Breaking Hearts

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------Key’s POV--------------------

The moment i walked in i could feel the seriousness in the air. There was two guy and a lady sitting there. 

"Umma, this is key. The guy that i have told you." She said as she hold onto my hand. 

I greeted them with a smile awkwardly. 

"Have a seat." Her mum said and smiled. 

We both sat down. I could not bear to see the scene. 

"Hye jin ah, this is the guy,  i have told you." She said as she introduced the guy named, taemin.

She greeted him nicely but i know she does not like him at all. 

"What are you doing here?" She talk softly to the guy beside her. 

"He is?" I whispered to her.

"Oh, He is myungsoo, my childhood friend." She said. 

He heard, smiled and bowed slighty back to me. 

"So, key shii. I like to hear why do you like my daughter?" All of the sudden, her mum asked me.

"Wellll.." I could feel my palms is getting sweating, and drop of sweat sliding down my face.

"I like her in everything." I could not care more. 

"Oh, so do you have any plan on marrying her?" She was straight forward and i was shocked by the words that came out from . 

"EH?!" I looked at her with my eye wide open.

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

I pushed his hand and turned around, walking away with my tears falling down my cheeks. 

*Everything was a mistake! he will never understand*

<----------Memories------------>

"Mum, this is my girlfriend, shinhye." Jinki brought me to see his mum. 

She was in a hospital because of sickness. I came in and greeted her nicely. However, she seems to have a shocked look on her face.

"Mum, are you alright?" jinki asked her.

She nodded and held my hand, smiling. 

However, after a few visit in the hospital. I was alone with her mum while jinki went to take a blanket from the nurse. she started questioning me. 

"Do you live alone?" She asked,

"No, i live with my brother." I answered. 

My answer sound a bit disappointing to her. 

"Then where is your parents?" She question again. 

"Actually, i don't know where is my real parents. I was abandon outside the orphange when i was six." I said,

"After that i was adopted together with a boy then the parents that have adopted me had an car accident few years ago." I continued. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." She consoled me

"It's okay." I smiled.

"Do you hate your parents that abandon you?" She looked at me.

"Not really, i could not really remember their faces." I said. 

She looked at me and smiled. That day, i thought she was just curious about my background but i did not know there was a larger story behind this conversation. 

Before the day, i have to go back to korea. I came to visit jinki's mum with jinki.

I told her that i have to go back to korea because my shooting will be ending tomorrow. She asked jinki to go out and buy some drinks for her and me. 

"Shinhye, take this. " She gave me a letter.

"What is this?" I wondered.

"Read this letter when you are alone, never let jinki see." She hold my hands tightly.

"Araso." I smiled and kept it in my bag. 

"Thank you and sorry." She looked at me with her eyes full of water.

"Why sorry, are you okay?" I  asked.

She nodded.

I felt unease of the words that she have said. After that jinki took me back to the hotel and kiss me gently on lips. I took a shower out and started to pack my bag and luaggage. Then i saw the letter , jinki's mum gave it to me. Inside there was a bracelet. 

To: Shinhye, my daughter.

I was totally dumbfounded by the first sentence of the letter. I paused for a while and my hand trembled as i recall the bracelet so my birthday girft when i was six then i continued to read on. 

I know it will be very hard for you to accept, accept the fact that you are my daughter. That moment when you walked in from the door, i was also surprised to see you. However, you could not recongized me anymore. During the times, you visited me i was very happy. I was always hoping to see you again ever since i left you outside the orphange. Sorry for my action, i have my reason. There is a bracelet inside, it belongs to you. I gave it to you when you are the age of six before i abandoned you. 

My tears started to form at the edge of my eyes. Then i continued to read. 

I felt woried and happy everytime i see you because i do not know how to tell you about this story so i decided to write a letter to you. I may not be the one at your side listening and accompany all the stories and obstacle you have been through but i want to tell you i love you. Sorry, for my selfishness, i know i may not be a good mother but there is times where you cannot control the situation. That first time i saw you, i felt happy but you are beside someone that you love, someone that never can be your love. He is my son, i could not bear to  tell him the truth. I hope you will understand the pain in me, leaving him will be a best choice for you. 

Love you, 

I placed the letter on my chest, i held it tightly. My heart-rending cries. I was in distress. I could not believe everything that is happening now. That night was so horrible and i was blinded with hatred of her, the reason she could not bear to see her son heartbreak. 

<--------------End of memories------------->

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------