UnExpected

Last Smile

"Don't leave me here."

 

"But I have to go ba.."

 

Before he can even escape the room I grabbed his wrist and pull him on the bed with me. Even though I was drunk I can still feel this moment when he is lying beside me. I can still feel butterflies in my tummy. My heart still beats like a drum. Everything is in slow motion again. At this moment I just want to tell him how I really feel for him. I don't want to waste this oppurtunity to tell him how I trully feel. Before I even past out. I did what I have to do.

 

"Ch-chanyeol..I uhmm.. I like you too."

 

I felt so embarrased saying that. I had trouble saying those words to him. He looked at me and I stare at him. Our faces were getting closer and closer. I put my hand on his cheek knowing whats gonna happen next. He brushed his fingers through my hair and carresed it. I closed my eyes and in a second I felt his lips crashed through mine.

 

This is our second kiss. Or should I say our first kiss that we both wanted it. Our first kiss when we both feel the same way for each other. The kiss didn't last long but it felt like I was kissing him forever. I fell asleep right after it and I guess he did too and he didn't come back to the party because I told him not to leave me here alone.

 

I woke up seeing the sun is already up outside the window. I realize I wasn't at home when I saw the room is different and it confirms me when I realize someone is hugging me from behind. I turned around and saw Chanyeol still on his deep sleep. I remembered what happened last night and what I said to him. I took his hands off me slowly not wanting to wake his up. I quietly get up and fix myself. Before I leave I left a note beside him saying,

 

"I meant everything I said last night. Thank you. Good Morning :))"

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

I made my entrance at this elegant and formal party by this rich people. I was wearing a black suit with a red necktie together with my black pointy and shiny shoes. It feels like Im attending a wedding or a prom with this outfit. Ignoring the cold breeze brushing through my face, the heat is going all up to me due to my nervousness.

 

I can hear Loud music, people talking and laughing, glasses and plates noise but the moment I saw that giant in front of me everything went on mute. What is this? Everything went on slow motion. It's like were on a movie and this moment were having is the best moment of our lives. He's getting closer. When he started talking, All I can hear is him.

 

"Im glad you came." He said happily.

 

He accompanied me to the table he reserved for me. Well I guess not just for me there's a lot of chairs and I think it'll look embarrasing if Im the only one sitting there. After a few minutes a group of guys came and sit on those empty seats then he sits on the chair beside mine.

 

He introduced me one by one with the guys. The one who is seated beside Chanyeol named Oh Sehun is his cousin, the one beside him is Kim Jongin his bestfriend and the others were Wu Yifan and Huang Zitao his friends as well. I have their group of friends were indeed full of tall and good looking guys. How I wish Kyungsoo and Luhan were here too to meet this stunning guys. Kyungsoo can't go because he has a voice lesson and Luhan is not feeling well.

 

I felt so welcome to their group. I feel like I've known them for years. I felt so comfortable talking and telling my stories to them. I never know that these guys goes the same school as mine and apparently they all go in the same class as Chanyeol. How come I didn't see any of them when I went in their classroom. Probably because I was focus on Chanyeol that day.

 

The food was great. Rich people eats delicious foods indeed. Well I eat these kind of food as well but only once in a month. But sometimes I don't if Dad hasn't got an increase on his salary. I was enjoying the food while having a conversation with them. Chanyeol keeps on pouring a drink on my glass that I don't even know what it's called but Im totally enjoying it. It taste good. I guess it's white wine because of its bottle. I think I drank too much of it and my body isn't use to it. The last I remember is when I excused myself to go to the toilet then suddenly I couldn't make my way there because of dizzyness. That's when Chanyeol carried me like a bridal style and put me in a room.

 

**

 

It's been a month since I met him. Chanyeol and I had this mutual feelings for each other that we both know we felt the same way. We see each other everyday at school and I always go to the cafe at night to meet him because he invited me to. There's not a day that we didn't talk to each other.

 

We always go on a group date together with my bestfriends and his friends. We finds out that the guy Luhan liked who works on the bubble tea shop is the same guy I've met on the party. Oh Sehun. Chanyeol's cousin. Kyungsoo get along well with Kim Jongin or Kai as what his close friends call him. Were all happy whenever we hang out. We have this triple date thing when we go out.

 

Kyungsoo, Luhan and I. Our life changes when we met those guys who captured our hearts. We haven't got time for each other since we all spend our free time with our love ones. My parents know about my relationship with Chanyeol and I his family knows about us too. How can they not know if we both spend our time together with each others house.

 

So far I was feeling very hapoy for what I have. I was blessed because God gave me this giant to make me feel how it is to be loved by someone. This guy taught me how to love. He taught me what happiness is. He gave me courage and the strength I need. The first time I met him I have no idea that he will be this important to me but now Chanyeol is my everything.

 

Chanyeol was busy practicing with the boys they will perform on our school next week for Valentines Day. While I keep myself busy trying out in lots of singing audition at school. Luckily I was qualified in one club. We will sing a song on Valentines Day as well. The others were forming a group which is some of them will sing and the others will dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Short update again. I know the happenings is too fast. Kekkeke.. so what d'you think about this?