Back To Zero

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"YAH! Lee JInki!" I shouted in the rain. He stopped. I walked towards him and grabbed his hands, forcing him to go back with me. 

He shooked my hands away and looked at me. 

"How long did you know the truth already?" He spoked up but i kept slient. 

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" He asked again.

"Does it matter?" I said.

"Does it matter?! YES!" He yelled at me.

Both of us were standing in the rain.

"So what if you know the truth, you can't change the fact!" I shouted back.

"Do you know how hurt am i now!" He shouted. 

"The both woman that i have loved so much, in return. Is this how it should be?" He continued as he grabbed on my arms tightly.

"Then do you think i am having a good time. From the day when i know the truth, do you know what kind of feelings i have when i still have to face you?!" My tears fell but i could not differentiate the tears and the rain drops on my face. 

He was speechless as he looked at me. 

"I'm sorry..." He said, he let go of my arms

"Go back with me." I said. 

"One more question, just one more..." He talked in a gentle tone. 

"All those cold shoulder you gave and things you have told me, is it true that you don't love me anymore?" He looked at me with a weary expression.

"Does all those matter anymore? If this situation is not the way it should be, maybe just maybe my love to you will never change." She answered.

"Noona!" I turned behind and saw chanyeol running over to me holding an umbrella.

"Are you alright?" He asked and i nodded, i took the other umbrella from his hand and gave it to jinki.

"Take this and go back." I said finished and went back with chanyeol. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

~reached home~ 

I quickly take a towel from the bathroom and helped noona to dry herself up. 

"Noona, i heard everything you said just now." I told noona, she just nodded her head.

"I going up and changed, you should sleep early." She stood up and went to her room and changed.

~Next day~ 

I left a note on the table and went to school. Today is my last day of school and tommorrow will be my graduation day.

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

I woke up and went down to the living room. I saw the note paste on the table and read

Noona, Tommorrow is my graduation day! Remember to come! 

Love, dongsaeng

I smiled and put it to my calender so to remind myself. I went to take a shower and goes off to work without thinking about last night. It was just too tiring for me.

During my break in my work, i took out my phone and saw a few message. There a message from jinki. 

 

From jinki 

Thanks for yesterday night, i have talked to mum already. 

everything is fine i hoped...

 

The other message was from chanyeol

From Happy Virus Dong Saeng 

Today also Fighting!! All the best to your work. Don't think too much 

 

From Happy Virus Dong Saeng 

I have something to tell you at night, see you home at night!!

P.S remember to eat!!

 

 I laughed to the phone myself after reading chanyeol message. i hope everything is fine now. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

"What happened to yesterday night?" Key asked. 

I talked to him and told him everything i know from mum.

"WHAT!" He shouted in the office.

"Keep your volume down." I gave a firece stare

"Sorry. So what you going to do now?" He asked. 

"Nothing, just back to zero again." I said. 

"So you and her...." He looked at me

"We are just friend now." I answered. 

He nodded. 

"By the way, how is your date with hye jin?" I gave a smirked to him

He just chuckled and laughed. 

"She's my girlfriend now!" his smiled was from ears to ears. He was very happy. My phone rang and it was a company call. 

"Alright, now end of gossiping, go back to your work." I said pointing to my phone, he understand and left my office.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

--------Jinki's mum's POV--------------------

"Sorry, shinhye, jinki. Please don't blame me." I murmured to myself.

"There is no apologized needed." I said when cold sweat run down my forehead. 

-------End of jinki's mum's POV------------