Please

Last Smile

When you fall in love with someone, you don't need to think about why. You just know it. You don't need to think about anything difficult. You get excited and enjoy being with him. You want to stay together forever. Then you just realize that you've been doing it all along. In short you don't need to have a reason for liking someone. In my situation, I don't really know why I fell in love with Park Chanyeol. He can be that cold guy sometimes then suddenly he will be sweet and caring. I want to be with him every day, every hour, every minute or even every second if I can. Close isn't close enough if I can't hear his heartbeat. Being cuddled under his arm is the most amazing feeling in the world. Even though he took my first kiss just like that. I won't hate him because of that. You can only have it once in your life. If you gave it away you can't take it back anymore. I needed him hear by my side. But he needed me the most right now. 

 

Chanyeol has been in the hospital for three weeks now. He needs to stay there for awhile to get better and get his body ready for the transfusion. So he have to stop going to school until he's strong enough to go. A healthy person will typically have a platelet count of 150,000 to 450,000 per microliter of blood. Patient with ITP have platelet counts that are less than 100,000 per microliter. Even when you are on therapy that works for you, platelet counts can vary slightly from week to week. Bruising and other bleeding symptoms most often occur at platelet counts less than 20,000 per microliter. Unfortunately, Chanyeol only have 8 platelets. Chanyeol needs a donor to give him as much as platets they can give. Donating platelets is a two hour process, and it provides as many of these blood-clotting cells as 12 to 18 whole blood donations.

 

The guys and I have been visiting him after school ever since he got here. So we get to see him everyday. Lucky, the visit hours is exactly the time when we finish school. Kyungsoo always have for us to eat our dinner there with Chanyeol. Our parents understand the situation that we have to be with him at this point of his life. He needs friends and of course his lover. His parents and sister will come before we leave at night. We can't leave him alone at this room in case of his head will get dizzy and all that. That's our daily routine with his family eversince. His bruises were all over him now. Specially on his  arms and legs. He always have a tissue ready on his arms due to his nose always bleeds in anytime. He barely sleep. His skin is so pale, deep eyebags under his eyes and violet-ish color of his lips. Seeing him like this makes me wanna cry. Why is this happening to such a perfect person like him.

 

It's about time we go home to our own houses. If I can just stay here with him always. I will. His parents and sister just came. The guys were packing up the things the we bought.

 

"See you tomorrow." I said while brushing his hair then he nodded and gave me a very sweet and cute smile.

 

"Get well now please." I could feel that I was about to cry so I stood up from the chair and bid my goodbye to his family and went out the door with the guys.

 

I hope we find enough donors for him or else I don't know what will happen to Chanyeol. He really needs platelets. If only his parents would let me be one of the donor I will give him half of my platelets. I just want him to be better as soon as possible. So we can have more time together like before. So we can graduate together and fullfill our dreams together. To be together in the future. But they won't let me. They said Chanyeol wouldn't be happy if he will recover but there's me about to replace his position.

 

**

 

[CHANYEOL'S POV]

 

I always think about many stuff everynight before I sleep. I have to be better for everyone. For Baekhyun. I  can't just leave him like this. I have to survive this. Realizing I've wasted a lot of time when I didn't show myself to Baekhyun for so long. We should've more time to spend together. But I was so scared to know that he will unlove me because of this condition. I never expected that things will turn out this way. I thought they will all forget and won't care about me anymore. But being with them everynight. I just couldn't ask for more. 

 

Please don't take me just yet. Please make me graduate with them. Please give me more time with him. Please let me make Baekhyun smile again.

 

I'm sorry Baek you have to suffer like this. I could've donr better. I shouldn't made you cry like I promise you. You should smile like before. The smile that I like. The smile that make me smile as well whenever I see it. The smile that Im inlove with.