Cotton Candy

Last Smile

Half awake. My eyes were still close. Hearing all the morning sounds from the neighbourhood makes me want to get up and get ready but my body won't stand. As I turn to the other side of my bed reaching my alarm clock. 

 

"Baekhyun"  I heard my mom yelling at me far from the kitchen. I look at the clock with half eyes opened. That says 6:45.  I can't be late for the first day of my SeniorHighSchool year. So I quickly get up and open up the curtains and the windows. It felt so good breathing in the morning fresh air while looking at the beautiful blue sky.

 

Half past seven and im on my way to school. While crossing the road and someone tap me on my shoulders. That honestly gave me a fright. I looked back and saw my bestfriends Kyungsoo and Luhan. We talked about the things we did on our holidays.

 

As usual Luhan wants to look cool while entering the school's main gate. So before we get there he borrowed my face powder and sprayed on my perfume. While laughing because Luhan accidentally sprayed the perfume on his eyes I bumped into a giant guy that has big ears with his guitar hanging on his back. He is actually handsome but I just got annoyed because instead of saying "sorry" or "excuse me". He just gave me a stare and rolled his eyes then walked away.

 

 Like in Junior HighSchool, Kyungsoo,Luhan and I were in the same class again. 3-A the highest section for our year. Sitting next to each other and writing on our scratch papers is our thing. Luhan started the Note Conversation  and passed it to me.

 

"That guy from earlier looks so cool"  

 

I rolled my eyes to him then he pinched my arm. Knowing that I dont agree to what he just wrote. I  wrote on the piece of paper.

 

"Hmmmm" 

 

I quickly pass the note to Kyungsoo while the teacher wasn't looking.

 

"He's in 3-D"  Kyungsoo added which made Luhan so happy that he even ask us to come with him to 3-D's classroom on our morning tea.

 

Hearing the noise of 3-D students from outside of their classroom makes me wanna go back but I have to be there to support Luhan with his silly plans. He's pretending that he doesn't know where the library is and he need someone to show him the way to the library. Which is I think is kinda obvious because he could've just ask our homeroom teacher but instead here we are just about to ask them.

 

In a few minutes he started his acting skills. That made me and kyungsoo cracked up. He entered the classroom first followed by his co-actors. (Kyungsoo and I) Luhan walk towards to a bunch of boys. There's a guy playing guitar, the other is spinning basketball on the tip of his finger and the others were just talking about silly things that is not really appropriate for a girl to hear. Which is weird because I kinda don't like to hear it either.

 

"Annyeong" Luhan speaks to the guy playing wtih the basketball first so he's not obvious that he's after the giant guy.

 

The guy just looked at him. Waiting for him to speak again. But before Luhan could speak again the giant walked up. Standing beside the other guy. 

 

"What do you need?"  The giant said.

 

I know that Luhan is really happy deep inside because his plans is working but I really hate the way tha giant talked to us for the first meet. While luhan is doing his "themoves" (acting skills). I looked around their classroom and the girls and boys were staring at that giant. Like he's the most handsome guy in the campus. So I slowly looked at him and I was in total shocked to find out that he was looking at me too.

 

*Bell rings* 

 

I looked at Luhan. He was disappointed because his plan didn't work. It's time to go back to our very peaceful and quiet classroom for the next subject.

 

In the classroom, I gaze at the blue sky outside the window. I realize I was already day dreaming and repeating the seconds look that giant gave me. During lunchtime, I open up my lunchbox that has brocolli, chicken, rice and mashed potato. (a dish kyungsoo taught me as he watched americans cooking show) I know they're luhan's favorite too. Well kyungsoo liked it too except the brocolli. So he always took the brocolli out and eat it.

 

We share lunches of course, that's what bestfriends do. While enjoying our food, we heard some girls talking about that Park Chanyeol that's in 3-D. Apparently that guy is the coolest. They said he's handsome. We were kinda interested hoping that he's nice as well. Yet I heard someone said that he's tall and has big ears. Which made me realize that the guy they're talking about is that giant.

 

"So he's name is Park Chanyeol"  Kyungsoo teased Luhan.

 

That name was stucked in my head while walking home. I never imagined that, that giant is the hearthrob in the campus. Anyway I shoudn't think about him like what others do or should I say like how Luhan thinks about him. Actually I should put more attention to my crumbling tummy like I haven't eat for weeks.

 

I went to a convinience shop, two blocks away from our house to buy a chocolate. But that didn't get my tummy satisfied I stopped at the corner where there's a lot of street foods. I looked at each food stand and I don't find any food that will fulfill my appetite. So I went to the park because Im pretty sure there's heaps of choices there. In front of the court there' a candy stand that caught my attention. I saw different colors of Cotton candy.  So I bought two packs a Blue and a Pink one.

