go here it's near to her house. Smart kid.
 
"Ow I see" I smirked
 
"Thank you for this night baekhyun-sshi" She said getting close to my face then boom! She just pecked a kiss on my cheeks. Which made me frozen for a while. I don't know why but I hugged her while tapping her back.
 
"Thank You Aya. I had fun tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Guys! I know it's boring. I'll make it better soon I just can't think of any because I just finish another story called 100DaysWithHim. I hope you read that too! I already finished it :)) Thanks guys for reading. Upvote! Spread the story. Spread the Looooove~ Mwaaaa! :**