Out of the blue

Last Smile

After bumping with that guy Park Chanyeol that guy he never leaves my mind. I always think of him. It's just so stupid because I try to think of something else but when I do its still reminds me of him even if I don't know him that much.

 

I went to school early today so I can have time to go to the library. It was cold outside. I guess the winter is coming in a month. Lucky the library have heater so I can dry my soaking socks. I accidentally step on a paddle on the way here so my socks and shoes are all wet. While waiting for it to dry I read the book that's left on the table. After a few minutes drying it. I wore it and stood up my seat to look around the library.

 

I went to S section to see the books about Sky. I just want to see the pictures of it and it will inspire me the whole day. I really love skies. Just by looking at it every morning when you wake up. It makes me feel good already.

 

While looking for interesting book someone tap me on my shoulder which gave me a fright. I turned around to face him and my eyes widened when I saw Park Chanyeol standing so close to me. He's face is only an inch away from mine. It made me more nervous when he place his hands on the book shelves. So he is now cornering me here. I cant really move the way his hands was on the shelves putting his whole weight there.

 

In a blink of an eye, He suddenly crashed his lips into mine. My eyes widened. Jaw dropped. My heart beats like a drum for the sudden move he made. When I realize his lips was still on mine I pushed him away. I stare at him not even saying a word. He looked at me too.

 

"What?" He said while raising his eyebrow.

 

I didn't speak. I couldn't. I just looked at him confusingly. I feel like I want to cry but I shouldn't.

 

"Don't tell me..it's your first..k" Before he can continue what he is going to say. I had a courage to gave him a slap. He deserve that one for taking my first kiss. I went to get my things as fast as I can and ran away from the library.

 

I went to the rooftop knowing that he wont see me there so I can have alone time for myself. My first kiss should be in a perfect moment but it happened in a way I don't want to be and with a guy my bestfriend have been crushing eversince we saw him. I sat on the bench and looked at the sky. It's so blue with a white color mixed on it. The clouds looks so fluffy and it makes random shapes like rabbits and love hearts.

 

My ear twitched when I heard something on the other side of the wall. I quickly hid myself behind the wall and check to see if someone is there. My eyes widened. I put my hand on my mouth to stop myself from making any noise. There's a girl and a guy kissing. When I recognize the guy it was Park Chanyeol. I didn't see the girls face because of him blocking her. I wonder who that girl is.

 

I don't know what Im feeling right now. Its mixed emotions. I cannot believe that a guy who has a girlfriend took my first kiss in a very inappropriate way. I went home that day not even trying to tell Luhan and Kyungsoo about it because I know they will go forever asking me questions and maybe just maybe Luhan will not feel happy about it because he has a crush on him. Well not that he is gay but you know having a crush on someone is someone you admire.

 

**

 

The next morning I went to the cafe to have a drink and relax myself before I go to school. Surprisingly when I entered the cafe I saw Aya there alone sitting and drinking coffee. The moment I saw her she was looking at the front door so she obviously saw me too. We smiled at each other and I think it'll be disrespectful if I didn't even talk to her knowing that were both alone and can actually sit next to each other and have a chat.

 

I approached her pointing at the empty seat then she nod her head knowing that she knew what I want to say is to ask her if I can seat there. I ordered my coffee and while waiting for it Aya is really quiet. I keep on asking questions and she will just answer it. I hate awkward conversations like this. When my coffee is ready Aya is nearly finish drinking hers. Then suddenly she talked.

 

"Baekhyun-oppa..thank you."

 

I didn't quite get what she meant there but I still said "Your Welcome" and smiled at her when I notice she's waiting for my answer. But I couldn't help myself for asking.

 

"What are you thanking for?"

 

"For being my friend..Im leaving soon and I won't see you again.."

 

"Wae? Where are you going?"

 

"Were moving to America and were staying there for good."

 

"Really? Well you were a nice friend and It's sad that we didn't get close to each other for a long time."

 

"Thank you for that night. I will treasure that moment with you. I have to go now. Take care oppa."

 

We hugged each other then she left. She is a nice friend indeed and Im glad that she admire me and will treasure the night we spend together. Before I could finish my coffee someone sat on the seat Aya seated on. I looked up to see who it is.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

The moment I saw him the things that he did to me keeps on flashing through my mind. Before I could even say a word he grab my hand and dragged me outside the cafe. He press the car remote on his and it unlocked the car in front of us. He opened the passenger seat and take me in there. I couldn't do anything but just go wherever he'll take me. I didn't even make a move to get away from him because of how fast he dragged me and he holds me really tight on my wrist. He start the engine and drove off.

 

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me? What did I do t.."

 

Before I can finish asking my nonstop question he stopped the car and stare at me with his angry look. I felt really nervous by just looking at his face so I didn't do anything but to shut my mouth.

 

"I like you."

 

What is he saying? First he kissed me then I saw him kissing a girl which is apparently his girlfriend. Then he dragged me out of the cafe without even asking what my name is and take me here to I don't even know where because of the moist on the windows so I couldn't see outside.

 

"Is it really that fun playing tricks on me."

 

"Im not."

 

"Do you really think I will believe you after seeing you kissing your girlfriend."

 

His eyes widened knowing that he doesn't want me to see that or to know that he has a girlfriend.

 

"She's ex girlfriend now."

 

"Ex girlfriend huh? Then ehy are you two kissing?"

 

"That's her request before we end our relationship because she's moving to America."

 

The moment I hear I couldn't think of anyonr except of Aya so I didn't hesitate on asking him who that girl is.

 

"What's her name?"

 

"Why do you wanna know?"

 

I didn't answer him. I just want to know who that girl is and right now Im staring at him seriously.

 

"Okay then if your really want to know. Her name is Aya."

 

I knew it. But there's too many questions on my mind. If them two just broke up then when me and Aya had a friendly date and the night she confess to me her feelings she's still going out with him. And when this guy kissed me out of the blue they were still going out. Waeyo? Aish jinjja. I don't believe this. Im so confused. I just want to get out of here right now but I don't even know where he took me. I opened the door and look around. I was shocked when I saw where he parked the car. How did he know that this is my house? Or is it just a coinsidence that he stopped here. Nevermind that I went out of the car not even waiting for him to say anything and went inside my house. Locked myself in the room and wait until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG! Sorry for the short update. ^__^ I hope you like it. ^^ love.love