SummerVacation

Last Smile

The Valentines concert went great. Everyone had an amazing night. Specially Me. After our performance Me and Chanyeol went straight to his apartment. We spend the whole night together. We watched movies while eating popcorns and his favorite nachos with cheese. We made love the whole night that makes us tired and sleepy the next day. So we didn't go to school and sleep until we have enough rest again. Graduation Day is coming. Everyone is busy taking up remidial classes, taking those quizzes they've missed and whatever they can do to pass all the subjects.

 

 

Chanyeol and I were still tight to each other. The more challenges weve been through, the more we gets stronger and fight together. We never wanna let go of each other. Until now there's no sign of coldness.

 

 

*phone ringing*

 

 

I quickly answered it knowing that no one will call me this late at night except him.

 

"Hello.." I said with my sleepy voice

 

"Aren't you sleepy?"

 

"Nope."

 

"So you're ready for tomorrow?"

 

"Nae. I have everything packed. How about you?"

 

"Im always ready."

 

"That's good then.."

 

"We should sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day."

 

"Nae. GoodNight Chanyeol."

 

"Good Night Baek."

 

 

I covered my body with the blanket. Stare at the ceiling for a few seconds. Move in different positions to find where I can get comfortable to sleep early. I was lying sideways facing the window. I closed my eyes and think of what's gonna happen tomorrow. Im thinking it'll be a good day tomorrow specially Im with my friends and Chanyeol. Were having an outing on the beach. I packed everything I need. I even get the clothes that I'll wear tomorrow ready already. Im that excited.

 

 

**

 

On our way to the beach, I was sitting on the passenger seat. I was with Chanyeol who's driving and Kai and Kyungsoo at the back seat while Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Tao on the other van. I turned the radio on and enjoy the music together with the guys while eating my favorite chips. Chanyeol bought me 2 of them since he knew that I get car sick easily and might blow anytime.

 

 

After almost two hours of traveling, we finally reached our destination. The view of the beautiful blue sky in this hot weather while hearing the sound of the waves of the sea is just so refreshing. I can hear children laughing, talking, screaming and seeing them running and playing white sand under the sun. I just want to go on the water already. So I quickly went to the back of the van where the boys are to take our things out and help them so we can start this vacation already and just relax.

 

 

Chanyeol and I went to the reception area to get us a cottage and some food that we needed. While the others were busy taking the things to the cottage that the assistant got for us. It's near the toilet so it's easier for us to change clothes and you know when we need it.

 

 

I didn't waste time when we get to the cottage. I grabbed the coil and put it in the grill thingy. I was grilling the barbeque that we bought when Chanyeol called me.

 

 

'Baek turned around' He said.

 

I quickly turned around once I heard him talk. It makes me wink when I saw that flash that got my eyes irritated. He could've just told me that he wanted to take picture. Aish that guy.

 

 

The food was ready after an hour. Kyungsoo helped me to set the table and bring out all the foods the we brought. While Kai, Kris and Tao grab the drinks that are left at the back of the car. Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol keeps on entertaining themselves by taking selcas on my phone. I purposely call Chanyeol to give Luhan and Sehun an alone time for themselves and enjoy it for awhile. Luhan looked at me and I winked at him telling him to treasure this moment. Everyone ate to the fullest. We shared our funny moments while eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I've been busy for the past month. Hope you all understand. Mianhe for the long wait. :D I hope you still support this story. kamsa! Tharanghae <3 <3