Let me be the one

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

Noona have went out for more than half an hour already. I felt anxious and worried about her. I took a slip of drink and quickly went out to look for her. I opened the door and went out, took a look at the left  and went the moment i turned my head around of the right, i saw jinki's hyung was kissing noona. At that moment, my mind went completely blank. All I could think is...

*Ah... So this was all about.. That why noona do not want to talk about it ...* 

I could not help myself but to feel how heavy my heart is. I do not know why i am acting this way. my heart felt so pain like a sharp object pierces through my heart. i turned around and walked away. 

I walked in a empty street, it was already midnight and the only thing that accompany was my shadow. The cold wind blows and thoughts all over my mind. I went to the empty playground and sat on the swing. i looked at the floor, slightly playing with the swing, wondering if the swing could take me to somewhere far away from here. 

All of the sudden, someone shouted my name. I looked up and saw it was noona. 

"Chanyeol ah!" Noona shouted. 

"You're here?" I pretend to smile. 

"Did you saw ...?" She stuttered.

"Oh, I saw what happened just now." I said in a calm voice. 

"What happened just now is not what you think." She tried to explain. 

"Don't have to explain to me. I understand, you and him. Now i understand why you do not want to tell me what had happened between the both of you already." I stood up and was about to walked away. 

She grabbed on to my hands

"Please just listen to me, please," Her eyes was blinded by tears. I could not bear to see her cry anymore. 

"Araso." I sat down on the swing again. 

She went to sat down on the another swing which is beside me and started to tell me a story. At first i could not believe this story. They got to know each other when noona went to overseas shooting in LA. Key was the one that introduce jinki to noona. They met for a few times and fall for each other. Until one day where jinki brought noona to see jinki's mum and the last day in LA, noona find out that jinki is her half-related sibling.

I was speechless. I looked at her while she wiped the tears away. 

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry not to understand you." I said. 

"It's okay."She smiled.

"So what you not going to tell him?" I asked and she nodded. 

"I thought i would never see him again but did not know all this would happened." She answered. 

"I still will never tell him this truth and want him to feel the pain of losing me like the way i felt when my parents abandon me." She added on. 

I have never see her react this way before, i wanted to protect her even more after hearing this story.

"Your little dongsaeng will help you to keep this secret, i promise." I smiled and wrapped her hands with my both hands. 

She looked at me.

"Remember the game we used to play?" I smiled.

"When scissors is able to tears things apart, when stone is able to break the knife of the scissors and i will be the paper where i will endure the stubborness and covered the weakness of the rock" I said. 

"Wait, are you saying i am the rock?" She asked and i nodded. 

"Then you saying that i am stubborn??"She asked and i nodded again.

"Yah! Park ChanYeol!" She yelled and she pinched my ears.

"AHhhhhh... Araso, i'm sorry.." I said.

"You will know when you get home." She let go and i ran as fast as i could sticking out my tongue after i ran to a distance away from her. 

"yah! come back." She laughed. 

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

--------Key’s POV--------------------

~Few days later~ 

"Are you free tomorrow?" I was secretly smiling towards the phone. I was on the phone with hye jin. 

"Wae?" She asked.

"Let's go watch movie tomorrow." I asked her out. 

"Is it a date?" I could feel that she teasing me as a playboy.

"Why? You want it to be a date? Araso, tomorrow will be a date." I smirked. 

"Yah, what you saying." She sounded a bit nervous.

"See you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and saw jinki came in to the office cafeteria 

"Are you alright?" I asked, he don't look good after that night. 

"You and her.. you know?" I pointed to the lips.

"Stop the topic." He stare at me.

"Okay okay, sorry." I was taken back. 

"Is chanyeol coming tomorrow for the shooting?" He asked.

"No, did not he tell you so?" I said. 

"No, what?" He continue to make his coffee. 

"He took a long leave and say he going to holiday with his sister." I answered. 

Jinki looked at me with his eyes widen.

"When?" He put down his mug. 

"I think is the day after which is friday i guess." I replied. 

"What?" he raise his voice. 

*Did i just said anything wrong?*

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------