The Start

Last Smile

*phone ringing*

 

I opened my eyes when I heard my phone ringing. Realizing it's already half past 7 in the morning and Im so late for my first subject. My parents weren't here since they went to 3days trip to Singapore last night. So there's only me and my brother here. He's already working he has night shift so he is in his deep sleep right now. I answered the call without even looking who is calling me.

 

"Yeoboseyo.." I said sleepily.

 

"B-baekhyun.." The moment I heard the person speak I knew it was Chanyeol. How did he know my name and my cellphone number. This person is really weird. He's starting to freak me out. Is he my stalker or something. Aish.

 

"eh? You.."

 

"Let's meet at the cafe tonight 6pm. See you." He interrupted then ended the call. He didn't even let me speak at least one sentence.

 

I jump off my bed to take a shower. I the hot water and let it flow through my freezing cold body. I didn't move and just stare at the bathroom tiles around me. Thinking about that guy. Park Chanyeol. Whenever he's around me I feel so comfortable even he's doing those surprising things to me that a stranger shouldn't do. I can still feel his lips until now. The sweetness and gentleness of that kiss he gave me. His eyes were closed and seems like he is really treasuring that moment. Whenever I hear his name I will look around to see if he's there. He's in my mind everynight and day. What is this im feeling. I've never felt this before.

 

My thoughts were distracted when I realize that I have to catch up for my next subject or else I will missed out 2 subjects today and I don't want that or else my ranking in my class will drop down. I quickly put shampoo on my hair. Soap myself. Brush my teeth and dry my skin afterwards. I grabbed my school uniform in my closet and get my shoes on the shoe rack behind my door. I didn't get time to cook breakfast so I only ate cereals and drink milk that's it. After half an hour of getting ready I leave a note on my brother's note saying I already left to school then I started walking.. No running to school.

 

At half past 4, I was lying down my bed. Looking up tk the ceiling and thinking too hard if I should go to the cafe or not. I didn't see Chanyeol at school today maybe he's sick or something. I want to go though. I want to ask him too many questions. I want to know him more because obviously he already know things about me.

 

**

 

I went out the house wearing denim pants, white loose shirt and a red canvas shoes. I arrived at the cafe at exactly quarter to 6. Chanyeol was at the stage playing guitar for fun with his friends. They usually play song at eight in the evening so maybe they're practicing.

 

When Chanyeol saw me he quickly gave the guitar to one of his friends and approached me. He was wearing yellow shirt, black shorts and a supra shoes with a cap on his head. He's outfit really suit him. It makes him more cooler with that guitar his holding a moment ago.

 

I didn't wait any longer. Once we say our "Hello" and "How are you?" thing. I asked him what I wanted to ask him.

 

"How do you know me. My house, my phone number. What do you want from me?"

 

"Is telling you I like you isn't enough reason?"

 

"b..but.." "When I saw you at the very first day of school I knew I like you already."

 

"But Aya.."

 

"I know. I tried to go out with a girl and forget about you but I just can't."

 

Im so interested to what he is telling me right now. Im listening with all my heart. It's just so amazing that the guy I like is confessing infront of me right now.

 

"Before me and Aya had an offial break up I told her to go on a date with you to know more details about you that's why I know your name, house and everything that you told her."

 

Well that explains it all. After he explained everything I felt more comfortable talking to him. When it's the right time for his live performance at the cafe he excused himself and went to the stage. He didn't sing this time because his friend did and I think they made an awesome duo up there. Listening to the song and staring at this wonderful person. I feel so happy and blessed that I met him. I don't know what this is but I love the feeling of it. Looking at his amazing fingers which is placking and strumming the guitar gracefully while the singer sings very well makes me relax and makes me want to stay here for long.

 

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik

jeondari an dwae woah oh oh

Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga

anya woah oh oh

I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6

Sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji

Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji

Dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3.

 

After the song we drink a coffee then he drove me off to the bus stop. He wants to drop me off my house but I refuse since there's alot of customers when we left and I don't him to get told off because of me.

 

Once I got home, I changed my clothes and jump in my bed. I feel so sleepy already. I should rest now because I know I've got a big day tomorrow to face since I ignored all the text and calls from Kyungsoo and Luhan. I'll tell them tomorrow everything. I don't want to keep a secret from my bestfriends.

 

I close my eyes and was about to sleep when I felt my phone vibrating under my pillow. I grabbed it still with my eyes closed and answer the call. I knew it was a call since my phone is on silent and it only vibrates when someone is calling.

 

"Good Night Baekhyun."

 

My eyes widened when I heard Chanyeol speaking on the other line. I quickly sat down on my bed and smiling like an idiot. I cleared my voice to pretend that Im not really getting excited about his sudden call.

 

"Ne..Good Night."

 

"Sleep now. I'll hang up now. Bye."

 

How can I sleep with that. After hearing his voice my sleepiness faded away. Im so wide awake right now. I feel like I just woke up. But I should totally sleep now or else I'll be late tomorrow again. I can't miss my first subject again knowing that were having a test tomorrow and I haven't even read my notes yet.

 

Before I sleep, I saved his phone number and put 'Giant' as his phonebook name.

 

**

*knock knock*

 

"Bacon! Wake up!"

 

"Baekkie open up"

 

Saturday morning as I expected Kyungsoo and Luhan will come here early in the morning and they won't go home until I tell them the whole story. So I opened up the door and we all at each other then they force me to speak before I could even go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. So I told them every single details. Watching Luhan's expression when I started to tell the story about Chanyeol it seems like it didn't affect him not even a single bit. He probably find another inspiration. My problem is solved. I don't have to worry about this two.

 

Luhan told me that he met a guy who works in the Bubble Tea Shop. Now I know why he always go there after school. He invited us to the shop so we can see the guy he's talking about. Once we got there Luhan got disappointed knowing that the guy had a day off today. According to the other guy who works there who is Minseok his name is Oh Sehun and its his day off every saturday.

 

Luhan said this guy dances too. He once saw him dancing with his friends in some studio nearby. Maybe they're practicing or is it just for fun? Who knows. Luhan and Kyungsoo loves guys who dances. I like them too but I think Im more inlove with a guy who plays guitar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think about this chapter guys? kekkeke. Oh by the way does any of you can make a poster for this story. PLEASE. I'll credit you. Kamsahamnida. I can't edit one because im still working on this and my other story. :)) Spread the story. spread The love of exo. the love of the OTP's. kekkeke. I bet you're all BAEKYEOL/CHANBAEK shipper here. I know i love them too~! Jaa! :D