Alone

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

I thought for few days and few nights i could not sleep well. I sat in front of the desk. 

"Noona, you ready?" Chanyeol knocked on the door. 

"Noona?" He called again

"Oo? Mm." I responded. 

"I bringing down the lagguage, come down once you ready." He said and i could heard his footsteps fading away. 

I went down and took the cab with him to the airport. Along the road, i have lot of thoughts came in. Soon after we reached the airport. I came down from the cab with the heavy footsteps. All of the sudden, a familiar voice shouted my name as we was about to enter one of the entrances in the airport. 

"Shinhye ah!" I turned around and it was jinki. He came running towards me and grabbed on my hand tightly. 

"Jinki ah, why are you here?" I asked. 

"Are you really going with him? I heard from my mum already, he was the one right?" He was worried. 

I turned and looked at chanyeol and turned back to jinki. I nodded. 

"I am going," I put a weary smile on my face. 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Why did you did that?!" Jinki yelled at chanyeol and gave a punch on his face. Chanyeol fell to the ground, i was shocked by jinki's action.

"Yah! Lee Jinki, what are you doing?" I helped chanyeol up.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yah! Park Shinhye, are you stupid? Don't you understand now?!!" He scolded me. 

suddenly, chanyeol let out a smirk on his face. 

"Yah! park chanyeol, why did you did that?! Answer me!' Jinki grabbed on his collar. 

"DIdn't your parents tell you?" He asked back jinki. 

He wasn't the chanyeol i know anymore, he was scary. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"Tell me what? SAY!" He shouted at me, grabbing my collar even tighter. 

"Tell you that i am his son .." He smiled. 

"What are you saying now?!" He gave a fierce stare.

"Chanyeol, what are you saying? " Noona looked at me. 

"I thought your parents told you everything??! I guess not all right?" I chuckled. 

"Chanyeol ah, say it. Why are you his father's son. Then who is he, the one on the car with you?" Noona asked me. 

"Noona..." I looked at her as my tears flows down. It just feel like she did not trust me at all. 

"Chanyeol ah..." She asked again as she hold on my hands. 

I shookd away her hands. "let go of me..." I said. 

I calmed down and spoke up. "Don't you know what your father did?" I tighten my fist. 

"Your father... Your father... He was the one keeping me away from your family... just because he flirt around with another woman outside and gave birth to me and did not want people to know he have a bastard." I said. 

"What?" Jinki was surprise. 

"That accident... The guy was your uncle, my uncle. Is your father who want him to take me away far away so that i could never appeared infront of him." I continued.

"Impossible..." Jinki said. 

"He is the world recongized good dad, he have a happy family but he destroy my life and my family. When i found my mum, she told me and at that time she was already sick,  do you know how much i hate him because of that i could not have any time spent with my mum." I screamed and tears formed in my eyes again.

"I planned everything, the letter, the lies... this is your family owe me. I won't forgive them." I wiped my tears away. 

"I just want you to be like me..." I grabbed on shinhye hands and took our luaggage. 

"We're are going to be late for the flight." I wiped away the tears stain and walked but she stopped and shooked my hands away. 

"Noona." I loooked at her. She cried. 

"Don't touch me, you are not chanyeol anymore..." She walked towards jinki and was walking away from me. I was scared. All along, i just wanted her to be by my side. I did not know how awful thing i have done to her. 

"Noona, sorry.. i know i am wrong.. please don't leave me alone." I looked at her back view, my face was ashen. 

"Noona,,," I murmured under my breath. 

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

"Are you alright?" I grabbed onto her tightly as we walked away from chanyeol. Her eyes were like large pools of sorrow and unhappiness,

She could not speak, she was just crying and crying. I could feel she is getting weaker, the energy in her was all drained.

"Noona!" Chanyeol shouted. 

I was about to turned and looked at him but shin hye stopped me from doing so. I bought her home, and helped her sat down on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and took a cup of water for her but she grabbed on my shirt. 

"Shin hye." I sat down.

"Don't leave me alone." She sniffled and cry even harder. 

I went closer to her and hug her. She buried her head in my chest, crying non-stop. Soon, she cry until she fall asleep. 

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------