 

Im got home for about 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Right timing to help my mom set up the table for dinner. My dad is already already home as well from work. As always I went to the kitchen and make my dad a coffee. A black one that he really love. As I give the coffee to him I noticed his necktie. Its not tied properly, so I fixed it. I told dad that he's always wearing his tie wrong. He just gave me a smirk while drinking his coffee.

 

~~

 

"Baekhyuuun-ah"  

 

"Yah bacooon, wake up"  

 

I was heavenly dreaming when I heard someone out the door. Knocking like there's no tomorrow. I was absolutely pissed. Knowing that its only  Kyungsoo and Luhan.

 

As I heard my pretty nickname Bacon that those two gave me. (well they find it pretty and thought that it suits me) I actually dont know why they're here because its freaking SATUUUURDAY. I quickly jumped off my bed. Stretching my arms and legs as I walked towards the door. Not even bothering to fix my messy, tangled hair and getting out morning stars from my eyes.

 

"What do you want guys"  I gave them a serious look. Then I just notice their outfit. Kyungsoo wearing red walking shorts and a white plain v-neck tees while luhan is wearing a yellow sleeveless and a black walking shorts.

 

Seems like they were planning to go to the beach or something. Because the weather is actually so freaking hot even if its early in the morning. They just gave me a grin while entering my room like they're going to raid it or something. Didn't even answer my question or say "hello" to me. Like yeah those are my bestfriends.

 

I've been bestfriends with those two since our first time going to school which is maybe when were in primary school. Since then the three of us was just so tight to each other. Luhan lay down on my bed stretching his arms and standing back up as he sneeze so loud.

 

"Man your cover sheets stinks" Luhan yelled. Crossing his arms acting like a mother in front of me. Kyungsoo just laughed. And I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Aish who cares, so why are you guys here early in the morning" I shut the door and looked at kyungsoo and wait for him to properly answer my question because they were both laughing so hard because I think Luhan did something stupid when I turned my back closing the door.

 

"Nothin' really we just wanted to hang out" Kyungsoo replied in a singing tone while opening the curtains and windows. Smelling the freshness of morning scent.

 

Silence

 

Im still not in the mood to talk. Im still so sleepy. Aish this guys.

 

"So what's the plan?" I asked the both of them while getting a pillow to hug.

 

"Well we actually both 3 ticket to the show" Luhan shouted.

 

"Stop shouting, Pabo! Im just inches away from you." I rolled my eyes "So what show is it Lulu?"

 

"The water show!" They said in chorus.

 

Oh yeah I just remembered it's summer and those water-fountain thingee shows are already starting. Well uit's summer anyway I should hangout and enjoy it.

 

"Ok, just wait for me outside then. I'll just take a shower." I said while I stood up walking towards my closet and started picking what clothes Im going to wear. i grabbed my towel in the drawer beside when I noticed the both of them not even bothering to move and just staring at me.

 

"Hey, I said wait for me outside and Im getting ready."

 

"Why do we have to go outside while we can wait here. Aisshh!"  Luhan answered

 

"Yeah it's not like we haven't see that part of you Baek!"  Kyungsoo added then they both cracked up.

 

"Pabo! Stop talking dirty kyung and just go outside already so we can go there early" Then they stood up rolling their eyes on me.

 

"Ow and there's a pasta in the fridge just ask mom if it's still alright to eat since its been there for a week. Arasseo?" I laughed heading to the shower. It took me 20 minutes to get ready.

 

As I walked out the door I saw kyung and Luhan sitting on the couch looking pale and sore. Seems like they're going to past out in any moment. So I quickly ran towards them and check if they're alright. As I noticed Luhan smiled a bit. Making me realize that they're trying to fool me. Aish this two.

 

"Yah!" I slap their lap which made them laugh. And laugh harder.

 

"Giving us a pasta that's been there for a month"

 

"For a week" I interrupted.

 

"Whatever baek. It's the same. It taste like eeew. Do you know that? What is we get food poison because of that." Here we go again. Mother Kyungsoo scolding me. Such an over-reacting person. Food Poison? Seriously.

 

After 5 minutes of arguing about that pasta. We went out my house and started walkinhg to the Aquatic Center where the show is. Were like 30minutes early so we walk around and took some pictures together. Afterwards we watched the show. With our 'o' shaping our mouth the whole show. Obviously we're all amazed like a little kid. Fountains everywhere. Makes me wanna run to the front and swim. In this hot weather shows like this is really refreshing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! I hope you're enjoying so far. I haven't updated this story because I did another story called 100DaysWithHim and I already finish that so Im up to this one again. SORRY for the typos and wrong grammar, I wont edit it again so yeaaah. Just try to understand it.  kkkekekekeke. Mianhe chingus! :))) Upvote! Spread the story. Spread the looove of ChanBaek and EXOOOOO! Mwaaa!