SpendTimeWithYou

Last Smile

Those words kept on repeating in my mind. My heart stopped beating when I heard that. Is he sick? Is that why he looked pale and skinnier. Or Maybe he's just with someone and it's not him. My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened I quickly hid myself at the corner and observe him. 

 

"Take care of yourself Mr. Park..you should just rest at home" The doctor said while he patted his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"Ow and if your nose bleeds again just tell me and we'll get you a medicine for that. Just cover your bruises with plasters for now it'll be gone once the medicine started working on you..." He added.

 

"I understand." He said

 

I have my hand on my mouth. So it's really him who is sick. But since when? How come he didn't tell me. Tears started falling on my cheeks seeing him smiling to the doctor like an idiot. How can he still do that despite of his illness. He get his phone in his pocket and rinh someone while going out of the hospital. Im so confused of what's happening right now. I thought he lost his phone. Did he just lie to me? Why? Why did he do such thing. I didn't follow him anymore. I went home after I saw him go on the bus. Should I call him now that I know that he didn't lost his phone. Im worried about him. Even though Im hurt because of him I will not think of that for now. All that matters to me is Chanyeol. I locked myself in my room. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started dialing his number. I couldn't press the numbers properly because of how shaky my hands is. 

 

*press* *press*

 

Then BANG! I felt weak. I couldn't hear anything. My eyes blackout. I passed out.

 

**

I woke up wearing hospital gown. Hearing the beep sound of the machines. It's hard to move since there's lots of things that attached on me. I can smell the scent of the hospital once again. I couldn't open my eyes properly. Im still feeling a bit dizzy. I don't remember anything. I tried to think of what I was doing before. I remember I was following Chanyeol to the hospital and that he's being checked up by the doctor and... that's right I was calling him and the last thing I know is I passed out. I looked around the room to see who brought me here only to find out that Chanyeol brought me to the hospital but how did he get in my room again? And why does he care. I saw him sleeping and was lying on a small bench with his giant body all curved up.

 

I don't want to make any noise so I won't disturb his sleeping time. He must be tired looking after me all night. When I accidentally sneeze. I couldn't hold it in. He slowly move and open his eyes afterwards. He looked at my direction and I gave him a sweet smile. He walk towards me and grabbed a chair with him. He hold my hand tightly and said.

 

"Baek.. how are you feeling? Are you okay now? What happened?" I was about to talk when he continued talking.

 

"Im so sorry for not being by your side. Im so sorry for everything I've done. Baek you'll be okay now right?"

 

"PABO!" My voice cracked when I couldn't hold my tears in. "You should worry for yourself instead of me. Why didn't you tell me about your health? You're so unfair.."

 

"I couldn't tell you before because Im so scared that you will start to unlove me. Im scared that you'll hate me but I was going to tell you yesterday night that's why I went to your house that door was open so I went in then I saw you on the floor." He wiped my tears and explained

 

"Why would I hate you? You know how much I love you right? Chanyeol I'll love you no matter what"

 

"No Baekhyun.. Im sick." He took out his hands from mine and looked at my eyes seriously.

 

"I don't know what will happen to me in the future. Im starting to get bruises and my nose bleeds a lot."

 

"I'll take care of you Chan.." Before I could even finish my sentence he interrupted.

 

"No baekhyun.. I don't want you to feel lonely if I cant be there always with you like before now that I felt weak."

 

"That's alright with me. As long as I know that were both fighting for your that illness that you have.'

 

"But what if I only have a month to live?"

 

"Then I have 30 days with you."

 

"What if I only have a week?

 

"Then I have 7 days with you."

 

"What if I die tomorrow?"

 

"Then I have 24 hours with you Chanyeol. I don't care how long. All that matters to me is to spend time with you and make the best out of it. We will enjoy it to the fullest Chanyeol.." He lean on me to gently hug me not wanting to hurt me because I have a sore body due to the medicines that I took last night. We stayed like that for a few minutes then he pulled out and went back to his seat.

 

"You still don't know if you'll get better soon. So why are you saying that. Pabo!" I chuckled.

 

"It's better to be ready baek.." He said

 

**

 

I stayed there for 2 days then the doctor said I could go home. Chanyeol drove me home with Kai and Kyungsoo. Luhan and the other guys were there when I got home. They prepare a welcome back party for me and maybe for Chanyeol too. This is the first time again that we will all be spending time together after our summer vacation. Kyungsoo already cooked the food before they picked me up the hospital. So the others were left at home to prepare that plates and to decorate the house a little with colorful balloons and a little banner. As expexted Kyungsoo's cooking is still the best. We kept coming back to the table to get our 2nd, 3rd and maybe our 4th round of plates. We just can't get enough of his cooking. I was putting all the used plates in the sink when Chanyeol called me and he was holding a box with a gift wrap so it must be a present from him. He handed it to me as I walk towards him.

 

"Welcome back baek. I missed you." I grab the box and smiled at him.

 

"Thanks. Should I open it now?"

 

"It's up to you.." He accompanied me to the couch so I can open it there and so that everyone could see what it is since they're all yelling at us to share what Im holding. I was surprised when I opened the gift. It's a photo album with full of his efforts on it. He decorated it with his own designs. It's black with grey and white on it. My favorite colors. It's full of mine and his picture. The first page was very nice that made me shed a tear a little. I held it in since I don't want to make such a scene with this happy celebration of us. It has message on it with my picture on the beach. The one that he took with a big love heart drew on the sand.

 

"Look Baekhyun! You've got a very sweet smile here. Is it because of me? Yeah I know I smile a lot because of you too. 1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries. 809 islands. 7 seas and I was lucky enough to meet you. I will love you forever and always. So don't forget that please. :**. Love Your Giant. "