Stalker

Last Smile

It's saturday. I woke up seeing the sun shines too bright in the sky, the leaves of the trees were waving and hearing birds chirping outside and the tic toc of the clock in my room. Im all alone again at home because my parents went to their work early and my brother is at some mountain camping with his friends. I went out of my room not even bothering to wash my face neither brushing my teeth. Im too lazy to turn to the bathroom and do those things. I went straight to the kitchen to see if Mom left me a note or something to eat. As expected theres a note that stick on our refrigerator but I didn't find any food for me to eat for breakfast. Just great.

 

"Were out of groceries son. I hope you can do it later. We'll be back for dinner. Take care"

 

I rolled my eyes once I read the note. I can't be bothered doing anything today and now I have to go out or else I will starve to death. I went back to my room to take a shower and get myself ready. I grabbed my favorite shoes behind my door and get the car key from the pants I wore yesterday. I stare at the key and think for a minute. I put it back and decided to take the bus for today. As I said before Im too lazy to do things today.

 

I got in the grocery store at exactly 10 o'clock. It's nearly lunch and I can hear my tummy already. Im so hungry. So I went out and go straight to the convenience store beside it. I grabbed a piece of sandwhich with ham and cheese in it and a can of soda. I ate it in just a blink of an eye. I went back to the grocery store as soon as I finish eating everything.

 

I was busy looking at the prices in the meat section when I smell a familiar scent from behind. I turned around to see who it was but no one is there. Maybe someone just walk pass me.

 

"There's no way he'll be here at this hour." I said to myself as I walk to the freezer area to get yougart.

 

Five steps away from the freezer area I walk pass the personal hygiene and saw a familiar figure. I stop when I realize he is really here. Chanyeol is here. I blink a few times to see if I was hallucinating and I wasn't. Chanyeol is wearing blue pants and black shirt. He was holding a packet of tissues and I think a box of plasters. I wasn't that sure because I can't see clearly since he's a bit far away from where Im standing. I was thinking if I should go and talk to him or just ignore the fact that he is here. He was a little skinnier and pale from the last time I saw him which was a month ago when he broke up with me.

 

I went quickly to the freezer area and grabbed a yougart when he started looking around and walking towards my direction. I thought he saw me. I didn't realize that cashiers direction is that way as well. I quickly get the important things I need to buy and pay to the cashier that is far from him where he won't see me. He went out the grocery store before me. I was planning to follow him around. Well a stalker if that's how you want to say it. I wonder if he's going home now. Lucky Im only holding one piece of paperbag. I didn't get to buy everything because I was hurrying up so I can catch up to him.

 

He keeps on walking and right now I don't know where hes going. It seems that he didn't bring his car with him. From what I can see his going to the hospital. I wonder what he'll do there. I continued to follow him inside the hospital. I didn't notice where part of the hospital is this but he went inside the room and stayed there for 20 minutes. While I was waiting outside I asked the nurse that walked pass me what's happening in that room ad she said.

 

"To check up patients that have blood disease."

"To check up patients that have blood disease."

To check up patients that have blood disease."
 
To check up patients that have blood disease."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a cliffhanger for you all. <3 Short Update. Kekkeke. Thanks for subscribing. I'll do my best to make you guys happy and upvote for this story.  Comment is much appreciated guys. Iloveyou all :D Wait for the next chapters and see what's gonna happen to the both of them. Mwaaaa :*