When our kiss break away

Scissors-Paper-Stone

  --------Key’s POV--------------------

"YAH! Thanks a lot.. " hye jin smacked on my back.

"Ouch! is that how you repay me ?" I touch on the part where she hit. 

"Sorry," She stick her tongue out. 

"But i did save you just now from my mum question. So we are even now." She continue. 

"Araso. Let's go." I stood up from the bench.

We were sitting on the bench in a park after the whole meeting session. It was a tough day for me. 

"Where we going?" She asked

"Home of course or do you want to come home with me." I smirked.

"YAH! You this ert." She smacked my back again.

"YAH! I am just kidding !" She walked away as i run to follow her pace. 

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

~Two weeks later~ 

"Congrats jinki!" My father pat on my shoulder. 

My company just opened and my father came to my company for the first opening ceremony. 

"Thanks dad, who always helped me a lot. " I smiled. 

"Who call you to be my son." He joked and laughed. 

"Excuse me, let me introduce my friends and colleague to you." i brought my father to where my friends are gathering at. 

"This is nicole, key, minho, chanyeol and chanyeol's sister shin hye." I introduce one by one. 

They greeted each other and soon my father need to get back to work so he went off early. 

The whole ceremony ended smoothly. 

"Let's go to club to celebrate later." Key suggested. 

All agreed to go and was very excited. 

~In the club~ 

Key, nicole and minho went to dance in the dance floor. They were laughing and dancing crazily. I was sitting and drinking with shin hye and her brother. The atmosphere between us became more weird ever since the meet up. 

"I going out for some air, you stay here." Shin hye told her brother and i overheard it. 

I took my chance and went out to find her. I took a deep breath, walked towards her when i saw her sitting outside of the club.

"Hey." I called.

She stood up and was about to walked away but i grabbed onto her wrist. 

"Let go of my hand." She try to struggle.

"I won't let go of you anymore." I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly.

"Let's start over again, can't we?" I said to her ear.

She tried her best and fight against my strength. I looked into her eyes as her tears fall.

"You still love me right?" I was going to wipe her tears when she turn her head to the other side. 

"No! I have no feelings to you anymore, don't you understand!" She said, staring into my eyes seriously

"I am not going to fall for you anymore." She added on.

"Let's see about it." I pressed my lips to her lips tightly and hold to the side of her neck so she will not pulled back her head. She struggled hard but could not get away from me. 

"Yah!" Someone shouted from the back. 

At that moment, shinhye pushed me off and break off from the kisses. I turned around and looked. It was nicole, minho and key.

"What are you two doing?" Key yelled.

"Where is Chanyeol?" Shinhye said as she wiped off her tears quickly so no one would see it. 

"We came out and saw chanyeol walked away from the other side." Key answered. 

After listening to what key said, shin hye ran to the other side to find chanyeol.

"Yah! what happened?" I walked back in to the club without answering or talk to them. 

My heart was all messed up. I went in and kept drinking. 

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------