Not This Way To End

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

I opened my eyes but the bright light from the celling blazed down that make me turned my head to the side. I slowly then opened my eyes again, i saw chanyeol was sleeping on the chair with his head lying down on the side on the bed. I took my phone from the side of the table and look at the clock. It was already in the night. I took the phone and climbled out of the room slowly without waking up chanyeol. i went down to the living room. 

I looked the phone and there was few miss calls, it was from jinki's mum. I took a deep breath and called her back.

"What do you want?" I spoked up as the moment she picked up the phone. 

"What happened to you just now?" She asked. 

"Don't act like you care." I raised my voice.

"Well, i guess you've already read the letter right?" She clears her throats and said.

"So what?" I said.

"Don't you ever think that i would recongize you as my mum, for the past years where have you been?! Now i know why you have not been looking for me because you already have a new family and lively happily right !!?" I yelled on the phone as my tears welled up.

"It's not what you think..." She tried to explained from the tone she used.

"It does not matter anymore, Tell your son to leave me as far as possible so that we would never see each other again." I cut off the line and fell down to the ground as my tears kept flowing down.

"Noona?" It was chanyeol calling me as i looked up, he helped me up to the sofa. 

I was crying non-stop and chanyeol pushed me towards him as i buried my head in his chest crying. After a while, my tears dry up and i stopped. I wiped away the tears stain on my cheeks and he gently helped me. 

"Sorry, because of me the trip was wasted." I said. 

"It's okay, there always a next time." He gave me a warmth smile.

"Noona, i heard the conversation just now. Who was on the phone?" He tried to asked without hurting my feelings again. 

I told him the whole story, after that he was speechless and shocked. He looked at me for a while and all of the sudden gave me a tight hug.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

He know that i am pretending to be strong, then i nodded. 

He let go of the hug and slightly brushed his lips on to my forehead. I was a bit surprised by his action as my eyes widen.

"You had enough, go rest." He smiled. 

I put up a smile back and he bought me to my room. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

After that day, i kept thinking about her, wondering why she act that way. Ever since chanyeol came back from the leave, he also become very quiet. I looked out from the window, the sky was utterly dark. It seems like it going to rain soon. I quickly end my work on hands and left the company. I walked out the entrance and saw chanyeol, the girl beside him was shinhye. I grabbed the opportunities to talk to her. However, i saw another lady was standing infront of them, so i decided to slowly walk over to greet them then i overheard their conversation. 

"Shinhye ah, can you talk to me?" The lady grabbed on shinhye's hands.

"We have nothing to talk about, can you let go of me. We are not that close." Shinhye shaked the lady hands off. 

"I'm your mum! How can you say those words!?" She was very agitated and almost gave a tight slap to shinhye but chanyeol grabbed her hands and stopped.

As the sky was pitch darkness, i could not really see the lady face. Suddenly, someone shouted my name at the back and everyone turned back and saw me. The yellow light of the lamp flickered on for a second. My eyes widen and heart turned heavy. My mind went completely blank.

"Jinki?" The lady spoked up.

"Mum?" I looked at her. 

She walked towards me but i was taken back from the situation and i took a fews steps back. I pointed to shinhye and back to my mum

"What is going on now?" I stammered.

"Why did you say you are shinhye mum?!!" I yelled.

"Jinki, let me explain." She struggled to explain. 

"This is impossible..." I was not ready for it because somehow i already know how it is going to be. 

The rain came lashing down on the road as i ran away from them. I was totally drenched but i could not care less about it. 

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"Jinki!" Someone shouted jinki hyung's name and we turned back and surprised seeing him standing at a distance behind us. I then looked back to shinhye. Her lips trembled faintly. i hold on to her hands to calm her down. It was key who called his name.

"Jinki?" Jinki's mum spoked up and walked towards him

"Mum?" jinki said

"What is going on now?" He stammered.

"Why did you say you are shinhye mum?!!" He screamed.

"Jinki, let me explain." Jinki's mum was uttering  

"This is impossible... " He was murmured and ran away. 

"JINKi AH!" Jinki's mum wailed.

Shinhye shook my hands away and went to chased him. 

"Noona!" I shouted but she could not hear. 

It took me for a second and i went to chased noona back, worry something may happen to them. 

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------