Creep

Last Smile
 

"Why are you late?" Kyungsoo sat beside me and gave me scary look. While Luhan is just about to turn around his chair since he sits in front me. I know I can't hide things to this guys. But I have to be good to keep that date a secret.

 

"I woke up late cause I couldn't sleep properly last night..and.." Im still trying to add more when Kyungsoo interrupted my moment.

 

"Im not buying it. Now spill." He smirked

 

Aish this guy. I knew it I can't hide it specially from Kyung. I was about to tell them when someone came in our classroom and talked to our prof. Jinjja? Wae?

 

It's Aya.

 

Why is she here? Is she going to talk to me? Please dont call me. Please dont come near me. Please don't.

 

"Baekhyun-sshi can I have a moment." She called out.

 

Everyones eyes grew wide. Specially mine. Everyones staring at me now. I can see at the corner of my eyes that Kyung and Luhan were giving me a whats-happening face.

 

I'll be to mean to her if I act like I dont know her. So I just have to face the questions later after this.

 

"a..ah ne. Of course Aya." I stood up and held her hand as I dragged her outside our classroom. My prof didn't care knowing that Aya already told him. I excuse myself to him as I walked out the door by bowing my head slightly.

I don't know a thing that Aya and I needs to talk about.

 

--

 

We walked at the corridir for a bit. Im waiting for her to talk first. Honestly, I have nothing to tell her. In just a blink of an eye. I found her hugging me. I blinked a few times for the sudden move she did. I pushed her away but in a gentle way. I stare at her with my confusing look.

 

"Mianhe.. oppa." She said while her tears started to flow then ran away.

 

I didn't even get a chance to speak. I swear I would not let anyone to know this. Lucky no one is around to see it.

 

--

 

After that day I never saw her again. Maybe she doesn't want to go to school because of embarrasment. I already told Kyungsoo and Luhan what happened and they can't believe I went to a date with her.

 

After school we went to that cafe Aya took me. We went ther to have a free time for ourselves since the exams were over and we can relax now. I don't why I ask to them to go here while there's a lot of cafe near our houses. Park's Pizza and Cafe. The cafe that it's owner's son is Park Chanyeol. The giant guy with big ears.

 

From the moment we enter the cafe we saw that giant playing guitar on the stage. I knew it that by this hour, is the time they play songs and sing on that stage. It's their way to entertain customers. That's why people from other places too, went all the way here not just to drink coffee but to relax and listen to the music they play as well.

 

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You're so ****in' special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?

 

Park Chanyeol. His deep voice and his skills on playing guitar is just amazing. I have to admit he's good at playing guitar and Im starting to like this song because of him.

 

--

Saturday Morning, Kyungsoo and Luhan went to pick me up at my house to go fishing. We like fishing but we don't actually eat it. We sell them to restaurants instead for extra money. On our way to the restaurant we always sell our fish to.

 

“How come there were too many girls today?”  Kyungsoo said

 

“And boys as well.” Luhan added.

 

“They’re from XOXO University as well. Don't you see them at school?. I said.

Not even bothering to answer me. 

Luhan was holding the bucket of fish. He lift it up and he was going to pass to it me but he didn’t notice that there was a guy running towards us who was not looking where he’s going.

“Hurry Kai, were going to miss it.”  A guy said.

“Chanyeol, watch out.”  His friend shouted.

But it was too late; a bucket of fish was splashed to Chanyeol’s nice cool outfit.

“Aaaah…What is this?”  Chanyeol screamed.

“Sarcastic.” I whispered

“What did you say?” Chanyeol said while wiping his clothes.

“Mebaru.”  I said while holding a fish

“Huh?”

“You asked what this is, well this is Mebaru.” I explained.

“Were sorry.”  His friend said. Which I think his name is Kai.

“Well if you say that were sorry too.” I said.

I looked away and continue to pick the fish.

“Mebaru looks delicious.” Kai whispered.

“What did you say”  Kyungsoo asked.

“Oh nothing”  he nodded.

Luhan grabs the handkerchief in Kyungsoo’s pocket and gives it to Kai.

“Thank you” Kai said with a smile.

“Hey apologize, we ran into them and their fish were ruined.” Kai whispered to him.

“I’M SORRY!”  Chanyeol shouted.

“I’M REALLY SORRY TOO!”  I shouted back to him and walks away.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhe! for a short update.I promise the next chapter will be interesting. Im working on it right now. Jaa~! :)