Leapt through time

Last Smile

I always locked myself in my room now after that day. I keep on pinching myself to see if this is only a dream. I couldn't believe that he just ended things so quickly. It's full of things I dont understand. He didn't tell me clearly the reason why and he just broke up with me. For the past two weeks I haven't eaten enough meal. I didn't do mych at home and just think and remember everything about me and Chanyeol. I even used the cigarette to burn and prove my guts that Im strong just like how strong he is when he said those things to me. When he said that I didn't feel any love but we made love. I know he loved me. It's the first day of school tomorrow and he won't be in the same class as me again but Kai and his friends are. Maybe he enrolled a bit late than us. Maybe that's a good thing after all so I can focused on my studies.

 

My parents just got home from New Zealand. They went there for a holiday. They bought many things that got me busy checking it out for a while. They got me lots of chocolate. I love them so much. They were tired from a long travel so they went to their room after eating dinner and chatting with me. I didn't get to tell them about what happen to me and Chanyeol. I went to my room as well and sleep before it gets late. I wouldn't want to be late for the first day of school.

 

**

 

Once I woke up, I texted Luhan and Kyungsoo so we can all go to school together again. I got myself reading after I ate breakfast and went straight to our meeting place. Luhan came a little late but it's alright because we get to school just in time. Taemin and the others were already there. I wonder how was Chanyeol in his class.

 

Once the teacher started talking I got myself focused on her. I will study very well starting today. I shouldn't of anything or maybe someone except this so I can be successful and fullfill my dreams alone. Suddenly missing someone, I looked around the room to see if this is real. If Chanyeol really isn't in my class. I can see Kai and Kyungsoo passing notes with each other when the teacher is not looking. Luhan and Sehun were sitting next to each other so there's nothing to worry about they can have their moment the whole day. Kris and Tao were being too cool not even looking at each other when everyone knows that they have something special with each other. While me, here sitting beside this guy which I don't really know who he was and seeing my friends were happy with their love ones. Just great.

 

Lunch time came. We all to the cafeteria together. Once we got there I looked around and found Chanyeol nowhere. I wonder where he is. I wonder if he's eating enough meal. I hope he's taking care of himself well. My thoughts were interrupted when Kyungsoo suddenly stood up after reading a text message he just received.

 

"Luhannie.. can you come with me for a bit?" Kyungsoo went over to Luhan and accompanied him outside. Luhan didn't get a chance to complain since he's already been dragged out by Kyungsoo. 

 

"Is it about me again?" Kai said looking at us while chewing his food when they already left.

 

"Who knows.." Sehun responded

 

"Maybe he's just going to the toilet.." Kris added then we all laughed realizing what Kris just said. When we all know that Kyungsoo is not that type of person who will ask someone to go with him to the toilet.

 

Things started to change little by little. The way Kai treated me is very unusual. He always text me and ask what im doing at home or if I already eat my meals and such things.  Then one time Luhan and the others will talk really quiet to each other and when I asked them to share it with me they will say It's Nothing. And the other thing that really bothers me is the text message that I saw on Kyungsoo's phone when I borrowed it. I saw Chanyeol's name on the top of his inbox. They're probably still keeping in touch with each other. How I wish I could turn back time and change the things that I have done wrong if ever there is that makes Chanyeol not want me anymore.

 

Sometimes Im thinking if I can drink or eat something just to leapt time and go back to the days where me and Chanyeol wer so happy together that we wouldn't want to leave each other. What if I stay in the past and just keeps on repeating happy days and never go back to the future. But what if I leapt through time and go to the past where I first meet Chanyeol and when I need to go back to the future I have to erase every memories I had in the past. Well that'll be very sad when you don't remember anything happened to your past. I wonder what my future will be like now that Chanyeol isn't here with me. Will I still be happy? Will I still smile like before? Will I be able to fullfill my dreams without Chanyeol by my side who gives me strenght everyday. I guess that's life. I have to try to live without him. I should've practice how to live a day without interacting with him in the first place. When you earn to love someone, you also need to learn how to survive when they hurt you, so you won't get panic or anything when you have to lose them. That's what I learnt from getting hurt by him. Well who knows that he will do this to me. No one expected this. Specially me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a VERY SHORT UPDATE for you guyth. :* I get to make one since Im not busy at the moment. Well Im going off now I have to go back and help my grandma at the kitchen. Kekkeke. I love you all. Ow and don't forget to pray for South Korea since they're having a hard time because of the sunken ship. (for those who haven't heard about it) #PrayForSouthKorea <3