Moments

Last Smile

It's our second and last day here at the resort. I heard the group of boys laughing outside the room. My eyes were half closed, I turned around and saw Chanyeol still in his deep sleep. I smiled when I saw his mouth wide open and snoring like there's no tomorrow. It's still half past 6 in the morning, I wonder why the guys woke up so early. Well maybe because they want to start this day already with exciting activities since its our last day here.

 

I stood up to wash my face, brush my teeth and to fix my hair. As I dry my face I notice a scratch on my left cheek. I remembered when Chanyeol accidentally scratch his bracelet on my cheek last night. Well It doesn't really matter. It's a remembrance. I remember how I was so happy when I just died in his arms last night.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

I was drying my hair with a towel as I walked out of the bathroom when I saw Chanyeol lying on the bed busy doing something on his phone. He didn't even notics me when I was out of the shower. I got curious so I quickly jump on the bed and snatch the phone from his hand.

 

"Yaaaah!" He shouted.

 

*12 out of 35 deleted*

 

"So you're deleting messages huh?" I looked at him with my angry-jealousy face.

 

"Yeah Im deleting Kai's messages.."

 

"Are you sure it's Kai's huh?" I hovered on top of him still staring at him.

 

"Of course baek.. Who else would it be." He chuckles.

 

"Yah! Don't laugh."

 

"I wasn't. Stop being childish Baekhyun. You're so cute when you do that."

 

"So it's my fault then?"

 

"Well I guess. So stop being cute Baek.." He cupped my cheeks and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

 

"Ouch! Yaaah!" I slap his right shoulder when I said that.

 

Instead of enjoying this sweet moment were fighting like little kids because he just put a scratch on my face with his bracelet. I slap him on his shoulders twice and slap my lap once to get revenge. He hugged me and tickles my waist that makes me lie beside him. I laugh really hard as he keeps on tickling me on my waist and neck. After a few minutes of having fun. We were both panting. I put my head on his shoulders and move closer to him to hug him really tight.

 

"I love you Chanyeol."

 

He looked at me while brushing my hair to kiss my forehead afterwards.

 

"I love you more Baek."

 

**

 

I walked out the bathroom and saw Chanyeol outside and was about to open the door to come in.

 

"Oh Good Morning!" I said with a bright smile

 

"Good Morning baby.." He said sleepily.

 

He was about to lean closer to me to kiss me when I interrupted his moment.

 

"Now brush your teeth first giant then you'll get a kiss.." We both laughed.

 

After drinking coffee, we went out of the room to eat breakfast with the guys at the lounge. They were all waiting for us. They already ordered the food and the moment they saw us I saw smile on their faces. I guess they were hungry already. We haven't even seated properly on our seat when they all started eating. Well I guess Im right.

 

It's 10 o'clock in the morning, the waves are widely splashing itself with the rocks along with the white sand sparkling due to the suns heat. As we walk towards the water I could feel the hot sand on my bare feet. It's amazing how I know that Me and Chanyeol were walking in the same ground. I just want us to stay like this forever. I couldn't imagine life without him. I wonder how iI would live a day without seeing his angelic face. I suddenly hugged him because of my sudden thoughts.

 

"Chanyeol.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Nothing. Let's go see them?"

 

"Nae.."

 

He grabbed my wrist and he started to run towards the guys who is busy hopping in the banana boat that we rent for the whole day. Chanyeol helped me to hop in the banana boat and he sat behind me. He was holding the dslr camera and started taking stolen pictures of me. I hate him when he does that. I snatch the camera from him and take picture of all of us. Kris and Tao was with us while Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai wa on the other.

 

After almost thirty minutes of riding banana boat we all went different directions and have our own time for our partners. Me and Chanyeol went to a place where there is a lot of kids playing sand. Chanyeol keeps on taking pictures of them. I love it how he is really close to little kids. He turn around and it looks like he was looking for someone or maybe something. He knelt down and grabbed a piece of stick. He strated craving the stick into the sand.

 

"A love heart?" I said

 

"Baek can you sit kneel down there" He said while pointing to the love heart that he just drew.

 

"eh?"

 

"Just go baek.."

 

I did as I was told. I knelt down next to the heart that he drew and looked at him. I honestly have no idea what he was trying to do but when I saw him grabbed him Camera I knew he was gonna take a picture of me.

 

"Smileeee." As he looked at the camera lens and press the button on top.

 

The day ended with a lot of memories and moments. I will surely treasure this day. It's actually the first time I went to the beach on summer vacation and to top that I was with my giant. Park Chanyeol.