Mafia?

Scissors-Paper-Stone

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"Where are you?" I am on the phone while walking towards the cafe. 

"In the cafe already..." L said. 

"Araso, i reaching." I hung up the phone and open the glass door of the cafe. 

"What you want to drink" L asked as I sat on the chair.

"Anything will do." I said and he went to order. L came back with two ice-blended coffee.

--------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

~in the cafe~

"I want you to come and help me out with my new company." I looked at him and asked him sincerely.

"I know it maybe hard for you to quit your job right now, but i hope you can consider my suggestion." I took a sip of my drink.

He took a while to decide.

"Well, when do i need to start my work?" He answered and smile.

I felt relief when those words came out from his mouth. 

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"No worries, this is also an opportunties for me to learn." He replied.

I started talking about location of where my company will be set up as i had actually planned it before i come back to korea. It took me a year to plan all the company's work. 

"I will need one month of my company to set up and i will need you to help me out through out that whole month." I said worry that he would reject.

"I guess i will get a higher pay right ?" He chuckled. 

"Thanks." 

"Wait... Only the two of us working?" He stare at me.

I looked at him sliently.

"What!" He stare and paused for a second.

I giggled.

"laugh?" He was speechless.

"Of course not only the two of us working, i will have my plan, don't worry." I smiled and he felt relieved.

"I will have to get back to the company already, meet up again." He stood up, took his drink and left the cafe.

All of the sudden, I overheard the boys talking and walks over to the area where they sat.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"Hey, how's the job. Did you get in?" L asked me about the previous interview that i went.

I shook my head. "They said they had enough part time worker already."

"Just look again." he said.

L understand that i have to find an part time job so that i can help noona to take up half of the house expenses and my school fees. We might not be the real sibling but i know we are as close as real sibling. Even our life might be harder than other but we always support each other.

"Hi." A man walked over and started a conversation.

"My name is lee jinki. Sorry but i overheard that you are looking for a part time job." He said.

"I have a job that you might be interested in." he continued.

I paused and thought for a while.

"What kind of job?" I asked,

"Yah..." L whispered and wanted to stop me.

He smiled and took out a pen.

"Here, this is my contact number and an address." He wrote on a piece of paper that he asked from the counter.

"Come to this place on monday and i will tell you on details." 

"And also, you can come with your friend too." He added on, bowed and left.

"Yah~ What are you doing just now. Who know what that man work as." L was worry that i will get tricked.

"Maybe he is a mafia or work illegal stuffs. It's too dangerous." L started his imagination

"He don't look like that kind of person. Not going to care anymore,  i will go there on monday and take a look first." I said.

--------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------